Wildstar Launch Thread - Server: Stormtalon | Faction: Dominion

Nehrak_sl

shitlord
First three PMs can have my guest passes, first come first serve. One left as of 6:40pm edit.

@Tecknoe: Relic Hunter/Tech

Oldbased

> Than U
Too many failed login attempts, login temporarily disabled. Please try again in a few minutes.
That was like 3 hours ago. Dem bastards.
Thank you Nehrak btw!

Rope

Silver Knight of the Realm
Idk if someone has already mentioned it but the CheatSimon addon is faaaantastic.

skylan_sl

shitlord
Ah, shit. Posting from my mobile as I'm away from my house. Would anyone be so kind as to leave a guest pass key through PM?

Also, I played up until the phase of beta when engineer and medic were released, have there been significant improvements since that patch? I had a lot of trouble getting into the game, as much as I wanted to.

Teekey

Mr. Poopybutthole
My system is a few years old, but I can get 100+ FPS in WoW without issue, and can run games like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends at 120 FPS without issue.

However in WildStar, I get around 25-30 FPS for any setting between low and high. I guess I just don't really understand why the difference between low and high is only 5-10 FPS. Not to mention, I get these graphical lockups that last 2-3 seconds at a time on occasion.

The game is playable, but it's sort of frustrating.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Buy the game, download it, go to login for the first time.

"No valid WildStar game account found for the North America Datacenter (Game Region). Your default Datacenter (Game Region) has been changed to Europe. Please login again."

I feel like a fucking idiot for assuming this kind of shit was going to go away for like a week.

Carl_sl

shitlord
My system is a few years old, but I can get 100+ FPS in WoW without issue, and can run games like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends at 120 FPS without issue.

However in WildStar, I get around 25-30 FPS for any setting between low and high. I guess I just don't really understand why the difference between low and high is only 5-10 FPS. Not to mention, I get these graphical lockups that last 2-3 seconds at a time on occasion.

The game is playable, but it's sort of frustrating.
Everyone claims its CPU bottlenecking, but it seems like it doesn't really matter what CPU you have, I've got the newer K series I5 and I usually run around 30 fps unless im on my housing plot at which point it jumps to 100+ fps. People with the big bad I7s report the same, though I don't think theres that much difference between the 7s and 5s when comes to games since they don't ask for much from other cores.

GPU is 7970 so itshouldn'tbe holding me back in this game.