Wildstar Launch Thread - Server: Stormtalon | Faction: Dominion

DMK_sl

shitlord
Bored in queue so I compiled all of the listed Guest Passes from the thread. Only saw one as being an EU pass but I'm not perfect. Also I marked used as the ones that were confirmed as used.

52 Keys
1 EU
5 Keys 100% Confirmed used.

Guest passes list

7DM8WUYWBNQU9X19NBNA
7DMFUAHSV6F0O1UM8DFI
7DMH4D80RHLF223H46AZ - Used

07UYT03QLB1BMGEVVY6Y - Used?
07UZ01IT9L3I5QYWZ11E - Used

HYDBTTM7OTDUBJWKWAQV
HYDCOA6SJRS6KPZPP5K6
HYDE4U89I9AOR2257EDM - Used

MQ8529L1QEOCRCZANHND
MQ87WIFPLFZ548Q6D0ZJ
MQ88DEIN3938UM93D2CY - Used

D77UB6IDEAT1KNC9QX4T
D77UMO1GJIGBXLTX4A6A
D77YQ3O1NMP3OS3NQKDR

LVZ1O917F0UFFBN8Y8AE
LW100V86KZFV4H3DR6CY
LW2DAP9LRTCHTK7UM82P

CVXJF6QJJIGHE4LUDQFP
CVXK1IZ8H4GS3ZJG1V4O

TOBHUMD16KFS0Z32EHTE
TOBII2X1HM1BB178MKDA
TOBO2M7DFXN4A5N91V2I - Used

M0NMD6FAHQGU4N9JU2CN

RASCDMC6QE220GNZUICG

XBMOUON5IAW95HRLQ38R
XBMR0198EGF28CSAMMLA
XBMS3830UNKFAZ2GQEGY

TSV9Q1B0Z0OHVXVEQUEL

VKJYF9DUPKNKR1EAZT48
VKJZCQAE4K4SAA1KA3MR
VKK0C28EAPW835OO563X

H9Q4N9TT6EQN8Y57U2GB
DB4LOTV3YQPVC922XR7O

GBYW45S3YAIOBBB5DCS5
GBZ1C3Z1U9GQAML6YB60
GBZM65RD2QY00CDQCJUF

WZNDBS0F3C6A5GX62OGB
WZNFFN9GO23JCE14QP6Z
WZNJ0NL55MIRGO2DYW2O

XCE70601D0MFNDBKY4BW

VBD16DE3TLA13OFI8X3E
VBD1GAKHU2U6IJ8P7TU6
VBD3BFHHD0AE89AAPXNA

9J3BPOC25A4S0J0SJS1S - EU

XCEJCKB5WF5EZZPLT3VE

2009XI4O4GSEDLUNBUA6
200APAKV66PIBCTR38N8
200D4E32VUWY2M6TEP9C

XGASDIB8IET41FCLU52Y

A3O28Q3RP9I81V9C0Z2S
A3O5O5L92UWGDFW2SPHP
A3O82DIE8ZSVIB48DRCB
If I knew how to + you on my phone I would. Respect.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
So for those playing Warrior in the teens. Using Ripsaw and Polarity Field really speeds things up tremendously since they don't need KE and you can front load them off the GCD. Only hard part is gathering up enough mobs.

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
This games pvp is incredibly annoying. Healers running around everywhere that can non-stop spam ridiculous heal spells that heal everyone around them and themselves. It's just yawn inducing.

Teekey

Mr. Poopybutthole
This games pvp is incredibly annoying. Healers running around everywhere that can non-stop spam ridiculous heal spells that heal everyone around them and themselves. It's just yawn inducing.
I'm still pretty low level, but most games seem to be decided by which team has more healers, and in particular Medics. They seem almost unkilkable to me, as a Stalker. I can usually eventually take them down, but they can stall so long that a friend inevitably shows up before I can finish them off.

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
I don't know if it changes later, but early on there's 2 clear problems with healers.

-The biggest problem is they all seem to have a mobile, spammable spell that heals *themselves* and others at the same time.

-The second biggest problem that I don't seem to see anyone talking about in regards to the issue is that THERE IS NO RESOURCE MANAGEMENT. I spam healed on my esper for 12 levels straight of BG's. I ran out of focus 1 time. ever. It was so shocking when it happened I didn't even realize what was going on haha.

I keep reading the issue gets better later on but for those of us leveling in pvp it sure is aggravating.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Some of the voice things in this game are hilarious. I love the dominion taxi cab driver robot. Then there was this really happy 'pacifist' robot that gives you a quest to murder some shit and says 'I do SO hate the word termination... but it is what it is!' in a really excited tone. lol

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm having a hard time getting into this, sometimes the goofy is a little to thick, and so far the low levels haven't WoW'd me yet.... Get it? Actually I hated WoW. I'm trying to be objective and not let the graphics and the similarities pull me down, but it just isn't hitting the spot for me yet. Gonna try to at least get a couple of toons to 20+ before I pass final judgement, because there are definitely some things going on that I like.

Is anyone else struggling with quest not being voice acted? I realized this is the first game in a long while without voice over for almost everything that I've played, and it just hits me harder than I feel it should.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm having a hard time getting into this, sometimes the goofy is a little to thick, and so far the low levels haven't WoW'd me yet.... Get it? Actually I hated WoW. I'm trying to be objective and not let the graphics and the similarities pull me down, but it just isn't hitting the spot for me yet. Gonna try to at least get a couple of toons to 20+ before I pass final judgement, because there are definitely some things going on that I like.

Is anyone else struggling with quest not being voice acted? I realized this is the first game in a long while without voice over for almost everything that I've played, and it just hits me harder than I feel it should.
It's not complete VO like SWTOR, but there is plenty of VO work. Main difference there is no long story line that has every step VO'd. It's mixed in everywhere. Considering how many ppl blasted SWTOR for wasting money on complete VO, should be pretty welcoming.

Palum

what Suineg set it to

If you legit hated WoW, you will hate WildStar. WoW was an iteration of EQ, WildStar is the first legitimate iteration of WoW, IMO. Too many games tried to push 'next gen' as if they had to separate from the core gameplay of the genre to be successful. WildStar is an actual functional improvement in many respects without being 'foreign' (like AION/TERA/GW2). Whether the devs turn it into WoW 2.0 or squander their opportunity is up to them I suppose.

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
It's not complete VO like SWTOR, but there is plenty of VO work. Main difference there is no long story line that has every step VO'd. It's mixed in everywhere. Considering how many ppl blasted SWTOR for wasting money on complete VO, should be pretty welcoming.
It will likely benefit Carbine long term too. MMOs all seem eager to spend a ton of money on VO during development and use it as a way of promoting the game as if it's some revolutionary feature. Then, after release, they realize how expensive and how much it holds up development, and less and less content gets voice acted. To me, it's always felt really jarring to go from one area in an MMO that is fully voice acted to one that all of the sudden has dialogue boxes. It's like cruising down the highway and coming to a dirt path. Wildstar's approach is sort of a mix that will allow them to go one way or the other without much trouble.

More importantly, Carbine was smart enough to avoid going after big name actors as a way of selling the game. Guild Wars 2 made this mistake, and as a result, has had almost no content added for their main characters since release because they are all voiced by high in-demand voice actors (and Felicia Day).

Flight

Molten Core Raider
Stats infoz

rrr_img_68509.jpg

wanand

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Anyone got a EU guest pass? I got me some new ram want to test it out see if it improves the game performance for me, it was pretty much unplayable for me during beta

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
If you legit hated WoW, you will hate WildStar. WoW was an iteration of EQ, WildStar is the first legitimate iteration of WoW, IMO. Too many games tried to push 'next gen' as if they had to separate from the core gameplay of the genre to be successful. WildStar is an actual functional improvement in many respects without being 'foreign' (like AION/TERA/GW2). Whether the devs turn it into WoW 2.0 or squander their opportunity is up to them I suppose.
I don't know if I'd go that far. The two most recent 'wow' attempts are Rift and FFXVI. I don't think this games questing had anything on FF or even WoW for that matter (especially in later expansions with phasing). Granted this is still at lower levers for me. Played that first BG and it was nothing any different from WoW. What sets this apart will be it's raiding and maybe side activities like housing.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Meh guest passes do not work or not enabled? I cannot log in.

Nm finally got it to work.

Tauro

Bronze Knight of the Realm
EU guest passes, plz post if you use one:

7BTP0JUAOAWN9HIN9E74
3LP2LM782B02XPZHPL5B
0SFDKXUF2V05RJBSIE7C

xzi

Mouthbreather
Anybody else have a crazy amount of trouble when they enter the game and the load screen takes like literally 5 minutes?