Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Anyone invested in this or acting like any of it matters can get fucked

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

spronk

FPS noob

Zack Snyder's Justice League was winning before, but 4chan is pushing Cinderella in a Boaty McBoatface kinda way. The winner will get to present something at next years oscar, lol

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
saw this on reddit, a few years ago oscars asked lonely planet to make a skit for opening intro and they wrote this and made a demo but oscars decided it was too much. LP should host every oscars

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
What fucking timeline did you think you were in?!?

They may as well replace the Oscar statuette with a golden replica of Trump's severed head.
I didn't even know this was going on until I saw an article on it today. They said that to try and get more people to watch they would be hiring Little Miss Piggy and two no-namers to host. Yeah, good luck with that. Honestly, I don't even know why I came here to check out this thread. Who cares what film is "best" from the dogshit that is made these days? It's like being proud of winning gold in the special olympics.

• 1Like

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Where might one find an online stream of this. Asking for a tarnished

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Stream the Oscars... I get sporting events, but an award show of Peds jerking their egos off

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Ah, I see this is on tonight lol.

First time in my entire adult life I did not watch a single movie up for best picture. Laziness has gotten in the way of me seeing Dune so far, the rest I could care less. I have no idea where I am in my "entertainment" sphere anymore.

Wanda Sykes is not a "nobody", but I will say I stopped caring one whit about her comedy once I heard she has a team writing all her shit for her. She's funny, has a good stage presence, but has leaned into her lesbian identity and "yawn" what the fuck ever.

Amy Schumer is the entertainment zombie that simply will not die. So fucking cancer that she was the reason Netflix had to change their rating system.

And I have no idea who is Regina Hall.

I hope the "ratings" for this are so low it is basically just Hollywood watching and The Award Show dies the gruesome death it has deserved for so very long. If a celebrity does a fake virtue saturated award acceptance speech and no one is watching, does it make any noise?

• 1Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I expected news of Russia nuking the Oscars location. This thread does not deliver.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
4 minutes in and I can tell this will not be breaking any viewership records

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I was gonna post a Oscar’s thread as a joke and someone beat me too it. WTF

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
The Razzies are far more interesting, relevant, and honest than the fucking Oscars have ever been.

bruce willis GIF

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Only thing I want to know is if people are wearing masks.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
My god spoiler that shit, I never want to see her showing clevage

• 1Solidarity

Sterling

El Presidente
Sykes is real funny sometimes. I can't recall a single instance of Schumer being actually funny. I have no idea who that other person is.

As far as the movies go I've only seen Dune which was awesome and The Power of the Dog which was up and down and overall kind of average/mediocre.

• 1Like