Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Must be feeling pretty emasculated about everyone knowing he's a cuck

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
There is a natural reaction and Rock didn't do anything. Act like you're going to kick someone in the crotch and see their reaction. On top of that shit he leaned into the slap

Rocks got the nervous laughter/smile of someone hoping the other person isn't serious, and the posture/body language of someone trying to look non threatening/defuse

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jive Turkey

Karen
Anyone who thinks it was fake is an autist who doesn't understand human reactions. Yeah, they totally scripted in 30 seconds of awkward silence from Rock while the fresh prince screamed obscenities at the top of his lungs

• 1Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
FO556z-UYAclPPq

• 10Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 10 users

Jive Turkey

Karen
Everyone clap for the self proclaimed "vessel of love" who just hit a man for telling a GI Jane joke!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
Probably just Will finally channeling his anger about his family shit.
Baldness really something to get that mad about? lots of people go bald, lots of black women shave their heads.
Not like it's cancer that Chris Rock was making fun of. Leftist can't take a joke, it's why comedy is pretty dead.

• 1Like

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
I love how snowflake smith is now the belle of the ball lmao

Hollywood is so fucking gay what a narcissistic faggot

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Honestly I wouldn't have even figured the joke out if Will didn't slap him. Now it's a million times funnier.

(not that I'm watching this garbage)

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
This is way too much like my father, where is he. You are all fags.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande

FO53CS5VUAAlk-k

It wasn't staged, but that's funny as shit. Also, Jada is certainly MORE pissed now, good work Fresh Prince.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Turned it on after the slap only to realize I’d be 100% ok with everyone in that room dropping dead, these people are painfully retarded

edit except the Koreans they’re rad

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users