Will Smith n Oscar Town

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Maybe that tell all book was a warning to Will, not to cross her. These games sometimes end up backfiring and the bitch suddenly develops a broken neck. The next 6 months are gonna be interesting.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The Jada has something on him is one of the only things that makes sense of everything. He was super egotistical for 20+ years with what roles he would even take and he could have had super models and rumored to be banging Margot Robbie at one point. The freakout is bizarre

Any publicity is good publicity sure wasn't true in this case

Pretty sure it's pegging or butt stuff like someone said. It might have only been a handful of times even, years and years ago, not something regular. But it's enough that she could ruin his public image and destroy his draw.

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Maybe that tell all book was a warning to Will, not to cross her. These games sometimes end up backfiring and the bitch suddenly develops a broken neck. The next 6 months are gonna be interesting.
Any idea how old their youngest is? I making a 1-inna-billion prediction; within a year of their youngest turning 19 Jada ends up dead.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Any idea how old their youngest is? I making a 1-inna-billion prediction; within a year of their youngest turning 19 Jada ends up dead.
Will Smith's life got flipped-turned upside down when the rising rapper shot to stardom in 1990 as the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air — and just two years later, everything changed once again when he became a dad for the first time.
The King Richard star has three kids: sons Trey, 30, and Jaden, 25, plus daughter Willow, 22. All three of them have followed in his footsteps, pursuing careers in the entertainment industry.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Are yall aware how bad Jada torched him in that interview she just gave? If she had some big secret worse than the revelation of just how long he's been a sad little cuck she would have spilled it. She plainly gets off on humiliating him. He's already destroyed, outing him as a fag would break even or maybe even make things better for him. The idea of him having enough of a spine to for murder? What are yall smoking?

Tupac really dodged a bullet when they broke up.

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Will Smith's life got flipped-turned upside down when the rising rapper shot to stardom in 1990 as the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air — and just two years later, everything changed once again when he became a dad for the first time.
The King Richard star has three kids: sons Trey, 30, and Jaden, 25, plus daughter Willow, 22. All three of them have followed in his footsteps, pursuing careers in the entertainment industry.
Oh fuck , I thought they had younger kids than that. My bad.

Whole thing is fucked up, I want to feel bad for the guy. I mean, he has to have done something an hero'able in Minecraft over, right? Why else put up with this? If he does an hero in Minecraft I am going to assume he is a kid fucker and will then spit on the ground in disgust because I helped make him money. Otherwise, what else could he have done?

Will Smith killed Tupac, or had him killed through Scientology connections. Stupid ass confessed to his girl now she uses it to control him like her prison bitch because he knows that is what he would be in prison. Dude is super fucked either way.

Yeah, that's my new theory.

Outside of making wild outlandish theories about their lives I don't really give a fuck to be honest. Dude's movies have sucked for awhile. That matters far more than his personal life.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Are yall aware how bad Jada torched him in that interview she just gave? If she had some big secret worse than the revelation of just how long he's been a sad little cuck she would have spilled it. She plainly gets off on humiliating him. He's already destroyed, outing him as a fag would break even or maybe even make things better for him. The idea of him having enough of a spine to for murder? What are yall smoking?

Tupac really dodged a bullet when they broke up.
thats my take, but if thats not the case then she's extorting him. whatever the case, his image is destroyed. he may as well retire or off himself.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
damn thats more affection than shes ever show will
tupac-jada-2.jpg

• 1Like

Rabbit_Games

Molten Core Raider
I mean... isn't one of the procedures for Scientology straight out of Skull & Bones? You spill
your deepest, darkest secrets while they record it? You gotta be a special kind of dumbass.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
nah, he's not gay, he's just my bitch.
The pair’s marriage has been the subject of many rumors, including whether they’re in an open marriage, are swingers, or one of them is gay.

But when Kotb asked her if any of that was true, she denied it.

“I would say that none of that’s true,” Pinkett Smith responded. “I definitely can understand why there would be misunderstandings, but none of it’s true.”

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users