Will Smith n Oscar Town

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Yea, and it really blows my mind. Here was a guy getting all the "manly" roles like Hitch,
Bad Boys, etc. and rocking it... only to be called out as a simp by his whore of a wife.
This fucking world, man.
i was a fan for a long time too. its amazing how fake these people really are.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Yea, and it really blows my mind. Here was a guy getting all the "manly" roles like Hitch,
Bad Boys, etc. and rocking it... only to be called out as a simp by his whore of a wife.
This fucking world, man.

The modern woman.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
And she didn't even have alopecia. She just shaved her head.

LOLs
i see a lot of rumors that she is pushing Smith around because she has the goods on him. that he's a closet pervert. it would explain a lot of this. but i think he's just a punk and she got him under her thumb.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i see a lot of rumors that she is pushing Smith around because she has the goods on him. that he's a closet pervert. it would explain a lot of this. but i think he's just a punk and she got him under her thumb.
not pervert, probably faggot, likes the pegging stuff and she got tired of shoving dildos up his ass

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
At this point I think I'd have more respect if he left her, came out as gay and say he stayed to protect his image, rather than be the pathetic simp he comes across right now with her constantly going public with her dirty laundry that makes him looks bad.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
At this point I think I'd have more respect if he left her, came out as gay and say he stayed to protect his image, rather than be the pathetic simp he comes across right now with her constantly going public with her dirty laundry that makes him looks bad.
the people vs oj simpson GIF by NETFLIX
Oj Simpson GIF

• 1Worf

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Arent they both in the Xenu cult? Higher ups there probably control every aspect of their lives. Or maybe Jada herself is just higher on the totam pole than Will and he cant do shit but to obey.

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Arent they both in the Xenu cult? Higher ups there probably control every aspect of their lives. Or maybe Jada herself is just higher on the totam pole than Will and he cant do shit but to obey.
2023-10-12 15.17.18 www.thedailybeast.com 9333aa1855ff.png

2023-10-12 15.17.45 www.thedailybeast.com 0048fcea4c44.png

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
why does anyone even care about these people? i mean, i can understand will smith having popularity, he's a household name but he hasn't really done anything good in quite a while. jada on the other hand... she did some movies here and there, none of them of any real note in the grand scheme of things. currently her most noteworthy attribute is that she's married to will smith. or, was married to him. or whatever is going on with them.

if people stopped paying attention to them, her in particular, literally none of this would be happening. she has power in the media right now because she's raking will smith THROUGH THE COALS. but if no one cares about will smith, then who cares what she's doing to him.

point is, stop talking about them, stop asking about them, stop posting news stories about them... this will eventually sort itself out. but keep giving them attention and she'll keep driving a flaming mac truck through their personal lives in front of the entire world

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
why does anyone even care about these people? i mean, i can understand will smith having popularity, he's a household name but he hasn't really done anything good in quite a while. jada on the other hand... she did some movies here and there, none of them of any real note in the grand scheme of things. currently her most noteworthy attribute is that she's married to will smith. or, was married to him. or whatever is going on with them.

if people stopped paying attention to them, her in particular, literally none of this would be happening. she has power in the media right now because she's raking will smith THROUGH THE COALS. but if no one cares about will smith, then who cares what she's doing to him.

point is, stop talking about them, stop asking about them, stop posting news stories about them... this will eventually sort itself out. but keep giving them attention and she'll keep driving a flaming mac truck through their personal lives in front of the entire world
i was a fan of his for over 30 years. seen his music videos, i didnt watch fresh prince, but i saw most of his movies. he was an A list star. then somebody made a joke about his wife shaving her head and he goes and hits the dude. its a huge deal and people dont understand why he ruined which was a pretty good career/brand over something so silly. apparently he's some kind of punk ass who has his balls trapped in his wife's purse. this is stuff guys talk about. men dont gossip about much, but who's a little bitch is definitely one of those things

• 1Solidarity

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler

Aren't you just contributing to this now? What do you give a shit what she's doing to her husband?

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The Jada has something on him is one of the only things that makes sense of everything. He was super egotistical for 20+ years with what roles he would even take and he could have had super models and rumored to be banging Margot Robbie at one point. The freakout is bizarre

Any publicity is good publicity sure wasn't true in this case

• 1Like