The Scientific Shitlord
2 chainz gold GIF by MOST EXPENSIVEST
cat spinning GIF

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Not in his case though, cause his wife will let him do whatever he wants.

It's not like he's super rich but if he's caught fooling around, his wife is going to leave him and take half. He's wife allegedly now doesn't give a shit. So why go through a divorce? Stay with her, live separately even (a la Meryl Streep and her husband, who apparently haven't lived together for 6 years and only now are getting divorced for God-knows-why). Fuck whoever you want in your bachelor pad. Get together for the kids sake.

This is win/win. You don't have to pay millions in lawyer fees. All your assets go to your children without having to worry about future wives/husbands/step children. You can fuck whoever you want without repercussion. All you have to do is "pretend" you are still married, which, up until Jada decided to make it all public, was going smoothly. Like, who cares if she's fucking someone else when you get to fuck whoever you want also? The biggest cuck would be someone who let's his wife fuck someone else, but he doesn't get to fuck others. That's being cucked; if you both get to fuck whoever you want, that's an open marriage.
You're not understanding what I'm saying, so I'll try it a different way.

The difference between having 350 million and 175 million is not even noticable. Either way, you're stupidly fucking rich, and will never have to think about costs again for the rest of your life. Zero difference.

The difference between being married to this skank and not being married to this skank? Well, I guess all of us who are not married to this skank can appreciate how big that difference is.

If he's staying with her to avoid losing "half his assets" he is a fucking idiot. For his sake, I hope its a sexual humiliation fetish instead.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
And as Bruce Willis showed, there's tons of money to be made if you're willing to whore yourself out for a couple days of work.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
The difference between having 350 million and 175 million is not even noticable. Either way, you're stupidly fucking rich, and will never have to think about costs again for the rest of your life. Zero difference.

While I agree with you in theory, the people that have that much money don't seem to feel that way. I figured out recently that 250 Million invested at 5% would let you spend something like $35,000 per day without ever touching the principal. Yet for some reason there are multi-billionaires that are working their asses off every day to get more money.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
While I agree with you in theory, the people that have that much money don't seem to feel that way. I figured out recently that 250 Million invested at 5% would let you spend something like $35,000 per day without ever touching the principal. Yet for some reason there are multi-billionaires that are working their asses off every day to get more money.
I mean those are all Type A personality type people. It's not necessarily all about money, just they want to achieve as much as they can. That's why so many lotto winners end up broke cuz they quit their jobs then spend that shit like it's going out of style.

Mizake

Trakanon Raider
You're not understanding what I'm saying, so I'll try it a different way.

The difference between being married to this skank and not being married to this skank? Well, I guess all of us who are not married to this skank can appreciate how big that difference is.

If he's staying with her to avoid losing "half his assets" he is a fucking idiot. For his sake, I hope its a sexual humiliation fetish instead.

At this level of money, it's all about social ranking. The difference between $500 million and $250 million is essentially not getting into certain social circles or groups. You will literally be shunned. Like dropping from a billionaire to a multi-millionaire, you would think you are fine, meanwhile 80% of your social contacts will abandon you.

I know, you say it's fine, because they are still a multi-millionaire even after the divorce. But for people at this level, you already have the money. What you need is the clout. You get addicted to being the MOTU, the big dick. Rich people don't like hanging around with "losers", people who lose their wealth, they think it's bad karma. Which is why they tend to just network amongst themselves, or get scammed by people who pretend they have money or come from money.

Not to mention often in these situations (not in Jada's case because she's famous), the dependent spouse gets completely thrown out of that world. Think sports wives or the 4th young wife of a billionaire. If they divorce, they are millionaires, but they will not be socializing anymore with the other millionaire social circles. They will get thrown back to general population - rich, but nobodies. So they often allow their husbands to cheat, because they would rather stay in the upper class, rather than be rich and thrown down to associate with the middle class.

You don't understand this mentality because it is not your world. It isn't my world either, but at least I'm adjacent so I have some insight.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
At this level of money, it's all about social ranking. The difference between $500 million and $250 million is essentially not getting into certain social circles or groups. You will literally be shunned. Like dropping from a billionaire to a multi-millionaire, you would think you are fine, meanwhile 80% of your social contacts will abandon you.

I know, you say it's fine, because they are still a multi-millionaire even after the divorce. But for people at this level, you already have the money. What you need is the clout. You get addicted to being the MOTU, the big dick. Rich people don't like hanging around with "losers", people who lose their wealth, they think it's bad karma. Which is why they tend to just network amongst themselves, or get scammed by people who pretend they have money or come from money.

Not to mention often in these situations (not in Jada's case because she's famous), the dependent spouse gets completely thrown out of that world. Think sports wives or the 4th young wife of a billionaire. If they divorce, they are millionaires, but they will not be socializing anymore with the other millionaire social circles. They will get thrown back to general population - rich, but nobodies. So they often allow their husbands to cheat, because they would rather stay in the upper class, rather than be rich and thrown down to associate with the middle class.

You don't understand this mentality because it is not your world. It isn't my world either, but at least I'm adjacent so I have some insight.
This explains Jada not leaving Will. He is the source of her wealth and clout, she'll never get them back without him.

It doesn't explain Will not leaving Jada. He can easily make more money and she is negative clout at this point.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
This explains Jada not leaving Will. He is the source of her wealth and clout, she'll never get them back without him.

It doesn't explain Will not leaving Jada. He can easily make more money and she is negative clout at this point.
It really pains me for him but I think she's clearly the love of his life and he is holding on like a 14 year old with puppy love.

Don't we all know a guy like this? Even though that guy is tough and assertive in other areas of life, he is a total doormat to his wife? I know several. Will being utterly in love is the only explanation that makes sense, even though it doesn't make rational sense.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

spronk

FPS noob
I don't need to know anything from his side. She has utterly humiliated him in public to a degree that would drive most self-respecting men to the brink of murder and his response has been to stand by her side and talk about how wonderful she is.

what if will smith is a time traveler from the future and he knows jada smith is a living zero point energy bomb created by future aliens (who are really machine humans) that will detonate and destroy the entire solar system if she ever gets jealous.

Everything he is doing and will ever do is done to save the planet, and no one will ever know the sacrifices he has made

This is the plot of my movie, Independence Day 3: Welcome to Jada Pinkett's bleached asshole

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Don't we all know a guy like this? Even though that guy is tough and assertive in other areas of life, he is a total doormat to his wife? I know several. Will being utterly in love is the only explanation that makes sense, even though it doesn't make rational sense.
When I was quite a bit younger I had a chick who I was so crazy for that I had a tendency to let her walk all over me. Even now if she magically dropped back into my life again (in her early 20s version, not whatever godforsaken waste she probably made of herself by this point) I'd be hard pressed to keep those habits from coming right back.

Crazy about her or not, if she ever humiliated me as thoroughly and publicly as Jada has humiliated Will I would crucify her and burn her at the stake at the same time. Maybe on her parents front lawn to punish them for their failure. Will is so far beyond cuck that doormat doesn't even belong in the lexicon. Stockholm syndrome would be a closer description than love.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
It really pains me for him but I think she's clearly the love of his life and he is holding on like a 14 year old with puppy love.

Judging on how strange the kids are, I'm guessing he was a doormat on all the parenting choices too.

Or they're both just ultra weird.

• 1Like

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Will is so far beyond cuck that doormat doesn't even belong in the lexicon. Stockholm syndrome would be a closer description than love.
No argument there at all. I have a friend whose girlfriend at the time humiliated him similarly - she went to law school and he was an accountant, she "broke up" with him for the first year of law school and fucked all the guys she wanted, then came back after she was done and he took her back. He even knew about the various guys because she would post pictures of them together on FB that she never took down. He took her back and they ended up getting married. She quit work after 1 year of working, had one (1) kid 9 years ago, has never worked since. Doesn't really do chores around the house either and they have a nanny.

This guy is not Will Smith and not by a long shot, but he has options and she has humiliated him in every way. Talked shit about him in front of us, chastised him like he's a child in front of us, etc. He just smiles and takes it and says he loves her. This is the same guy that was ready to throw down on the bike trail when someone cut us off, and honestly it was probably an accident. But to his wife, he just has absolutely zero balls.

I'm not arguing Will Smith isn't the biggest cuck ever when it comes to Jada, I'm just saying that is the only explanation that makes sense.

Fucker

Log Wizard
No argument there at all. I have a friend whose girlfriend at the time humiliated him similarly - she went to law school and he was an accountant, she "broke up" with him for the first year of law school and fucked all the guys she wanted, then came back after she was done and he took her back. He even knew about the various guys because she would post pictures of them together on FB that she never took down. He took her back and they ended up getting married. She quit work after 1 year of working, had one (1) kid 9 years ago, has never worked since. Doesn't really do chores around the house either and they have a nanny.

This guy is not Will Smith and not by a long shot, but he has options and she has humiliated him in every way. Talked shit about him in front of us, chastised him like he's a child in front of us, etc. He just smiles and takes it and says he loves her. This is the same guy that was ready to throw down on the bike trail when someone cut us off, and honestly it was probably an accident. But to his wife, he just has absolutely zero balls.

I'm not arguing Will Smith isn't the biggest cuck ever when it comes to Jada, I'm just saying that is the only explanation that makes sense.
Yeah, that's strange. I used to know a guy like that. Never did anything without his wife's permission, and they were never apart. Went over to his place one weekend, and his wife was gone. He said she was at a swinger party and goes every weekend by herself. WTF lol. She's this quiet soft spoken person, I never would have guessed

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, that's strange. I used to know a guy like that. Never did anything without his wife's permission, and they were never apart. Went over to his place one weekend, and his wife was gone. He said she was at a swinger party and goes every weekend by herself. WTF lol. She's this quiet soft spoken person, I never would have guessed
You went to the wrong place that weekend.

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
one of my best friends was cheating on his wife. he never told me he was doing that, but he was telling his wife that he was going to hang out with me at my house. so inevitably his wife calls me up and asks for my friend, i immediately knew fuckery was afoot so i say, "he just left and i dont know where he is now." but she wasnt buying it. so they have a big fight. my friend got his ass chewed out because it was so obvious he was doing something shady and she damned well knew with whom he was with if it wasnt me. as a result. she gets pregnant again a week later and locks him in the marriage by guilt. they make up and its been unicorns and rainbows ever since. she cowed him so bad he hasnt come by to visit me in over 10 years because he's afraid to tell his wife "i'm going over to Chuk's house" and remind her he was cheating and it isnt a believable story. so i visit him , but i stopped because his wife gives me dirty looks because she thinks i made him cheat. this guy was always too square to hang with me and my friends who party hardy. his idea of a party was putting the sportsball game on the TV and inviting a few people to watch it with him. so i look like the bad guy because my friends and i go out and drink/pick up trashy chicks til 4am or later.
I must have been a bad influence on him. meanwhile i didnt even know he was doing this.

joz123

Potato del Grande
one of my best friends was cheating on his wife. he never told me he was doing that, but he was telling his wife that he was going to hang out with me at my house. so inevitably his wife calls me up and asks for my friend, i immediately knew fuckery was afoot so i say, "he just left and i dont know where he is now." but she wasnt buying it. so they have a big fight. my friend got his ass chewed out because it was so obvious he was doing something shady and she damned well knew with whom he was with if it wasnt me. as a result. she gets pregnant again a week later and locks him in the marriage by guilt. they make up and its been unicorns and rainbows ever since. she cowed him so bad he hasnt come by to visit me in over 10 years because he's afraid to tell his wife "i'm going over to Chuk's house" and remind her he was cheating and it isnt a believable story. so i visit him , but i stopped because his wife gives me dirty looks because she thinks i made him cheat. this guy was always too square to hang with me and my friends who party hardy. his idea of a party was putting the sportsball game on the TV and inviting a few people to watch it with him. so i look like the bad guy because my friends and i go out and drink/pick up trashy chicks til 4am or later.
I must have been a bad influence on him. meanwhile i didnt even know he was doing this.
Ncis La Joke GIF by ION

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i wish it was. last time i talked to my friend in person was at his mother's funeral and his wife was lurking behind him the entire time watching him to see if he made any plans with me to hang out or whatever. i dont party like i used to, not for a long time now, doesnt matter. i'm still the bad guy.

Fucker

Log Wizard
i wish it was. last time i talked to my friend in person was at his mother's funeral and his wife was lurking behind him the entire time watching him to see if he made any plans with me to hang out or whatever. i dont party like i used to, not for a long time now, doesnt matter. i'm still the bad guy.
LOL. A friend of mine cheated on his girlfriend. She found out about it and fucking clobbered me upside the head because I didn't tell her. He didn't get clobbered at all.

• 1Like