Will Smith n Oscar Town

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
yep, but that happened within the last ten years. George Michael was rumored to be gay back in the 80s when chicks were going apeshit over him. i never understood it. i thought girls would be into macho manly men, not effeminate pussies. but whatever.
Rumored to be gay? That dude was gayer than 10 dudes blowing 10 other dudes. I think I was barely a teenager talking about George Micheal and everyone said he was gay.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Rumored to be gay? That dude was gayer than 10 dudes blowing 10 other dudes. I think I was barely a teenager talking about George Micheal and everyone said he was gay.
he wasnt "out" in the 80s, was he? i'm pretty sure everyone knew after his hits faded away, but chicks were still going crazy for him in the 90s

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Richard Gere was what I remember and David Bowie. I have no idea how the Gere/gerbil story started

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
he wasnt "out" in the 80s, was he? i'm pretty sure everyone knew after his hits faded away, but chicks were still going crazy for him in the 90s
Out or not, he seemed like a homo. Ricky Martin wasn't out at first either, but he's a straight up homo.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Out or not, he seemed like a homo. Ricky Martin wasn't out at first either, but he's a straight up homo.
I remember for 10+ years every guy saying Ricky was gay and no girl would believe it. I will say most of us also thought Bowie was for sure gay

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
yes, to us guys, chicks used to say we were just jealous of him. i had that thrown in my face once and i really didnt have a response because i was probably jealous that chicks were getting all juicy over this blatant fag. he could have slain top tier pussy for his entire life and been alive to talk about it today. but instead he decided to blow dudes on toilet seats. i guess thats why he was on drugs.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
The "had to get his stomach pumped" rumor when I was a kid was always about Rod Stewart. Hilarious that the next generation picked it back up and ran with NKOTB.

• 1Solidarity

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The "had to get his stomach pumped" rumor when I was a kid was always about Rod Stewart. Hilarious that the next generation picked it back up and ran with NKOTB.
In high school we would say go get your stomach pumped as the way to call someone a faggot in front of teachers.

• 2Worf

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
yes, to us guys, chicks used to say we were just jealous of him. i had that thrown in my face once and i really didnt have a response
Uhh yea it takes young guys a while to realize that women are completely stupid when it comes to what they find attractive. They find gay guys very attractive "in theory" because they take care of themselves, do their hair, wear outfits, etc... they will sit and tell you that you should be like that, glam up!

But actually doing that makes their pussy as dry as the sahara. They have no idea what they want, and further, they will call OTHER guys gay for the slightest thing. But then turn around and tell you you should wear sparkly mesh shirts because it's hot.

Chicks are fucking stupid about that type of thing and should be ignored.

• 1Like

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
yep, but that happened within the last ten years. George Michael was rumored to be gay back in the 80s when chicks were going apeshit over him. i never understood it. i thought girls would be into macho manly men, not effeminate pussies. but whatever.
Charlie Murphy explains those days in the first minute of this video.

• 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
  • 1Worf

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

"No I didn't get my cheeks bust" doesn't hold much weight when you're as zesty as Smith.

And he felt the need to respond to it.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
"No I didn't get my cheeks bust" doesn't hold much weight when you're as zesty as Smith.

And he felt the need to respond to it.
He has no choice, really. He's making sequels to some of his old stuff and his black fans already think he's a chump for letting Jada run wild on him. If they also think he's getting railed up his ass, it's going to queer his comeback.

• 1Like

Mizake

Trakanon Raider
Well now he’s painted himself into a corner by threatening to sue.

He has to now, which means dirt will be out in the open in court.

But if he doesn’t sue, then it totally looks suspect and he probably did get buttfucked.

• 2Like