Winter 2014 Anime Thread

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I'm up to episode 18 on KLK...Ya it's damn good as peeps were saying. Didn't see THAT coming.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
About Crunchyroll. Has it been lagged/slow to load for anyone else? I'm on 100/30 Verizon fiber and this shit is nuts on how long it takes to get going. Also, I am having stuttering issues. Is it Chrome?

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Verizon is throttling all video streams coming through cogent, which includes crunchyroll and netflix. Side effect of the net neutrality rules being shot down.

Edit: looks like Comcast and Time Warner are doing the same thing.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Verizon is throttling all video streams coming through cogent, which includes crunchyroll and netflix. Side effect of the net neutrality rules being shot down.

Edit: looks like Comcast and Time Warner are doing the same thing.
So it begins.

Good thing is I have several options where I live, they all match prices and speeds. Unfortunately they are all cable outside Verizon.

Thx for the heads up.

EDIT: Found an article.Having problems with your Netflix? You can blame Verizon Tech News and Analysis

EDIT 2: I know this isn't the place for this but...

The more I read this, this isn't Verizon being dicks. It's Cogent.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I have AT&T and have been having some hell with crunchyroll lately. Everything else seems to be fine though.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Yeah Crunchyroll can't even be viewed at 1080p for me anymore. Shit just stops playing for minutes at a time, resumes for a couple seconds, then stops again. Even 720p is giving me issues. Looks like I won't be subbing after the 14 day free trial.

Kaio

Bronze Knight of the Realm
So new episode of Tokyo Ravens just aired, didn't expect the following to happen...
the death of Natsume that is, there was strong hints to Harutora was the reincarnation for a while now.

Malakriss

Tokyo Ravens light novel spoilers:
Harutora will use the Taizan Fukun Ritual to revive Natsume, the same one that Suzuka did for her brother at the start of the anime. Also, Kon changes into her adult form since she's really Hishimaru, one of Yakou's two legendary familiars that was sealed.
There's only 24 episodes so it likely will only get through volume 9.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Its been coming for a while, don't see why people are making a big deal of something they've been sprinkling over nearly every episode for weeks.

Malakriss

They haven't really touched on whether pregnancy is possible, or illness for that matter. But in reality it would quickly turn into a free love scenario.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Man, Magi is starting to get really, really good now. Nice to finally see Alibaba bust out the Djinn Equip.