Winter 2014 Anime Thread

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Because in SAO they all want the D. In Log Horizon they want to be Shiroe's housewives, same could be said of Serara and Nyanta. The only exception is Isuzu and her dog.

Kaio

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I'm surprised at how entertaining d-frag has turned out to be. That boob shot in the end was ridiculous.

Eonan

Doer of Things
Maybe a bit late to the party here but a friend recommended Attack on Titan to me and I must say this has got to be the best series I have seen in quite some time. Plot twists out the ass and no character ever truly seems "safe"...pretty awesome.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Hells yeah. Just got caught up on KLK and Strike the Blood. Way too much awesome in both.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
I have watched klk like 3 times now, the whole episode is one gigantic fight non stop and then, the side kick comes. I love the sidekick on this one.

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
Aw yeah, Log Horizon ramping up again. Always awesome when there's conflict in this show.
Only two more episodes i think left. Dude at the end looked freaky.

Marielle always makes me laugh as I know someone who has the same personality as her.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Ya I remember hearing about that at a con. It's on their version of PBS I think? Need more LR and SAO.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Sigh - Kingdom's season being over, kind of gives me nothing to look forward to besides Magi and Ippo
frown.png

Gromit

Golden Knight of the Realm
Damn the new season looks pretty strong, lots of goodness there in theory.

KLK sooooo goood!!!!

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Kill la kill 22 is out. Go watch it
it started with a bang with a new synch mode! and I was tearing up at the dual transformation scene into godrobe. Very emotional and action packed episode somehow. I love how makao was putting her blouse and skirt backwards, skirt on the head.