Winter 2014 Anime Thread

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Catching up on the anime I've been missing since I was playing the shit out of Dark Souls 2. Good stuff. Last episode of Noragami had some decent fighting.

Posting the Spring 2014 thread, also.

velk

Trakanon Raider
As a series of OVAs/movies. This is a full on series.
The description says 12 episodes covering the same stuff as the OVAs, so that gives them about 4 minutes of extra time over the 6 OVAs. It's *possible* that it's not a cynical cash grab, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
The description says 12 episodes covering the same stuff as the OVAs, so that gives them about 4 minutes of extra time over the 6 OVAs. It's *possible* that it's not a cynical cash grab, but I wouldn't hold my breath.
Almost all anime are cash grabs - their sole purpose is to promote their source material (manga, light novels) or merchandise (figurines, gundam models, etc).

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I have been rewatching Seed through the remastered versions on the youtube channel. Seed Destiny was so terrible that I forgot how great Seed is. It is one of the best Gundam series ever made. It is amazing how a sequel can completely ruin your memory of a series.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
The end to Golden Time was acceptable, although a little off. Only thing that really annoyed me is that they never went into who knocked Banri off the bridge in the first place. In the flashbacks, it almost looked like Linda on her scooter.

eVasiege_sl

shitlord
Kill la Kill over or is a second season possible? I was hoping it would go for a few more episodes at least, but I guess they decided to wrap it up at 24. I definitely got lost in the story quite a bit, but I'd definitely love to see more. Regardless, those last few episodes were a blast to watch.

Xalara

Golden Squire
There is a hook for a second Kill La Kill series if they really wanted to do it but I think it is over, and that is probably for the best.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
The end to Golden Time was acceptable, although a little off. Only thing that really annoyed me is that they never went into who knocked Banri off the bridge in the first place. In the flashbacks, it almost looked like Linda on her scooter.
In the novels, it's never shown how he falls off - not even a dude on a scooter. No reason for it to be some huge conspiracy.

Itzena_sl

shitlord
rrr_img_63630.jpg

Trigger saved anime.

Kaio

Bronze Knight of the Realm
KLK, was okay.

Animation and music were great and possibly on par with TTGL but the story was much weaker.

I enjoyed the last episode of Flamenco more then KLK.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Klk seems like they skipped a bunch. I was thinking is she going to turn super... Yeah super sayan ryoku... A bit disappointed that no planetary size scissors were used..

Xalara

Golden Squire
The bonus episode on the KLK release later this year will be their graduation from the academy.

velk

Trakanon Raider
The bonus episode on the KLK release later this year will be their graduation from the academy.
That's kind of silly even if it wasn't a sham academy that got blown up. Gamagoori is like 25 and ryouko is a first year who has attended maybe 6 minutes of classes.