Winter 2015 Anime Thread

Finished watching mirai nikki last night and absolutely loved it. Mostly because of Yuno. Any other anime out there with a similar character? Already watched higurashi and Elfen Lied which were the only recommendations my friends had.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Umineko

That aside, whats up with season 2 of shows? LH and now TG both have subpar animation when compared to their first season. The story also seems to suffer on both and id almost say they both equally suck story wise. TG is just going episode after episode without any rhyme or reason.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Late binged on Rurouni Kenshin. Got like 5 episodes in, up to 43 now. I LOVE how the older anime keep it simple yet complex with their stories.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I have all of the Kenshin episodes on DVD from when I was younger. I bought a box set on Ebay that turned out to all be fansubbed shit. It looks authentic, until you get to like the last 30 episodes, then the subtitles get fucked up.

Good show. The zombie fire guy is strange, but the rest is awesome sauce.

Just finished watching school days after having a friend recommend some anime that had yuno like characters in them. At first I was wondering why the hell she recommended a harem rom-com to me. Then..... what the fuck did I just watch for the ending? Either this is the worst anime I have ever watched or its a brilliant deconstruction of the harem genre. I'm not sure. Damn crazy anime bitches.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Lol, School Days. Always a fun one to recommend to people and see their reactions.

Lol, School Days. Always a fun one to recommend to people and see their reactions.
Well, she definitely got a reaction from me. I texted her a pic of me flipping her off. That was just some fucked up shit. Although it was amusing to not see the usual oblivious antagonist in the harem situation. Matako is like a red pill hero or something as the series goes on.

Anyway, maybe it says something bad about my tastes. But the whole yandere character archetype might be my favorite in anime now.

velk

Trakanon Raider
Anyway, maybe it says something bad about my tastes. But the whole yandere character archetype might be my favorite in anime now.
Might just be Yuno, she is uniquely awesome. Of course, maybe I am a bad person as well - her answer to the whole terrorist hostages with motion sensitive triggers made me laugh my ass off.

Might just be Yuno, she is uniquely awesome. Of course, maybe I am a bad person as well - her answer to the whole terrorist hostages with motion sensitive triggers made me laugh my ass off.
Yah I loved her as a character. Was waiting for the let's try and save everybody response to that situation. Nope, screw everybody else my guy is in trouble.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
So uh,..Garo can do good fight scenes when they try. This recent episodes animation was above the norm....until they put on those ugly suits of armor anyways.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
The duel was lame, if you thought Slaine would lose you were clearly mistaken. Aside from driving the story they could have kept us watching Inaho talk to Inko and had him announce the victor.

Malkav

French Madman
The duel was lame, if you thought Slaine would lose you were clearly mistaken. Aside from driving the story they could have kept us watching Inaho talk to Inko and had him announce the victor.
Yeah, not as epic as I expected. It was like a 10 minute chase and a one minute "ah! got you! You fell into my trap!".

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Yeah, but FINAL FORM!

Slaine went all Final Form on his ass and it was awesome!
Wait, no he didn't. AZ isn't following in the footsteps of DBZ/Naruto/Bleach.

Gromit

Golden Knight of the Realm
Slaine will go final form when the wedding gets crashed by Inaho ,and then we get the epic battle.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I have the strangest feeling that Ezekiel will be reborn as a witch by the end while Maria is tricked/forced to lose her powers.