Winter 2015 Anime Thread

Fadaar

That guy
They never specified. Fairly certain it's still mostly intact but heavily damaged based on what happened last week though.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Latest Death Parade was decent. Expanded on the story quite a bit.
Also, Bitch Sensei in the new Assassination Classroom was fun, too.

EDIT: So does anyone else out there watch Gundam Build Fighters Try? I really liked the first season, but this latest season is good as well. My daughter and I watch it every week. She loves her some Gundam (I'm turning her into a nerd).
I watch the shit out of Gundamn Build Fighters Try. It's far better than a series designed to sell Gunpla has any right to be, and blows out of the water the any recent regular Gundam series.

I'm also gonna buy a Gumpla of the Transient Gundam, because it looks fucking awesome.

3322.png

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I still need to finish the Epyon that I bought that night we hung out. Stupid busy schedule. I finished the body, head and arms, but haven't gotten a chance to really finish it. Plus, I'd like to paint it at some point, but I'm not sure what my hold out is.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I get the feeling they are trying to make Diane best girl, but Nanatsu still bringing the good stuff (besides her ass)

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Good Nanatsu!
Yep! Shit is about to hit the fan and we get to see Meliodas go full badass shortly. Him slicing a mountain in half with a twig a few episodes ago gives little representation of his true strength.

Spoiler theory below.
Theories going around that he is actually the Demon King/prince of the Demon Clan. He was supposedly attempting to re-open the portal and bring about the Demon clan until he met Liz (another theory is he was ashamed of the Demon Clan after meeting Liz). The 2 members (one looks like him, the other is much older) of the Demon clan within the latest mangas are actually his children or possibly siblings.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
So far I'm enjoying it. Diane got fucked up. Sorry to see that. I'm glad the other Holy Knight guys are defending her now.

So, I read the manga for your lie in April because I'm enjoying the show so much. Don't click spoiler unless you don't care about the ending.

fuuuuuuuuuuuu dammit the way kaori dies and then that letter. Fuck you author man!

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Those nearly pure white model kits look so much better with some understated pre-shading, but it's just so much work to do it well.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
So, I read the manga for your lie in April because I'm enjoying the show so much. Don't click spoiler unless you don't care about the ending.

fuuuuuuuuuuuu dammit the way kaori dies and then that letter. Fuck you author man!
Where are you reading this? Only read up to 39 so far.

Where are you reading this? Only read up to 39 so far.
Reading I suppose was a bit if an overstatement. I actually read up to 38 or 39 then checked out the raws for the last couple. Had a friend who explained to me the gist of the dialogue.

Don't click spoiler if you don't want ending ruined.

read the translation of the letter from kaori to kousu on my anim list.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I definitely had some eye dampness for that scene. She was ruthless, but she ruled at the same time.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Not a dry eye in the place. Awesome Parasite episode, and her shielding the baby with her body while the good guys continued firing was pretty much amazing. Good stuff.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Just binged Kuroko's basketball, enjoyed the fuck out of it. Parasyte continues to rule as usual.