Winter 2015 Anime Thread

Fadaar

That guy
By Joseph's diiiiiiiiiiick!

I hope. That being said I haven't watched today's episode yet, though I am strangely enjoying that show a lot.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
I thought Ald Noah was fine, the fight was good, and Slaine is putting his plan in motion episode after episode.

Also, I hope yall actually watched the episode till the very end, after the credits, cause a couple people I know didn't and it's kind of a big deal....

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Just shit the fuckwhat are they doing to my Tokyo Ghoul? This shit is just not on par with s1 at all. This is all build-up and its subpar at that, i hope the last 5minutes of this season is good!

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I wouldn't really call Parasyte's latest episode a cliff hanger. The police discovered a chick that's an alien. Big deal. Now if they had surrounded her with guns drawn, that would be a cliffhanger. This was just a case of "so that happened". Nothing more nothing less.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
LH definitely a stinker this season. I've no idea why they keep trying to force emotional plot developments out of new or hardly developed characters, or ones you don't give a crap about. Animation improvements alone wouldn't cover that

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I love the guy that stood up after that. What do you think is going to happen, genius.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Last week's episode of Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso was REALLY good. Very emotional and all that. Such a great series.

Just finished watching clannad and clannad after story with the current gf. The first season was pretty meh, but man the feels in after story turned me in to a big blubbering bitch. Got completely owned the last six or so episodes.

Fadaar

That guy
Aldnoah:

Pretty sure that the second princess is gonna off herself at some point in the near future. That or do something extraordinarily stupid and get killed in the process.

Itzena_sl

shitlord
Trivia time: Turn off annotations and see how many you recognise -

(It's got numbers one, two, and three in my All-Time Personal Favourite Anime List if that helps
biggrin.png
)

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Surprised nobody really mentions World Trigger. It started a little slow but it's gotten pretty good in my opinion.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Its improved, yeah...but gotten good? I'm not sure. I think the concept of the show is solid, but the delivery is pretty weak sometimes. It was cool when it was team vs team, but when it gets back to Yuma and the crew, it starts to get stale again.

Garo is an example of a show that's improved and gotten really good lately. Next episode should be interesting.

Log Horizon was alright every time the B crew wasn't involved. I'm still wondering what the fuck is up with Crusty. That dude was an icon of the first season.

Cross Ange is still shedding blood I see. Good times.

Tokyo Ghoul is boring, as usual. Anyone who raved over the first season is kidding themselves; how many episodes did we complain about him being a bitch? Heads up, he still IS one.

Death Parade is entertaining.

The fight animation on a lot of shows this season is pretty bad.