Winter 2016/2017 Anime

Leon

<Silver Donator>
i have no problem with how Gundam ended. Yeah it sucked, but we knew this was the way it was going to go down.

Julietta getting credit for the kill ...sucked. But someone had to. I'm ok with her realizing later what was up.

Akihiro went out like a boss, taking out the worst fuckboi in Gundam.

Ride, keeping it real rocking the scarf and all.

There was no way they would win, we all knew it. Most of tekkadan moved on to live normal lives, and that's all Orga really wanted in the end, so mission accomplished.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
first silver guardian episode was...interesting, i'll keep watching.

have to catch up on konosoba, i never finished the first season and am rewatching it now.

• 1Like

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
konosuba just didnt appeal to me this season - idk but i havent managed to laugh once idt.

• 1Like

Needless

Toe Sucker
decided to check what the weebs were watching and just saw Attack on Titan S2 just started? noiceeeeuuuuu!

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
So is Gundam Orphens good? last good one was gundam 00, 10years ago. Wife did like the first season of Gunpla, was beyond surprised.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
So is Gundam Orphens good? last good one was gundam 00, 10years ago. Wife did like the first season of Gunpla, was beyond surprised.

I've watched most of season one. I like it mostly, it is pretty brutal at times. But I like Tanya more.

• 1Like

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
watched alice and it was good- will keep watching
watched bastard at the magic academy (or whatever it is named) was ...amusing. will keep watching, just cuz.

• 1Like

Harkon

Vyemm Raider
konosuba just didnt appeal to me this season - idk but i havent managed to laugh once idt.
Frankly, I thought Konosuba was the best show of the season, laughed alot. Though the season was pretty shit overall. Acca 13 was ok too not great but decent.

• 1Like

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Frankly, I thought Konosuba was the best show of the season, laughed alot. Though the season was pretty shit overall. Acca 13 was ok too not great but decent.

You didn't watch Tanya? Don't like cute stuff like Dragon Maid or Gabriel Dropout?

• 1Like