Winter 2016/2017 Anime

Leon

<Silver Donator>
just finished Konosuba ....haven't had this much fun in an anime since Gintama.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Need season 3!

And I'm assuming Tanya will get a season 2 after that ending. Mary Sioux lol.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Need season 3!

And I'm assuming Tanya will get a season 2 after that ending. Mary Sioux lol.
Yea, the daughters name was pretty funny. Maybe we'll get more in the Fall/Winter.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
So I just started SAO. Not bad among the trapped in an MMO animes out there. Random unique abilities are bullshit though!

• 1Like

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
Gundam

That final episode was garbage for me. Was expecting a badass fight to end the war at least and didn't get it, then they handed Mikazuki off to be killed by the bitch who had no business living past the first fight with him, no gundam no alaya-vijnana system, but manages to fuck up the last shot in the space fight, now comes back to claim killing him when he was practically dead. I expected him to die, but damn have him go out a better way at least, at least Akihiro got to finally kill that dumbass Iok.

• 1Like

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Fuck my life the feels on Gundam - We wont have another good Gundam for years :(

I dont appreciate how Mika died, he should have wrecked everyone or awoke a final Armor or something badass - However i get they had to end it and no way he was riding off into the sunset but fuck.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Mika and Akihiro went out kicking ass and taking names, as expected. Just sad he didn't get to impregnate Kudelia too.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
There wasn't a Tales of Zelestra(sp?) the X today. I wanted it, because season finale. Where's my ToZtX?!?

• 1Like

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Gundam Seed still better.

poster,210x230,f8f8f8-pad,210x230,f8f8f8.lite-1u2.jpg

• 1Like

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Can we all at least agree that AGE is the worst gundam by a mile?

• 1Like

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Oh god, I forgot about that one. When Gundam is bad, it sure goes all in on being terrible.

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
Worse than.....

Gundam Reconguista

I got about 5 minutes in to the first episode, realized I had no idea what the fuck was going on, and promptly deleted the episode from my hard drive and never bothered to go back. Glad to see I didn't miss anything.

• 1Like

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I never finished it - i think i lasted 5 episodes? then i never looked back.

• 1Like