Kuriin

Just a Nurse
New Overlord episode. Furry sex go go.

Actually not a bad episode at all.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Malkav

French Madman
Despite 02, Red Saber is the definite waifu of this season for me.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Red Saber? My vote for waifu is probably Akira, the high school girl that's dating the 45 year old restaurant manager in Koi wa Ameagari no You ni.
WWMxVRD.jpg

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I don't know if anyone else is still watching it, but the latest Black Clover was good.
Suddenly they get "new powers". Asta finds a new sword and the 4-clover guy learns a new spell, but we haven't seen what it is at this point. But the new sword is pretty good.

Either the sword has the ability to borrow magic from others, or Asta himself has unlocked a previously unknown ability.
I liked this episode.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
The Lizardman Arc redeemed itself with the Iguana fucking.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Fadaar

That guy
Still a little upset they spent 5 out of 13 episodes on the lizard men but the payoff was pretty entertaining. So are this season's Fate shows actually worth watching? I still haven't brought myself to finish up Apocrypha, kinda stopped giving a shit.

• 1Like

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Still a little upset they spent 5 out of 13 episodes on the lizard men but the payoff was pretty entertaining. So are this season's Fate shows actually worth watching? I still haven't brought myself to finish up Apocrypha, kinda stopped giving a shit.

The cooking one is pretty cute. Best watched after a decent meal.

• 1Like

Malkav

French Madman

If you like SHAFT and weird shit, I highly recommend EXTRA.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
After today's episode of Koi wa Ameagari no You ni, Akira is definitely waifu of the season. Also best girl.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Poor Hiro has indeed contracted AIDS from 02. That girl is trouble I tell you!

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users