Winter 2018 Anime Thread

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Haha, yeah. It's the best.

And also. Dying while fucking the super hot, wild, crazy exchange student and piloting a badass mech and destroying robodinosaurs.

I can imagine worse ways to go.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Citrus got a lot more aggressive this episode. Suddenly a past friend of blonde chick shows up and she loves her also. So more kissing. Then Mei gets jealous and kissing. Oh, and the friend talks about how she earns money by sending pictures of herself masturbating to old men. She's not even in high school yet.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Just needs to get the school class VP in and they can all have a foursome on that supersized bed. But this is anime, that would all happen offscreen.

2 loli harem shows this season. Though at least Death March protagonist likes his women of age.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Watching Death March and I'm not feeling it. Kills my immersion for the, "trapped in an MMO" genre when the main character doesn't treat the NPCs like the trash they are.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Watching Death March and I'm not feeling it. Kills my immersion for the, "trapped in an MMO" genre when the main character doesn't treat the NPCs like the trash they are.

They treat each other like trash as is. Why not play the 'get my dick sucked all day every day for free' game, since it's on the way where you're going anyways?

• 2Like

Urgoslav

Treasured Member
This season is making me believe more in the CGDCT (Cute Girls Doing Cute Things) genre than previous ones. A Place Farther Than The Universe is solid so far.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
They treat each other like trash as is. Why not play the 'get my dick sucked all day every day for free' game, since it's on the way where you're going anyways?

Yeah. What other game would I want to play with thirsty NPCs?

That being said Death March really pushes some limits. I've never seen one of this loli harem animes before. Is it okay if a 29 year old turned 15 year old almost gets his dick sucked by a X year old turned 11 year old succubus? It continues to amaze me what Jap Anime will tease on, what I can only assume is, mainstream television in Japan.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Yeah. What other game would I want to play with thirsty NPCs?

That being said Death March really pushes some limits. I've never seen one of this loli harem animes before. Is it okay if a 29 year old turned 15 year old almost gets his dick sucked by a X year old turned 11 year old succubus? It continues to amaze me what Jap Anime will tease on, what I can only assume is, mainstream television in Japan.

Just Japan being Japan. They have a population crisis because their younger generations don't know how to get their freak on. A lot end up as NEETs these days. When the sexbots are up and running we will probably have to invade just to keep China out.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
This season is making me believe more in the CGDCT (Cute Girls Doing Cute Things) genre than previous ones. A Place Farther Than The Universe is solid so far.
Yeah, I'm enjoying the hell out of this Antarctica show.

• 1Like

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
So on Mahoutsukai no Yome, the Dragon looks like Elias in his beast form. Did Cartaphalus create Elias too? Is that why they keep calling him "failure born"--like his change to a Chimera just not fully take place? In his beast form he's got a fish/lizard tail, and a wolf's body, and seems to be part human as well...So he is a Chimera at least in how he's put together. Just interesting that the black parts of his body look exactly like the dragon after it transformed.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
So on Mahoutsukai no Yome, the Dragon looks like Elias in his beast form. Did Cartaphalus create Elias too? Is that why they keep calling him "failure born"--like his change to a Chimera just not fully take place? In his beast form he's got a fish/lizard tail, and a wolf's body, and seems to be part human as well...So he is a Chimera at least in how he's put together. Just interesting that the black parts of his body look exactly like the dragon after it transformed.
Manga spoiler answer
no to all

• 1Like

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Harumin best girl.

Chise about to do chise things.

02 a wild beast, id sign up for dino aids too.

Death march is relaxing as fuck, love it.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
That sorcerer guy is a real hunk of shit. He's always fucking with everything. Stupid Joseph.

• 1Like

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Major development in the newest chapter of the Death March web novel. This spoiler is like years and many many cours before this would happen in the anime.
Zena-san who's surrounded by her friends has gotten a new title.

--Satou's Fiancee.

Well, I guess it can't be helped considering the situation.

I check my Log.

> [Plunder] skill acquired
> Title [Plunderer] Acquired.
> Title [Love Hunter] Acquired.
> Title [Soulmate] Acquired

I got some slightly objectionable titles and skills.
Well, maybe I'll leave the last title be on the active column for a while.

• 1Like

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Well, speaking of Death March the anime, I laughed out loud when he unlocked Sexual Techniques and Pillow Talk skills after getting drinks with the guys he saved. Really caps off his non-loli interactions with the youngins.

Season is aight so far. Franxx and Death March are my current favorites, with a big WTF to Overlord. Still enjoy it, but man talk about a departure from shit I actually care about.

• 2Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
You guys NEED to watch the 17 year old high school student that wants romance with her nerdy 45 year old store manager boss. It's a great show. She is best girl.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
You guys NEED to watch the 17 year old high school student that wants romance with her nerdy 45 year old store manager boss. It's a great show. She is best girl.

Ralph no.png

• 2Worf