Winter 2018 Anime Thread

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Franxx was good shit, and yeah. Major sexual thing. "You were terrible" at the end. Bah.

As far as Citrus, that's way more dikey this episode than I expected. More lesbo shit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Citrus
Wife says citrus manga is really slow and doesn't go anywhere

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
There's another show this season that I started watching. Very slice of life. It's about this 18 year old girl that works for a restaurant as a waitress. She's pretty, and used to be on her school track team until she injured herself. But she "likes" the owner of the restaurant. As of the 2nd episode, she confesses, and he's clueless. "Oh, you like me? Awesome, I thought you hated me!" Only a matter of time before she starts throwing pussy his way.

I don't know why I started watching this one either, but I did. Maybe it's this strange fantasy I didn't even know that I had of some day owning a small establishment where I employee late teen early twenty's girls that want to fuck me for reasons.

Oh yeah, the show is called Koi wa Ameagari no You ni

• 1Like

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
These two are "sisters" in the lightest sense of the word.

"Wild" blonde chick and her mother move to a new town after her mother marries some new hot shot business man. Blonde girl starts attending a new school, and meets the president of the rules committee. Turns out, this girl that always follows the rules is her step-sister... I think. She's the daughter of the new husband, but it doesn't actually state that the mother adopted her. And the rules committee girl (15) is already engaged to one of her teachers, who is seen making out with her. Blonde girl asks about that once they're back home, so the rules girl gives her a kiss saying something like "you were asking for it."

And that's Citrus. The way I wrote it is shit, but the show itself is amusing. I don't hate it.

I know. It's like Super Lovers last year that way. The incest part is mostly forced. Just saying there seems to be one every year. Japan has no problem with the gays.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I know. It's like Super Lovers last year that way. The incest part is mostly forced. Just saying there seems to be one every year. Japan has no problem with the gays.
And it's always top 3 torrent from horriblesubs

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Darling in the FranXX is lol. That pilot configuration is absurd. We have reached the pinnacle of mecha technology.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Darling in the FranXX is lol. That pilot configuration is absurd. We have reached the pinnacle of mecha technology.
Do you actually propose another way to fly a massive battle mecha against technological alien weapon-beasts?

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Do you actually propose another way to fly a massive battle mecha against technological alien weapon-beasts?

Well I certainly would never want to pilot a mecha in any other way. Fuck that Gundam shit.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Franxx is just stupid, it is an ecchi infestation of the genre. They are only missing the over the top threesome orgy sounds of Aquarium .

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Franxx is just stupid, it is an ecchi infestation of the genre. They are only missing the over the top threesome orgy sounds of Aquarium .

FranXX is awesome you fucking pleb.

Houseki no Kuni was my favorite this season/year though.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Malkav

French Madman

Believe it or not, ecchi can be a mean and not an end in itself. Especially if you intend your anime to be an allegory about the discovery of love and sexuality, in a medium where such things are not considered shocking.
Trigger does not do fanservice for fanservice. Hell, even in Kill la Kill it had a reason to be.

In other news, please rename Overlord 2 to "Lizardmen, the animation". Seriously I fear for this season. I believe it's a 12 episodes season again, and even though the OP show a bajillion new characters, we've just spent 3 episodes on these fuckers and it's not even the end of the arc yet....

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What happened to Violet Evergarden? I thought Netflix or Crunchyroll had it, and I"m sure I watched the first episode somewhere, but can't find it now.

• 1Like

Malkav

French Madman
What happened to Violet Evergarden? I thought Netflix or Crunchyroll had it, and I"m sure I watched the first episode somewhere, but can't find it now.

Netflix has it. They don't simulcast it in the US, but they do everywhere else, go figure.

• 1Like