<Silver Donator>
86 finale today.

What a fucking ride.

A+ would watch again.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Mushoku Tensei had an OVA drop 2 days ago. The intro to it is really strange. Shadow figures that are pure 2D, but then the real animation starts. Titled... Eris the Goblin Slayer.

She's such a badass. And this episode really let her show that off.
I just saw this video and because it does a fantastic review of Mushoku Tensei, I decided to link it with my last post about the same series.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fadaar

That guy
I just saw this video and because it does a fantastic review of Mushoku Tensei, I decided to link it with my last post about the same series.

I love their podcast. Knew Garnt and Joey for a long time thanks to their channels and I've grown to appreciate the monkey man as well. Not big on his channel content tho, bit too much of the gay. There's a reason his viewership is majority female.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
That episode of dress up felt like the last. Do we only get 12 episodes now? I want moar!

That was so sweet I think I got the beetus

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Yeah it was the end of s1.

probly my favorite slice of life in a while.

no aot this week can fuck off.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
That was a good conclusion to the show. The after credits felt like it was going to happen during the fire works, before her tongue came out. Great series so far.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
The end of Sabikui Bisco was also good. I liked the originality of the show, and it did not disappoint at the conclusion.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
There a spring thread yet?
Yup

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users