Winter 2022 Anime Thread

Leon

<Silver Donator>
this week we got a 86 recap,. guessing next episode is actually releasing next week?

About fucking time, i need my weekly dose of crippling anxiety and depression.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
So I feel like World Heroes' Mission is the worst of the three MHA movies, although I wouldn't actually call it bad. Just never drew me in like Two Heroes or Heroes Rising did.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Best episode of ranking of kings yet, and the bar was pretty high.

Last edited:
  • 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The show is incredible. Completely out of left field too. I would probably have bypassed it if it wasn’t for a post on here after ep 2 aired.

• 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Quick retrospective, Bleach sucked, fuck Ichigo and fuck the animation surrounding it.
Bleach was a waste of resource material. It had cool characters and a shit story after Aizen true colors shown.
Ichigo never learned how to fight and all the fight animations was rubbish. If they bring it back now how will the fight animation compare to shows like AoT, Demon Slayer, and anything else more recent?
The fact Ichigo can’t throw down or scrap has been apparent since the first season. I dont know why people praise it so much. Cool concept with shit execution and like I said he can’t fight for shit.

Bleach was completed the moment Ichigo used Final Getsuga Tenshou. He defeated Azien became a normal human after saving soul society THE END!!!!

Anyone who reads of watches Bleach after that is a goddamn retard.

giphy.gif

• 1Like

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
the animation style is not my cup of tea for ranking of kings.

i have watched the first 3? 2? episodes and it's ok.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
the animation style is not my cup of tea for ranking of kings.

i have watched the first 3? 2? episodes and it's ok.
It took longer than that to draw me in and I don't like it nearly as much as the weebs on here who gush over it, but I did end up enjoying it quite a bit.

• 1Solidarity

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Boiji straight up murdering his own father was a great episode.

In ranking of kings there are no good guys, also there are no bad guys. Everyone is gray, except best mc Boiji.

• 1Like

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Haven't watched seasonal anime in a while, but watching Ranking of Kings on a friend's suggestion and episodes feel like they're five minutes long because I'm actually engaged the whole time. Good shit.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Mushoku Tensei had an OVA drop 2 days ago. The intro to it is really strange. Shadow figures that are pure 2D, but then the real animation starts. Titled... Eris the Goblin Slayer.

She's such a badass. And this episode really let her show that off.

• 1Solidarity

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I feel like the last episode of ranking of kings will be saving Ouken or the demon. Can that even be done?