Winter 2024 Anime Thread

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I can get not wanting things spoiled, but for remakes or stories that have been staples for decades I might ignore that when talking about stuff. Frieren? Nah, this shit is awesome no matter which way you enjoy it. I would feel bad to yoink a big reveal on you. I will echo that it is really worth reading as well. Thr story keeps getting better.
Years of being a furry has taught me that sometimes its best to resist peer pressure.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
Fluffy paradise just wrapped up. It was a fun little show. Useless tamer is actually a really good manga, and the anime is keeping that seinen edge to it. Apothecary Diaries is holding strong to the end. Maomao is definitely in the running for best girl this season and last season.
I didn't watch fluffy paradise . I admit to watching Apothecary Diaries, it has grown on me quite a bit. I really didn't like it at first. Weakest tamer is the show that I only watch because I get bored and I'm really shitty at stopping things even if I find them boring.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I didn't watch fluffy paradise . I admit to watching Apothecary Diaries, it has grown on me quite a bit. I really didn't like it at first. Weakest tamer is the show that I only watch because I get bored and I'm really shitty at stopping things even if I find them boring.
Yeah, weakest tamer is a slow burn type of story.

• 1Like

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I'm very down for One-Punch Man season 3. Bring it on.
randy marsh orgasm GIF by South Park

• 1Solidarity

Leon

<Silver Donator>
heads up the blu ray version of the JJK Season 2 fight between Sukuna and Mahoraga is out there and holy fuck.

hooollllyyy fuck.

• 2Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Asking someone for a duel after trying to kill them instead of before seems like a dubious strategy.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Best season 1 of anime I've ever seen. Fuck you fight me. Not a single drop in animation quality, S tier story telling, S tier world building. S tier characters.

Only bad part is we have to wait god knows how many fucking years for a season 2 now.

• 6Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Best season 1 of anime I've ever seen. Fuck you fight me.
I'd put Frieren, MHA, OPM, Prisma Illya, and Jujutsu Kaisen in no particular order as the top 5 best season 1s I've ever seen. Putting 'Into the Loliverse' as one of my top 5 is a trolljob so let's see who bites.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
You skipped Chainsaw Man. That show was legendary. I doubt it'll come back for season 2, but it should.

• 1Like

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I'd put Frieren, MHA, OPM, Prisma Illya, and Jujutsu Kaisen in no particular order as the top 5 best season 1s I've ever seen. Putting 'Into the Loliverse' as one of my top 5 is a trolljob so let's see who bites.
I just figured you had poor taste in Fate/stay. :p