Winter 2024 Anime Thread

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Nothing I posted was a spoiler moron. Again, if reading isn't your strong suit....
Ok braintrust
Anyone that has read the manga knows she's considered the strongest mage
sure seems like a spoiler from the manga

Serie has far more mana than Frieren
Only a manga reader would say this with such certainty when the anime-only folks are just speculating

from the 'Mythical Age'
has this term been introduced in the anime or is it something only a manga reader would know at this point?

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Ok braintrust

sure seems like a spoiler from the manga

Reading is a lot easier to go back and read things you've missed especially when the anime shows up once weekly. I forget things I watch a lot easier than when I can go back and read it. Everything needed to show Serie is stronger was showed in the Aura episodes and this past episode. Since I know you hate reading, I'll let you go back over the episodes and figure it out.

Only a manga reader would say this with such certainty when the anime-only folks are just speculating

It's only a certainty based off author comments. Anything with Serie in it hints at the difference in abilities. You just need to understand the context in the anime. Looks like you have a lot of watching to do. Rewind back to the parts with Serie mentioned in them. I'm sure you have those memorized.

has this term been introduced in the anime or is it something only a manga reader would know at this point?

No one really knows what this means in the manga either. If you had watched the episodes, it's pretty damn obvious Serie has lived a lot longer than Frieren. Maybe watching isn't your specialty either. Maybe you can reddit this out for yourself.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Reading is a lot easier to go back and read things you've missed especially when the anime shows up once weekly. I forget things I watch a lot easier than when I can go back and read it. Everything needed to show Serie is stronger was showed in the Aura episodes and this past episode. Since I know you hate reading, I'll let you go back over the episodes and figure it out.

It's only a certainty based off author comments. Anything with Serie in it hints at the difference in abilities. You just need to understand the context in the anime. Looks like you have a lot of watching to do. Rewind back to the parts with Serie mentioned in them. I'm sure you have those memorized.

No one really knows what this means in the manga either. If you had watched the episodes, it's pretty damn obvious Serie has lived a lot longer than Frieren. Maybe watching isn't your specialty either. Maybe you can reddit this out for yourself.
In other words you're a disingenuous faggot like basically all manga readers who feel the compulsion to join discussions with anime-only viewers. You even flat out admit that you're sharing manga only information. I bet you were one of the pieces of shit nostradouching the tv only GoT thread too.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
In other words you're a disingenuous faggot like basically all manga readers who feel the compulsion to join discussions with anime-only viewers. You even flat out admit that you're sharing manga only information. I bet you were one of the pieces of shit nostradouching the tv only GoT thread too.

Nope. So...you can't figure it out huh even though the anime has laid it out for you? Just admit it and stop trying to lash out. One word says she's old which is well known in the anime. I gave you the hints, just watch them.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Nope. So...you can't figure it out huh even though the anime has laid it out for you? Just admit it and stop trying to lash out. One word says she's old which is well known in the anime. I gave you the hints, just watch them.
Disingenuous faggotry to the very end. Again, we were SPECULATING about things that are LIKELY because we can't say with certainty. Some people were speculating that she was actually faking her mana as opposed to suppressing it. Then some manga reading piece of shit comes in and says 'oh no things are definitely like this which i know with certainty because im a manga reader'.

Just stop posting spoilers, it isn't hard.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Disingenuous faggotry to the very end. Again, we were SPECULATING about things that are LIKELY because we can't say with certainty. Some people were speculating that she was actually faking her mana as opposed to suppressing it. Then some manga reading piece of shit comes in and says 'oh no things are definitely like this which i know with certainty because im a manga reader'.

Just stop posting spoilers, it isn't hard.

Ok, dumb faggot. Since you're obviously a lazy piece of shit, I'll spoil the anime. Aura (and others) said that fluctuations showed if you were trying to hide your mana. Demons saw it easily normally. Demon King saw it immediately with Frieren. Fern saw fluctuations with Serie. Serie mentioned Lernen had never noticed her fluctuations. Her suppressing her mana. He noticed Frieren. He said it was luck, but Serie knew it wasn't. He's that good as the first 1st class mage ever. Fern seeing her suppression gives Serie a smile and she states that Fern would be the greatest mage with her training. Not Freiren's. Because she's the greater mage and teacher.

Frieren said that mana grows as you practice. Serie is obviously much older than Frieren and has practiced much longer. She has much more mana. Except Lerner said Frieren's mana was the same as Serie's....being suppressed, which he never saw.

All of this was in the anime. There's more, a lot more....in the anime. I know you enjoyed the speculation and that sucks for you. None of that was likely. The anime had already given the answer. You just didn't see it because you are too busy white knighting stupid shit as always. Maybe you could try reading instead?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Ok, dumb faggot. Since you're obviously a lazy piece of shit, I'll spoil the anime. Aura (and others) said that fluctuations showed if you were trying to hide your mana. Demons saw it easily normally. Demon King saw it immediately with Frieren. Fern saw fluctuations with Serie. Serie mentioned Lernen had never noticed her fluctuations. Her suppressing her mana. He noticed Frieren. He said it was luck, but Serie knew it wasn't. He's that good as the first 1st class mage ever. Fern seeing her suppression gives Serie a smile and she states that Fern would be the greatest mage with her training. Not Freiren's. Because she's the greater mage and teacher.

Frieren said that mana grows as you practice. Serie is obviously much older than Frieren and has practiced much longer. She has much more mana. Except Lerner said Frieren's mana was the same as Serie's....being suppressed, which he never saw.

All of this was in the anime. There's more, a lot more....in the anime. I know you enjoyed the speculation and that sucks for you. None of that was likely. The anime had already given the answer. You just didn't see it because you are too busy white knighting stupid shit as always. Maybe you could try reading instead?
Again you flat out admit to spoiling shit based on your manga knowledge when anime watchers are speculating about what is and isn't likely. Eat shit and die you pathetic American Inventor lover.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Again you flat out admit to spoiling shit based on your manga knowledge when anime watchers are speculating about what is and isn't likely. Eat shit and die you pathetic American Inventor lover.

That's in the anime you fucking retard. I watched every one of those points. Did you watch none of the show? God damn, you're a fucking embarrassment. Drool for me knight! Say anime with me Gavintard!

Khane

Got something right about marriage
zzeris zzeris that was a Spoiler, don't be a turd.

Gavinmad Gavinmad you're overreacting because this show is written well enough that it's only a minor Spoiler.

Now kiss and make up.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
That's in the anime you fucking retard. I watched every one of those points. Did you watch none of the show? God damn, you're a fucking embarrassment. Drool for me knight! Say anime with me Gavintard!
The only thing I'm white knighting is the unrealistic hope that you'll get a visit from Truck-kun and then after a mixup in processing you swap places with Aura just long enough to cut your head off so you die again.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
zzeris zzeris that was a Spoiler, don't be a turd.

Gavinmad Gavinmad you're overreacting because this show is written well enough that it's only a minor Spoiler.

Now kiss and make up.

Yes, kiss my ass Gavin. Your vocabulary is definitely one of a watcher not a reader.

It's not really a spoiler outside of one word, but Frieren is such an awesome character that I wanted her to be Solo Leveling too. I think her not being the most powerful and spending all that time doing what she wants to makes her even better. Serie will never understand what makes Frieren so awesome. Even after Frieren explained that her love of that one spell is what helped her defeat the Demon King. Spoiler alert Gavin! It's in the anime you must not watch.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Khane Khane , I apologize for my previous post to you and other reasonable people. When I said no one, it implied my opinion only and nothing in the manga definitely states who is stronger. It implies a lot in previously seen anime episodes though. The story focuses not on strength but Frieren's personal journey and growth and it's perfectly reasonable to think that if she isn't stronger now, she will be eventually. If she even wants to be. That's one aspect of the story that I love. The writer adds so many little details that add so much to the story while saying so little. It's such a great story that I think everyone who can, should read the manga. It adds at least a double dose of Frieren and what beats that? Not much today. Honestly, the manga is still really new, and I could be completely wrong especially with mages being counters to each other and talent possibly lending an edge. I won't go further but such a good show.

Anyone still watching Fluffy Paradise or the animal tamer show? Are they still good/ok? I found the animal tamer one to be a bit too childish for me, but I'll have a week or two as the shows wind down to watch something I missed. Maybe the Apothecary Diaries but I'm really behind if so.

Gavinmad Gavinmad
A better example of a pretentious cunt would be someone repeatedly ridiculing Xarpolis for not watching an anime they like for his own reasons and yet not reading the manga version for 'reasons'. What a pretentious snowflake piece of shit you are. Since you mentioned GoT, it seems that reading is a real problem for you. I don't have a paint by numbers version of this discussion for you. Sorry. I hope I ruined your week, you childish man baby. Maybe go whine to the mods, you crybaby cunt.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Khane Khane , I apologize for my previous post to you and other reasonable people. When I said no one, it implied my opinion only and nothing in the manga definitely states who is stronger. It implies a lot in previously seen anime episodes though. The story focuses not on strength but Frieren's personal journey and growth and it's perfectly reasonable to think that if she isn't stronger now, she will be eventually. If she even wants to be. That's one aspect of the story that I love. The writer adds so many little details that add so much to the story while saying so little. It's such a great story that I think everyone who can, should read the manga. It adds at least a double dose of Frieren and what beats that? Not much today. Honestly, the manga is still really new, and I could be completely wrong especially with mages being counters to each other and talent possibly lending an edge. I won't go further but such a good show.

Anyone still watching Fluffy Paradise or the animal tamer show? Are they still good/ok? I found the animal tamer one to be a bit too childish for me, but I'll have a week or two as the shows wind down to watch something I missed. Maybe the Apothecary Diaries but I'm really behind if so.

Gavinmad Gavinmad
A better example of a pretentious cunt would be someone repeatedly ridiculing Xarpolis for not watching an anime they like for his own reasons and yet not reading the manga version for 'reasons'. What a pretentious snowflake piece of shit you are. Since you mentioned GoT, it seems that reading is a real problem for you. I don't have a paint by numbers version of this discussion for you. Sorry. I hope I ruined your week, you childish man baby. Maybe go whine to the mods, you crybaby cunt.
Fluffy paradise just wrapped up. It was a fun little show. Useless tamer is actually a really good manga, and the anime is keeping that seinen edge to it. Apothecary Diaries is holding strong to the end. Maomao is definitely in the running for best girl this season and last season.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I gloss over zzeris posts, cause I don't want to know if my speculation is true or not. Don't read manga, never do. If I'm spoilered on a TV show, ala game of thrones, I'm pretty careful about what I'll say, eg, only talking about content that is TV show exclusive. Was plenty of that later on, but I virtually never posted the first 4 seasons I don't think.

Gavinmad is reactionary/extremist, but he has a point none the less.

• 1Like

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I can get not wanting things spoiled, but for remakes or stories that have been staples for decades I might ignore that when talking about stuff. Frieren? Nah, this shit is awesome no matter which way you enjoy it. I would feel bad to yoink a big reveal on you. I will echo that it is really worth reading as well. Thr story keeps getting better.

• 1Solidarity