Winter 2024 Anime Thread

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
Decided to give Ishura a try. Seems solid. If you haven't heard of this give the first episode a try.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Season 3 is scheduled for April.
Oh god, my trousers just had an EXPLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSION!

Goddess Aqua GIF by Crunchyroll

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I like that it also had a couple moments to highlight the difference to dwarves as well, since most literature just throws them together as "they live a long ass time outside of the bounds of this story," but elves live so much longer than dwarves that even the dwarves' long lives are relatively short.

I also like how the Demons live such a long and devious life, but they can't comprehend Frieren's longevity or her abilities even after she defeated the Demon King. The Aura fight was terrific but that's the norm for this series. Series like this expand anime as an artform so much more than the typical Isekai, video game leveling type series do. This is all about story and it's a fantastic one.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I also like how the Demons live such a long and devious life, but they can't comprehend Frieren's longevity or her abilities even after she defeated the Demon King. The Aura fight was terrific but that's the norm for this series. Series like this expand anime as an artform so much more than the typical Isekai, video game leveling type series do. This is all about story and it's a fantastic one.
Frieren is just a top notch anime all around. I like how fast and consequential the fights are tbh, makes things feel more real. It's right up there with ranking of kings, Inuyashiki, and some anime I forget the name of, think it started with a K in my list of best animes.

• 2Like

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Classroom of the Elite is one of those anime you really do want to binge since so much shit happens behind the scenes or off screen and you won't find out for 2-3 episodes later.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Classroom of the Elite is one of those anime you really do want to binge since so much shit happens behind the scenes or off screen and you won't find out for 2-3 episodes later.
Yeah. This current season has been pretty weak this far, but I'm sure either this week or next a bunch of shit will have occurred that wasn't expected.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Decided to give Ishura a try. Seems solid. If you haven't heard of this give the first episode a try.
First few episodes have been very good. Surprised it hasn't been getting more love tbh. It does drop you right in the frying pan with its action and violence. I really don't understand the world at all, but this is a show where I really don't think I need any of that. I'm pretty much the let them fight gif watching it so far.

• 2Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Bang Brave Bang Bravern is the best kind of absolute trash. Maybe they just get me, but I was laughing my ass off the whole episode.

• 1Solidarity

bolok

Trakanon Raider
Bang Brave Bang Bravern is the best kind of absolute trash. Maybe they just get me, but I was laughing my ass off the whole episode.
i enjoyed the reference to that sci-fi movie that i can never remember the fucking name to. With the mouse beathing goo.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Weakest Tamer is an absolutely brutal manga, and the anime isn't holding back any of the punches so far.

• 1Like

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Damn, if only ALL of Solo Leveling was animated and available right now.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I'm liking a lot of this season. What I look forward to the most each week is the Skeleton Hunter guy, Frieren, Solo Leveling, and The Dangers of My Heart with that model girl that eats a lot. The dumbest stuff holds me. And that last one is on the 3rd or 4th season by this point. I just like the story.

• 1Like

ubiquitrips

Golden Knight of the Realm
yeah the slow drip is going to suck shit on that one.

Releasing a 20 minute show only once a week should not be allowed. I started watching this and was pleasantly surprised. I don't know anything about the Manhwa. I just like the silly aspect of seeing player screens and leveling yourself up like in a video game. The hero's journey really has been rooting for him.

• 1Like

Siliconemelons

Mostly because I have no time, and my wife hates anime.. so my selection I limited… but I know it’s weeb low lever anime.. and Netflix… but I am liking the Delicious in Dungeon and she watches it with me “because there are no big boobs everywhere”

• 1Like