Witcher 3

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
You misspelled SEGA.

MV5BODAwNzBjMmItODkwOS00MWJhLWE5ODQtYzZiZDg4N2JiYmE4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjcyNzc1NTg@._V1_.jpg

you are bad and should feel bad.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Every time I get this going I get side tracked. And always end up quitting in Skellige. :( sounds like I just really need to force passed that part.

Skellige's story is good, you just get there after playing all of the other parts and if you are completionist you are about 50 hours in and get dejected when you see how many POI's there are in the water. Just skip all of those and Skellige feels great.

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
You misspelled SEGA.

MV5BODAwNzBjMmItODkwOS00MWJhLWE5ODQtYzZiZDg4N2JiYmE4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjcyNzc1NTg@._V1_.jpg
Real talk. I was suppose to get a genesis instead of a snes for my birthday but I accidentally broke the review mirror in my mom’s dodge caravan so I didn’t get any presents that year. I probably missed out on a lot of good games.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Real talk. I was suppose to get a genesis instead of a snes for my birthday but I accidentally broke the review mirror in my mom’s dodge caravan so I didn’t get any presents that year. I probably missed out on a lot of good games.

So were you a shitty kid or was your mom a megabitch?

Awanka

Molten Core Raider
Both Shadowrun games were quite good. The genesis version is superior though. Ahead of its time with real open world elements. And still has perhaps the best hacking minigame TO THIS DAY! Hacking in the SNES version was basically minesweeper.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

DirkDonkeyroot

Blackwing Lair Raider
I haven't played the snes version since like 1992. I still play the Genesis version of Shadowrun from time to time.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I give the SNES game credit for being a much smoother and easier to play product on account to being a more conservative project. The SEGA game is very ambitious but it's full of spots where you just have to grind karma for hours and hours.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Decided to buy this for PC since GOTY is only 15 bucks. Why is Steam such a shit client? This download is going to take forever because it won't go above 6MB/s

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Decided to buy this for PC since GOTY is only 15 bucks. Why is Steam such a shit client? This download is going to take forever because it won't go above 6MB/s

It's not a client issue. You might have a limit bandwidth set in the settings, and if not you can choose a different download region to a better server. Settings > Downloads

Khane

No limit and region is NY which is the closest server to my location (CT). Switched to PA and it went up to 14 MB/s so I guess it was the NY server.

That's still pretty slow though considering my bandwidth is 500Mbps which has an upper limit of around ~65 MB/s and I regularly get 30-40 MB/s elsewhere.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm

i did the same thing the other day. my ex wife bought it on ps4 for me when it came out, but it was the base game, no dlc and, since it's console, no mods. but i decided to just get it the GOTY on steam since it was $15.

it also took about 45 minutes to download, so i don't know what issue you are having but i'd wager it's on your end, not steams. PEBCAK?

edit: i mean... also remember that it's not just downloading the game, it's installing it... so the cap to how fast it can actually do all that isn't strictly your bandwidth

Khane

Huh? 45 minutes is a long time... you were probably getting around 10 MB/s.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Huh? 45 minutes is a long time... you were probably getting around 10 MB/s.
sorry mr future space man, downloading and installing a 50gb game in 45 minutes seems perfectly acceptable to me

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Blood & Wine spoilers:

I tried to go kill the Unseen Elder in Blood & Wine, but I got a glitch when you lose your gear and I was not able to pick up a Swallow to restore my health. I ended up having to go back and take the path where you go to save Syanna and end up in the fairy tale world. I'm glad I did, as that section was quite cool, and you get to chalk up another lady on Geralt's list.

Khane

sorry mr future space man, downloading and installing a 50gb game in 45 minutes seems perfectly acceptable to me

This is a pretty stupid statement considering internet speeds these days. And the fact that you said the problem is likely on my end, meanwhile you had the same exact download speeds...

Khane

Well, downloading at 45 MB/s on nexusmods so probably not. I had this same issue when downloading No Man's Sky a week or two ago.

Anyway, not important.

Is the HD Reworked Project the one everyone gets for upgraded textures? Gonna get auto apply oils and likely fast travel from anywhere since I've already beaten the game twice on PS4 anyway.