Witcher 3

supertouch_sl

shitlord
Finished off Keira Metz story last night, you can bet I banged Cinderella. Ain't even mad she was using me.

I wonder where I can get a good Steel Sword? I got Silver Sword Maugrim from the elven temple after the first Wild Hunt guy. Stupid thing is his sword and another steel one I looted there are for lvl 2.....when i completed that quest at lvl 7.
Do all the monster contracts. You usually get rewarded with a relic silver or steel sword.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Griffin gear is level 8, and there's a pair of swords in that set. Bit of a world (or at least Velen) tour to get it all though. There's no map to start the treasure hunt either; you just have to find one of the schematics and it will lead you to the rest.

Steel sword location spoiler:
Hindhold, north and slightly east of Hanged Man's Tree marker.

----------------------------

DLCs 3 & 4 are up now. The new quest can be found in Skellige after you install it.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
WARNING! Patch 1.04 broke(at least I think it did) a lot of the quests I already started, so far all of the side quests since I updated do not work for various reasons. Killed noonwraith and looted her trophy but quest did not update, talked to rock troll and have the paint but no option to give it to him etc. Very Annoying.

I noticed this as well, killd some grave robbers on side quest looted the chest quest wont complete, not shure what to do ocd is rising!

Vorph

Weird, I haven't had any problems at all in 1.04. Think I've played like 20 hours since installing it.

Vorph

If you completely ignore gwent you miss out on an interesting side quest, but that's about it.

I have zero interest in the mini-game so I just open the console and type winGwint(1) [and yes, the command actually is spelled wrong] anytime gwent comes up in the story. I don't bother playing against random merchants at all.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
So I have been ignoring Gwent pretty much the whole time. The initial tutorial felt very boring. Then like 40 hours in when im
Waiting to ambush Dandelions convoy
I played a game while waiting and there was another tutorial that ACTUALLY explained how to play....

Should have led with that, I feel jipped.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Fuck that sounds like me... Never played past the tutorial and couldn't be fucked to YouTube how to play on my own. Do they actually explain it better? Shit.

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
You really don't have to touch it. Not like that particular forced game means anything in the end. I really didn't appreciate them throwing that game in there without another option to do that quest but it was a minor side quest concerning an npc that doesn't mean anything.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Fuck that sounds like me... Never played past the tutorial and couldn't be fucked to YouTube how to play on my own. Do they actually explain it better? Shit.
Yeah the second time I played it there was a better tutorial. And it made the game seem like way more fun.

Honestly kind of glad I didn't start playing Gwent because I would be like 10 quests back.

So anyone complete this yet , was just curious. Finally moved to Skellige after i completed all events on Velan except one , its bottom of map and there is a large destroyed base along with a large tree up on a mountain top. Its all one area , believe waypoint close to that area is mountain pass or some such. Place looks like some nasty shit went don there , saw a pit with bodies and looked great to explore. Surprised no main quest or side quest is located there. besides the ? for whatever it is. Maybe that will start it , but fuck explored quit a bit and trying to drop in the pit kills me for some reason.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
So anyone complete this yet , was just curious. Finally moved to Skellige after i completed all events on Velan except one , its bottom of map and there is a large destroyed base along with a large tree up on a mountain top. Its all one area , believe waypoint close to that area is mountain pass or some such. Place looks like some nasty shit went don there , saw a pit with bodies and looked great to explore. Surprised no main quest or side quest is located there. besides the ? for whatever it is. Maybe that will start it , but fuck explored quit a bit and trying to drop in the pit kills me for some reason.
That area is level 25-26 foglets, also west coast along the little islands with half sunken ships DO NOT go inside the hull of any of the upright half submerged ships, most you can't get out of for various reasons and have nothing inside.

supertouch_sl

shitlord
So I have been ignoring Gwent pretty much the whole time. The initial tutorial felt very boring. Then like 40 hours in when im
Waiting to ambush Dandelions convoy
I played a game while waiting and there was another tutorial that ACTUALLY explained how to play....

Should have led with that, I feel jipped.
Where exactly is this tutorial?

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I think I'm pretty close, started playing on Friday and so far clocked in about 50 hours. You would be surprised how much depth there is in the world and not all bounties can be accepted from the start, had something new pop up after a while. There are also the quests for mastercrafted gear, which will cheerfully drop a lvl 25+ mob into an area you walk around at level 10. Some bounty boards also give you extra unmarked locations. They designed the world to fuck with the player a bit, of course you can spoil yourself by guides, but the game honestly doesn't need it.

You get usable gear no matter where you go and potions/oils can be acquired by trading.

Vorph

Heh, 50 hours. I'm at around 80 and I haven't even finished Act 1.

Edit: Possibly a stupid question, but does anyone know exactly what controller rumble is telling you? Sometimes it happens for no particular reason, and I'm 100% sure there are no hidden objects or anything like that nearby. It's been bugging me for a week now.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I've skipped all Gwent matches, fistfighting and only done very limited horse racing, but I tend to plough through unmarked objectives rather quickly, despite playing on hard, but in no way have I done them all, maybe if there's a game after the end of the main quest.

DMK_sl

shitlord
Heh, 50 hours. I'm at around 80 and I haven't even finished Act 1.

Edit: Possibly a stupid question, but does anyone know exactly what controller rumble is telling you? Sometimes it happens for no particular reason, and I'm 100% sure there are no hidden objects or anything like that nearby. It's been bugging me for a week now.
It rumbles when your out of breath from sprinting and the random rumbles from what I can gather are from some kind of magic or clue is near. I'm not 100 percent sure on that though but most of that time that's what it's been for me.