Witcher 3

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yeah, I assumed it was the medallion... 5 minutes of scouring the area later: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU~.

Composter

Golden Knight of the Realm
Is there a reason that every time I attempt to pass in Gwent, the PS4 takes a puke on me and closes Witcher?

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Anyone else crashing since 1.04. I crashed once or twice before, and been crashing every 5-10 minutes or so now. During cutscenes, just walking around...it's barely playable now with the constant crashes.

Vorph

Is there a reason that every time I attempt to pass in Gwent, the PS4 takes a puke on me and closes Witcher?
That was supposed to be fixed in 1.02, have you gotten the patch yet? It wasn't available in the US until this morning.

Gator

Molten Core Raider
It was a known issue. Should be fixed now with the new patch which was released today. Went from v.1.01 to v.1.03 today. PS4 patch notes stated something along the lines ofFixed stability issues while playing gwent and inventory screen.I have played several games of gwent today without a crash.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Need a key I haven't found yet for a door in the cliff side, facing the water about mid village.
All those foglets hit hard as fuck so i was gonna go back there when it was level appropriate. The ? is a place of power. There's ways to cheese your way up the world geometry to get to it without opening the door, if that's your thing.

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
I've read that controller rumble is stamina and/or shield spell wearing off. My experiences with an Xbox one pad on the PC seems to bear this out. Remember : It's not a bug it's a feature!

DMK_sl

shitlord
LMAO anyone done the quest with the Troll guarding the boat for redanian army? He says "Trollololol" like 3 or 4 times in the dialog. Pretty funny.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Okay I just got pissed at this game. I was locked out of several questlines for completing OTHER quest lines. Not that you have to do one or the other. But if you do one before you simply can't do the others. As the characters aren't available to talk to at the moment.

That's some bullshit.

littles

Lord Nagafen Raider
Just completed the game and to me this may be one of the best if not the best RPG I have played ever. The story, the scenery, the characters, the quests, all feel as though they were done with love. While the combat and movement are clunky and take getting used to the breadth of it all more than makes up for it. If anybody is still on the fence about getting this game do it now! I finished at 80 hours and hadn't even nearly touched all of the ? on the maps. There were a couple quests that I missed and were locked out so before you go too far into the
triss questline
make sure to do the statue's that require her. Overall A+.

DMK_sl

shitlord
Just completed the game and to me this may be one of the best if not the best RPG I have played ever. The story, the scenery, the characters, the quests, all feel as though they were done with love. While the combat and movement are clunky and take getting used to the breadth of it all more than makes up for it. If anybody is still on the fence about getting this game do it now! I finished at 80 hours and hadn't even nearly touched all of the ? on the maps. There were a couple quests that I missed and were locked out so before you go too far into the
triss questline
make sure to do the statue's that require her. Overall A+.
Yeah agreed. For me to already have 40+ hours clocked with how busy I've been is crazy. It's been years since I used to get home from work and immediately go to my PC and begin playing until sleep. I've even been holding of seeing mad max coz I don't want to waste time I could be player Witcher. And I really wanna see Mad max.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Skellige plotline made be absolutely despise Yennefer. Steal a priceless Skelligan Relic (The mask thing) and then the druid is on your shit about it and completely justifiable. Find out its a one time use thing and the druid has the absolute best intentions with it. Then you're forced to just go along with it. I wish there had been a choice in this particular part of the plot.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Skellige plotline made be absolutely despise Yennefer. Steal a priceless Skelligan Relic (The mask thing) and then the druid is on your shit about it and completely justifiable. Find out its a one time use thing and the druid has the absolute best intentions with it. Then you're forced to just go along with it. I wish there had been a choice in this particular part of the plot.
Finish all the Yennefer quests, it will give you some much needed background, especially if you haven't read the books. But yeah, she's a bit of an asshole, same as Geralt.

Evernothing

Heh, 50 hours. I'm at around 80 and I haven't even finished Act 1.

Edit: Possibly a stupid question, but does anyone know exactly what controller rumble is telling you? Sometimes it happens for no particular reason, and I'm 100% sure there are no hidden objects or anything like that nearby. It's been bugging me for a week now.
It's definitely Quen wearing off.

Anyone else crashing since 1.04. I crashed once or twice before, and been crashing every 5-10 minutes or so now. During cutscenes, just walking around...it's barely playable now with the constant crashes.
If you are on PC with an Nvidia card, try reverting to Nvidia Driver 350.12

I was fine for 30hours of gameplay, even with 1.04 patch, and all of a sudden yesterday I couldn't play 5 min without a crash. Reverting to that Nvidia driver seems to have fixed it.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
So I'm 17 and finished a side quest that was level 9. Got a level 14 relic sword at the end. Looks like the gear scales to your level-3 regardless of what level the side quest is that is associated with it (though this might be an outlier as the sword was picked up, not an explicit quest reward, per se).

Vorph

CAREFUL! Bug breaks XP rewards for quests in patch 1.04! : witcher(Edit: Not actually related to 1.04, it affects older PC patches and both consoles as well.)

Just confirmed that this happened to me in Novigrad. I reloaded my savegames at the ends of Broken Flowers and Count Reuven's Treasure and finished them again. No experience at all for either of them. I assume Get Junior gave me nothing too. Tested a couple side quest saves and those did give experience.

I'd just give myself xp via the console, but I don't know exactly how much they were supposed to give. Grabbed a PDF of the Prima guide but it doesn't have the exact details either.