Witcher 3

Harkon

Vyemm Raider
I found this take on the game rather interesting, the parallel to the hard boiled detective never occured to me. Shame the guy feels the need to hide behind the Yathzee gimmick, since his topics are usually interesting on their own.
While I did not catch on to his premise for the whole game, during the Dandelion missions and some of the Skellige ones I thought to myself Geralt would make an awesome detective.

So I completely agree with the assessment.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Finished in around 100 hours. Besides the main story I tried to do most of the side stories that seemed important and all the Witcher contracts. First witcher game I've finished. I played Witcher 2 through act I but never finished it. I was pretty lost storywise at first but the in game glossary does a great job filling you in on past events. Liked Wild Hunt so much I kinda want to go back and play the other two games for the story.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Finished in around 100 hours. Besides the main story I tried to do most of the side stories that seemed important and all the Witcher contracts. First witcher game I've finished. I played Witcher 2 through act I but never finished it. I was pretty lost storywise at first but the in game glossary does a great job filling you in on past events. Liked Wild Hunt so much I kinda want to go back and play the other two games for the story.
So I just entered Skillege. Did a giant quest and the first main story quest and am
Controlling Ciri currently

How much longer do I have? Seems like I have been playing forever. Ha! Also I have a lot of side quests I want to do still. I want to track how much time I will have left to do them before I get locked into the ending quest series'.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
You still have a fair amount if you do all side quests.

You get a warning before you get locked into the ending quests chain. And can turn back back, so you don't really have to worry about that.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
So I just entered Skillege. Did a giant quest and the first main story quest and am
Controlling Ciri currently

How much longer do I have? Seems like I have been playing forever. Ha! Also I have a lot of side quests I want to do still. I want to track how much time I will have left to do them before I get locked into the ending quest series'.
The game will tell you to finish your stuff before you make a huge leap forward in the story, which is a good time to wrap up all leftovers. Then there's another chapter with side quests and you will see the ending come from a mile away.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Ok cool
smile.png

sukik

They game seemed pretty front heavy to me. My time breakdown was about 50 hours in act 1 with the other 50 being act 2, 3 and all the Witcher contracts(probably around 13 hours 26 @ ~30mins each). I am about 30 hours shy have the average completion so I probably skipped a bunch of side quests, but I didn't care since I wanted to know where the main story went.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Finished the game yesterday. I really enjoyed it, but at the same time I was glad I was done too

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Wondering what endings you guys got for those of you that didn't look it up.

I got
Ciri alive and a witcher, radovid taking over, and geralt alone because I banged both of the sorceresses

On to DS2

sukik

My play through ending was blind, but I've looked up the others since I finished:

Ciri's fate unknown. Geralt tracks down and kills Weavess to kill her and take back Ciri's(Vesimir's) medallion, fade to black with him sitting in the house as many monsters enter the house while he's just sitting staring at it, fate unknown. Radovid assassinated. Everyone else unknown. I ended up one negative decision away from one of the more positive outcomes but I'm fine with it since I didn't know much of anything about the details of the stories going into a lot of decisions. This is what most consider the worst/negative outcome. But it's left open ended so they could be dead, or they could be picked back up in another story.

Miscellaneous: Killed Dijkstra, romanced Yennefer, Keira.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
Mine was blind
Ciri alive, told Emhyr she died, Nilfgard controls north, but Temeria has some kind of identity I think, banged all the sorcs, forged Ciri a witcher sword, met her in one of the inns and geralt and ciri go off monster hunting together. I was completely pleased with my outcome personally.

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
NG+ is out.
Yeah, I don't have a ton of desire to play this again right away. Great game, don't get me wrong, I really enjoyed it for the most part. I just have no interest in playing through it again anytime soon. Experience is way too linear for that. I'll certainly do it at some point again though.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I'll probably NG+ it for the expansions unless they recommend not doing that.

DMK_sl

shitlord
Just finished the game after 120 hours played. One of the greatest games I've ever played. Had the same ending as Dandai. Extremely content with the way it ended. What a fucken game. Will never forget it.

colossalFISH

Silver Knight of the Realm
I'm missing a couple of superior oils. Necrophage and Elementa. I went far in the oil prep line so I really want them. I thought the master alchemist dude in skellige would have the remaining oils for me to sell but he has fuck all. Are they random drops?

Btw this game is fucking amazing. Read it just broke the 6 million sales mark, which is really good to hear.