Wizardhawk's memorial thread (a cautionary tale of dental care and garlic)

Grimson_sl

shitlord
Apparently Lumi did get someting right, according to him he cured his cancer with garlic. He is still with us to spread the good word about the wonders of garlic. But yeah, no harm in trying it for immediate help I suppose.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gaming Ghost>
i dont think he ever said he used garlic to cure cancer. i think last time he claimed it was ionized water or something

Sterling

El Presidente
Special showerhead and juice cleansing. Steve Jobs is obviously just a fucking moron and didn't use the special shower or something.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Lumie's mad we roll with antibiotics

nANPCYP.jpg

iannis

Musty Nester
Basic dentistry is not something that you can half-ass with some results like other medicines.

The abscess will continually recur. You're really going to have to get those pulled.

Make an appointment with an affordable dentures place, talk to the dentist, ask for some names on who will yank teeth cheap. The dentist him/herself might straight up take pity on you and do it for 50 bucks a tooth.

Don't do it yourself with a pair of pliers. I've had some bad teeth, I know how tempting it can be. But do not do that.

Loser Araysar

<Gaming Ghost>
tie a string to the tooth and the other end to a door and slam it

i saw it in tom and jerry once, worked pretty good

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Keep a family of maggots in your mouth. They will eat the infection.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I'm not worried about whether or not to get the teeth removed, i'm going to do it when I have the money. I don't have medicaid for a reason, it's because i'm not a hypocrite. Only thing I was concerned about was if the amoxycilin/penicillin and whatnot would clear the infection up and buy me enough time to get the money for the extractions. It doesn't hurt, only thing that concerned me was the gigantic bump in my gum but it's nowhere near as big today as it was yesterday morning so i'm assuming it's working.

The only dental clinic i've found around here that has students do the work doesn't do it for free and from the stuff i've seen online they charge almost as much as a dentist would so it's not really an option.

Cheapest place in the area is an affordabledentures, which is where I went to get my last tooth extracted and where I got the ~$600 figure from to get these 2 removed.

Loser Araysar

<Gaming Ghost>
DID YOU GARGLE WITH PEROXIDE YET TO KILL THE INFECTION?

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I don't have medicaid for a reason, it's because i'm not a hypocrite.
It'd cost society less for you to get medicaid and get your infection taken care of than let it get worse until you get so fucked you go to the emergency room, get half your brain and jaw taken out and either live on welfare or become a crazy homeless person.

Loser Araysar

<Gaming Ghost>
we're gonna have to pay for your emergency room costs after half your skull rots away, and they will be more expensive than medicaid

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
That might be true if I went to the ER but I pretty much don't and the two times in my life that I have I was the one who got billed.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Again, I had the same exact thing. Cured with the exact same method I described. No need to see a doctor or a dentist, period. It's been years and never once did the abscess occur ever again. Once you kill the infection and take proper care of your teeth, you will never have a problem again either.

Oldbased

> Than U
I'm not worried about whether or not to get the teeth removed, i'm going to do it when I have the money. I don't have medicaid for a reason, it's because i'm not a hypocrite. Only thing I was concerned about was if the amoxycilin/penicillin and whatnot would clear the infection up and buy me enough time to get the money for the extractions. It doesn't hurt, only thing that concerned me was the gigantic bump in my gum but it's nowhere near as big today as it was yesterday morning so i'm assuming it's working.

The only dental clinic i've found around here that has students do the work doesn't do it for free and from the stuff i've seen online they charge almost as much as a dentist would so it's not really an option.

Cheapest place in the area is an affordabledentures, which is where I went to get my last tooth extracted and where I got the ~$600 figure from to get these 2 removed.
Having had bad teeth all my life until I was able to have most surgically pulled/Bonded Amoxicillin will buy you 3-9 months before you incur a infection again. Root canal( expensive ) or pull the tooth ( usually 100-150 a tooth) will need to be done eventually.
I have organ damage from the infections, tooth conditions I had 15-25 years ago back before I realized and learned your teeth is probably the most vital thing you can take care of for your health. I brushed and stuff but I just always drank soda back then, never flossed much and never went for dental cleanings.

Bacteria on your teeth and infections in the gum almost go straight to the heart and gut. Bacteria is now said to kill good guy bacteria and increase the bad causing increased colon cancer risk, the heart weakens and thickens likewise from the infections/plaque.

Usually for a infection a dentist charges about $150 for a xray plus the $20 or so at pharmacy for the amox. Of course they will try to get to come back in asap for more money/procedure but you got several months to worry about the tooth after.
You can die for not treating a abscess tooth. Get some medicine asap.

Mallika_sl

shitlord
I bought a dental discount plan when I needed to get all 4 wisdom teeth pulled. The plan was about 150 for a year and I paid 800 for the procedure. The 4 Valium they gave me to help me into twilight sleep are what drove the cost up but otherwise I saved a decent amount thanks to the discount plan. Ask your place if they accept them.