Wizardhawk's memorial thread (a cautionary tale of dental care and garlic)

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
I might take Lumie more seriously if it wasnt for the whole angels, demons, devil, god BS.

Its pretty clear that he was religiously brainwashed at a young age and then went on to cobble together some pseudoscientific understanding of the universe, in line with those religious beliefs.
Pretty clear? Lol is that all atheists do? Is assume dumb shit they can't prove? Nobody in my entire family is religious at all and experienced no more amount of religiousness than you or just about anyone else on these forums. Everything I know is completely self researched and self taught. Maybe if you spent as much time researching things instead of ya know, having 10k+ posts then perhaps you wouldn't be such a complete waste of life. There's still time to change though so the only question is, are you completely hopeless?

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gaming Ghost>
Lumie,

I find it amusing that you call me a "waste of life" because I have 10K posts while you play and power level people on an emulation server of a 14 year old game and then argue on the boards about the merits of kiting in Burning Woods on said server on these boards. Also, how much time have you invested into LoL?

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gaming Ghost>
"self researched and self taught" = spent formative years of his life reading Godlike productions, AboveTopSecret and the bible.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I really liked Wizardhawk despite the fact that he was a retarded inbred downie from meth country.

If he really died I'm gonna be super sad. I feel terrible just thinking about it.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I really liked Wizardhawk despite the fact that he was a retarded inbred downie from meth country.

If he really died I'm gonna be super sad. I feel terrible just thinking about it.
Yup. Wizardhawk was a valuable member of this community and will be missed greatly.

Eorkern

Bronze Squire
I can't believe how you guys shitted up this thread with all your lumie bullshit, there is an entire thread already for that ! OP please respond !

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
He can't respond when he's buried in the ground and probably getting ass raped by the Devil for all of eternity.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Oregon Trail Tombstone Generator
rrr_img_54599.gif

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
At least Wizardhawk died like he lived: destitute and without insurance.

Arakkis

N00b
I wonder if he actually got those free trips at the end. Don't fuck with your dental hygiene kids. Also, meth. Don't fuck with meth.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
It's actually not til mid January. It's actually been discovered recently that the black death was caused due to a comet that may very well be the same exact comet as Ison. It passes every 333 years and this year marks the 666 anniversary of the black death. It's also coincided with many plague outbreaks 333 years before and after the black death. According to scientists, we are going to see an unprecedented meteor shower unlike any other seen before that will hit us from two different angles simultaneously for several days. The entire Earth will be covered by this potentially plague carrying comet dust.
How does plague bacteria survive re-entry effects? Also how do they survive being blasted by extreme amounts of radiation/charged particles while cruising around the solar system?

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
How does plague bacteria survive re-entry effects? Also how do they survive being blasted by extreme amounts of radiation/charged particles while cruising around the solar system?
It could be contained inside a meteorite and dispersed on impact. Regardless it does seem very coincidental. Guess we'll find out soon.