Wizardhawk's memorial thread (a cautionary tale of dental care and garlic)

Jx3

Riddle me this...
Sorry, I work nights. Just woke up, I dont think this is him, I'll keep looking though.
Broward County Mugshots

rrr_img_56366.jpg

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
You piece of shit. Continuing to quote the same article as evidence that garlic is a wonderdrug while completely ignoring my counter-points about that same article. Let me refresh your memory:

You accuse people of ignoring your "evidence", but when someone actually gives you the benefit of the doubt and looks into your sources, only to find they don't actually support your point, you blatantly ignore that person. The funny part is you actually believe people don't give you a fair shot, that they're just ridiculing you for the sake of having a punching bag. It's pretty easy to play the martyr whose knowledge is mocked by heathens when you actively ignore any reasonable point that contradicts you. But then, that's pretty much the attitude that allowed religion to continue thriving to the present day. Coincidence? I fucking doubt it.
I ignored them because you are a completely retarded waste of life and have no fucking clue how to read or have any idea what the fuck you're talking about. When you don't have the reading comprehension of a literal pile of fucking shit then maybe I'd bother replying to you but just because your delusional worthless piece of fucking shit self thinks you refuted my claim, doesn't actually make it reality.

Allicin is an oxygenated sulphur compound, formed when
garlic cloves are crushed. Alliin is the stable precursor of
allicin and is stored in compartments in the plant that
separate it from the enzyme alliinase (also called alliin lyase).
When crushed, they mix and alliin is converted rapidly to
allicin by the action of this enzyme. The antibacterial activity
of allicin was reviewed by Ankri and Mirelman in 1999.
Want some allicin? Crush up a piece of garlic and that's what the fuck you have. All an extract is, is a more concentrated form of the same fucking thing. Sure if you're infected with some ridiculously resistant super bug, you'll probably need that highly refined aqueous extract. However, even a single clove of garlic can produce a significant amount of allicin and putting it on your tooth will in fact kill the infection in the tooth and extremely fast and I know this for a fucking fact because I used it on myself.

Also, how the fuck is it "far from being the miracle drug I seem to believe it is" WHEN IT'S CURING 100% RESISTANT TO ANTIBIOTIC SUPER BUGS. LIKE WHAT THE FUCK ELSE DOES GARLIC HAVE TO DO FOR IT TO BE A FUCKING MIRACLE DRUG YOU COMPLETELY RETARDED WASTE OF FUCKING LIFE? DON'T YOU FIND IT STRANGE HOW A PLANT THAT GOD MADE IS MORE POWERFUL AND CAPABLE OF KILLING BACTERIA THAT EVEN THE BEST SCIENTIFIC MINDS CANNOT DEVISE A BETTER TREATMENT THEN A SIMPLE FUCKING EXTRACT OF GARLIC. Not only did God make garlic the ultimate defense against bacterial and viral infections but he made it taste delicious as fuck too.

But ya please continue to tell me about how you contradicted me, you stupid fuck.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
except that you would literally have to eat about 100 cloves of garlics to get an antibiotic dosage equal to a pill of penicillin.

and that would pretty much guarantee to kill you

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Lol? No you dumb fuck. I'd love to view your source material for that completely retarded as fuck statement. A single clove of garlic has more power than a single dose of penicillin. Not to mention, allicin has no negative side effects other than bad breath but since you already have penis breath I think it would be an improvement. Unlike penicillin which destroys good and bad bacteria, allicin only targets bad bacteria. Also unlike penicillin, garlic is scientifically proven to be capable of fighting off viral infections as well which is something that antibiotics are completely useless against. If garlic can cure things that penicillin is literally useless against, how the fuck can you make a claim so fucking retarded as what you just wrote.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Lol? No you dumb fuck. I'd love to view your source material for that completely retarded as fuck statement. A single clove of garlic has more power than a single dose of penicillin.
Lets start with your source material on how a single clove of garlic is as powerful as a pill of penicillin

Not to mention, allicin has no negative side effects other than bad breath but since you already have penis breath I think it would be an improvement.
Lumie,

The last thing I need is lectures on penis breath from a guy who after another failed weekend in Atlantic City has to blow at least a dozen dudes on the boardwalk just to score enough for Greyhound fare back home. I know you cant afford antibiotics because you have no insurance and lead a destitute life in your mother's basement but that is no reason to pass off Natural News and Mercola quackery as science and kill innocent Floridians

Unlike penicillin which destroys good and bad bacteria, allicin only targets bad bacteria. Also unlike penicillin, garlic is scientifically proven to be capable of fighting off viral infections as well which is something that antibiotics are completely useless against.
Uh, thats because antibiotics are designed to fight only specific bacterial infections. We have a whole another set of drugs called "anti-virals" to fight viral infections. But I'm sure you knew that already.

If garlic can cure things that penicillin is literally useless against, how the fuck can you make a claim so fucking retarded as what you just wrote.
See above.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Lumi I ate an entire half of a roll of garlic bread yesterday - how long will I be disease free? Or rather, how often should I do this? I figure if I eat enough, I can live damn near forever. Unless I get run over by a car. Damn Asian women drivers.

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
Wait, we are supposed to be EATING it? I've been self administering garlic clove suppositories, will that still make me immortal?

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
I've been making daily incisions on different parts of my body and shoving pieces of garlic in them and then stitching them shut. I thought that's what we were supposed to do

It burns

Sinter1_sl

shitlord
Want some allicin? Crush up a piece of garlic and that's what the fuck you have. All an extract is, is a more concentrated form of the same fucking thing. Sure if you're infected with some ridiculously resistant super bug, you'll probably need that highly refined aqueous extract. However, even a single clove of garlic can produce a significant amount of allicin andputting it on your tooth will in fact kill the infection in the tooth and extremely fast and I know this for a fucking fact because I used it on myself.

Also, how the fuck is it "far from being the miracle drug I seem to believe it is" WHEN IT'S CURING 100% RESISTANT TO ANTIBIOTIC SUPER BUGS. LIKE WHAT THE FUCK ELSE DOES GARLIC HAVE TO DO FOR IT TO BE A FUCKING MIRACLE DRUG YOU COMPLETELY RETARDED WASTE OF FUCKING LIFE? DON'T YOU FIND IT STRANGE HOW A PLANT THAT GOD MADE IS MORE POWERFUL AND CAPABLE OF KILLING BACTERIA THAT EVEN THE BEST SCIENTIFIC MINDS CANNOT DEVISE A BETTER TREATMENT THEN A SIMPLE FUCKING EXTRACT OF GARLIC. Not only did God make garlic the ultimate defense against bacterial and viral infections but he made it taste delicious as fuck too.

But ya please continue to tell me about how you contradicted me, you stupid fuck.
So, did killing Wizardhawk cost you your Sainthood?

Jx3

Riddle me this...
Fuck you Lumie. Not one of your bullshit predictions have come true. You're just some faggot desperate for attention. Go eat shit and die.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
DON'T YOU FIND IT STRANGE HOW A PLANT THAT GOD MADE IS MORE POWERFUL AND CAPABLE OF KILLING BACTERIA THAT EVEN THE BEST SCIENTIFIC MINDS CANNOT DEVISE A BETTER TREATMENT THEN A SIMPLE FUCKING EXTRACT OF GARLIC. Not only did God make garlic the ultimate defense against bacterial and viral infections but he made it taste delicious as fuck too.

What I really find strange is that if god didnt want us to die from diseases, why would he create them in the first place instead of giving us garlic?

iannis

Musty Nester
Man. some of you guys are hardcore.

I've just taken to the habit of baths. Get the water nice and hot, toss about 6 or 7 cloves of garlic in there. I found that your normal bath-salts will interfere with the garlic diffusion, and that was a problem at first, but i've found regular old shell peas to be an excellent substitute. The strength of the garlic will also degrade a loofa over quickly (too much garlic power, sponge isn't made for that), but I found celery to be a reliable defoliator. It's the fronds up top, but it comes with its own handle! The hot water will wilt them, so you'll need a couple at least to get the job done. Shaving a few carrots in there adds for a nice "me time" atmospheric touch... the shavings float and give you sort of the same illusion as a bubble bath. I've been experimenting with whole potatoes as well, they hold heat like little rocks. If you have a tight back, toss a few of those warm little potatoes on that and relax. It's better than icy-hot.

So I know that's a lot to read, the tl;dr of "How Garlic can Serve Man" would be

7-9 cloves garlic
1 medium sized human
2 shaved carrots
3 bags (THAWED) split peas
4-5 stalks celery
5-6 idaho potatoes, peeled
1 bay leaf

Combine ingredients in a scalding tub until clean of both dirt AND disease.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
I've been making daily incisions on different parts of my body and shoving pieces of garlic in them and then stitching them shut. I thought that's what we were supposed to do

It burns
That's a great way to make a delicious roast.

Ichu

Molten Core Raider
Man. some of you guys are hardcore.

I've just taken to the habit of baths. Get the water nice and hot, toss about 6 or 7 cloves of garlic in there. I found that your normal bath-salts will interfere with the garlic diffusion, and that was a problem at first, but i've found regular old shell peas to be an excellent substitute. The strength of the garlic will also degrade a loofa over quickly (too much garlic power, sponge isn't made for that), but I found celery to be a reliable defoliator. It's the fronds up top, but it comes with its own handle! The hot water will wilt them, so you'll need a couple at least to get the job done. Shaving a few carrots in there adds for a nice "me time" atmospheric touch... the shavings float and give you sort of the same illusion as a bubble bath. I've been experimenting with whole potatoes as well, they hold heat like little rocks. If you have a tight back, toss a few of those warm little potatoes on that and relax. It's better than icy-hot.

So I know that's a lot to read, the tl;dr of "How Garlic can Serve Man" would be

7-9 cloves garlic
1 medium sized human
2 shaved carrots
3 bags (THAWED) split peas
4-5 stalks celery
5-6 idaho potatoes, peeled
1 bay leaf

Combine ingredients in a scalding tub until clean of both dirt AND disease.
The bay leaf got me.