[WoD] Garrison Optimization Launch Thread

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Mill, it's poop.
2nd. Mill sucks, Trade Post 4tw. I am also drowning in GR. Scavengers are like 75% of it. The rest is trading post.

But 9k or whatever GR is kind of crazy. I spend a nice chunk of my GR on War Mill / Bunker missions.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, when you can score those 650+ GR missions with scavengers, it's like 3 or 4 days worth of Garrison and Tradepost GR.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I have Trade Post, Barracks, War Mill, Inn, Salvage Yard, Tannery, and Gemporium. It works well for me, I will probably dump the Tannery haven't put a single bit of leather into it in a week.

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
Scavengers are the best income. Make sure you send them on anything with 50%+ odds, dont waste those for a 100% normal yield. I went from fumbling around with an early barn (hindsight: dont do that) to going lumber mill just to get those followers and keeping it for a few days worth to pad my GR. Then I took down the mill while having roughly 3k GR and built an Inn. I'm now up to 5k only through scavenging, and that while doing ALL other missions as they spawn (more salvage and getting back to the good ones faster maybe?) and pumping GR into 2 seals/week plus work orders in the bunker. All buildings upgraded except tailoring/enchanting 3 (pointless) and mine/fishing (eh, eventually).

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I have Trade Post, Barracks, War Mill, Inn, Salvage Yard, Tannery, and Gemporium. It works well for me, I will probably dump the Tannery haven't put a single bit of leather into it in a week.
Same set up here except for the tradeskill buildings. Best set up imo. There is an argument to be made about a replacing the inn with a barn but I like think optimizing followers is superior.

Rime

<Donor>
Dumping my Trade Post as soon as I finish the Laughing Skull reputation. Constantly hovering around 10k GR with 4 Scavengers.

War Mill, Trade Post, Tavern, Barracks, Salvage Yard, Tailor, Engineer.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Dumping my Trade Post as soon as I finish the Laughing Skull reputation. Constantly hovering around 10k GR with 4 Scavengers.

One 900GR mission converted at the Trade post into dust = ~1000g no possible way I'm dumping my trade post any time soon.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>

Curious what you would replace the Trade Post with?

Obtenor_sl

shitlord
I have 3 scavengers, but I get almost no GR missions; pisses me off. I get one a day or something, for 42GR, and for only one follower.

Rime

<Donor>
I have little need for gold. Not capped, but well over halfway there.

I will replace it with the Gladiator arena until I have all of the achievements for it.

Tantrik

Golden Knight of the Realm
I'm not sure its been posted yet in this thread, but its worth mentioning even if it has. For us Barn folk out trapping beasts, you can actually get two caged beasts off of one mob. To do this, you just need to time it so you lay down two trap on top of each other before trapping the mob. Very useful when you are out trapping elites for lvl 3 barn work orders.

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
I have little need for gold. Not capped, but well over halfway there.

I will replace it with the Gladiator arena until I have all of the achievements for it.
Well, it took me all of 30 min looking and I found a guy on my server that pays $1 per 1k... so if you have 500k+ gold wouldn't you rather have $500?

Rime

<Donor>
Well, it took me all of 30 min looking and I found a guy on my server that pays $1 per 1k... so if you have 500k+ gold wouldn't you rather have $500?
I would not trust a trade like that, unless the person was in physical range.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So Dancer isn't actually a full counter? WTF...

dancer.png

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Curious what you would replace the Trade Post with?
An Inn. I want some of the quest items and I want a couple more followers with the scavenge ability. Once all that is covered, then I will go back to the trade post. As it is I am already good to go for resource points.

Rime

<Donor>
An Inn. I want some of the quest items and I want a couple more followers with the scavenge ability. Once all that is covered, then I will go back to the trade post. As it is I am already good to go for resource points.
Since we are highly unlikely to get flying anytime soon, I cannot recommend the Inn/Tavern enough.Aviana's Featheris probably the best item in the expansion.

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
So, with 3 lvl 100s and each having a fully maximized garrison, I am making more gold off of you nerds than ever before. Soo ez mode.

each has max followers, geared out, even the harder to get followers from dungeons, brawlers, epic mounts, high stamina, scavengers, etc......
Barn on full, darkmoon cards on full, each building lvl 100 workers.......3 lvl 3 pet shops selling the rare pets, each chars professions pumping out daily stuff....incredible expansion for gold and staying busy. A hard working, wealth building individuals dream.

It's a great feeling when you can earn in the top 99% of entire US population IRL at 31 years old , AND earn in the top income levels of an online game like wow at the same time. I have beat the world bros
smile.png
smile.png
feels good man

edit: the gold I make, I invest in to stockloading battle pets.....so I have an incredible net worth stocked in battle pets (which I kinda enjoy leveling/battling with anyways)