[WoD] Garrison Optimization Launch Thread

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
GMM should track when you last did a raid mission and give an estimated cooldown

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
I have as low as 92% for the new raid/legendary quest missions, so I guess I need to level up my remaining greens just in case one wins the lottery for me. They all have a wasted tradeskill slot though.

They are putting in something to let you get the followers you missed by choosing different outposts etc, plus the legendary follower, so it's probably nbd.

Soy, my last raid mission was 13 1/2 days ago.

Master Plan just keeps getting better and better.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
BRF raid missions are datamined and listed on Master Plan in Missions of Interest tab now, so you can see where your holes are.

100% across the board on my DK, feelsgood.jpg
Don't forget to stockpile some enhancements, BRF missions appear to be ilvl 660 on wowhead (meaning you'll need to raise your follower's ilvl on patch day since you're capped at 655 atm)

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Without Master Plan/GMM I don't see how I'd get myself to actually log in and do my missions. I updated both this morning while I was doing my morning mission updates and one toon logged in while they were uninstalled. God the interface is so bad out of the box.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'm at 12 days now waiting for my first mythic mission to come up. I suspect that I was 6+ days into the cooldown for the lower tier, and then when I killed my 15th heroic boss it reset the timer.

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
I'm at 12 days now waiting for my first mythic mission to come up. I suspect that I was 6+ days into the cooldown for the lower tier, and then when I killed my 15th heroic boss it reset the timer.
I heard it was 2 weeks?

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Somebody got one at like the 10 day mark last night. I know this is the longest I've had to wait too.

I think there was a hotfix at some point to stop people from being able to refresh the mission immediately after hitting a new boss kill threshold, which is why I suspect that I got a double cooldown this time. Could just be another case of RNG going full retard though.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Ended up having it yesterday. I got lucky and scored the Heroic Imp trinket.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I have 4 toons in the highmaul rotation now and its pretty much exactly two weeks on all of them, never has it come up earlier than that but my RNG in WoW is crazy bad.

ubiquitrips

Golden Knight of the Realm
Heh, using this now to OCD my missions from work.

Chrome Remote Desktop - Chrome Web Store

I have issues w/ mouse look so it's only so functional, but i log out next to the mission table so it's pretty easy to complete and re-dispatch my followers.
If you want a bit more functionality, there is Splashtop. I switched over to that from VNC and I went from the situation you are describing to being able to do missions, daily garrison running around, and occasionally I fish and / or go be semi worthless on the apexis daily. It is paid though.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
What size is war mill? I'm thinking about ditching the Inn, as I haven't done shit with it for weeks. If those scraps are now useful, maybe I should get that.