[WoD] Garrison Optimization Launch Thread

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I thought you needed a doctor other than the surgeon to administer and monitor anesthesia?

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
There's a difference between unconscious sedation and conscious sedation. Flaw is talking about level 3 CONSCIOUS sedation, which doesn't require a nurse anesthetist or anesthesiologist.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
There's a difference between unconscious sedation and conscious sedation. Flaw is talking about level 3 CONSCIOUS sedation, which doesn't require a nurse anesthetist or anesthesiologist.
My brother in law is working on becoming a nurse anesthesist so I know like 1.5 things about it. Was curios. Thanks

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
How rough does your life have to be if you're a surgeon who brags to anonymous nerds on the internet? I mean, I'm a self-made billionaire, but you don't see me bragging.

Silence_sl

shitlord
How rough does your life have to be if you're a surgeon who brags to anonymous nerds on the internet? I mean, I'm a self-made billionaire, but you don't see me bragging.
That's because you made your billion selling foreskin leather jackets to jews in Israel.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
I love to lay the caulk and I love, love, deep plumbing work. Gotta get all that nitty gritty work done! ;-)

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Buy buy buy, watch ah prices, targeted bulk sale point is 5.5g.
Seen stacks as low as 4g/ea on Proudmoore already today. All the individual listings are sliding, undercutters down to 4.3g.

Savage Bloods as low as 1100g, wish those would fall quicker, might actually upgrade some crafted gear
tongue.png

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I dumped 1900 dust for 5.5g each on Hyjal. Sold in about two hours.

Kaljin

N00b
So aside from all the queer nurse talk that went totally out the window..

Anyone a raiding boomkin pro? their rotation is so trash and I'd like to get the hang of it besides the whole sea-saw battle they have going on. DPS is lacking thus far on heroic besides the AOE spam crap.