[WoD] Garrison Optimization Launch Thread

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Recruited a 200% scavenger this morning, cannot be more excited to level her up, lol. I need exp pots or something for followers.
I did the Arak questline to get the bird and hes also a scavenger, WTB server up so I can do my missions.

ubiquitrips

Golden Knight of the Realm
November 24

World Environment

[Requires a realm restart.] The time that corpses persist in the world has been restored back to their former durations.
Dungeons, Raids, and Scenarios

Dungeons
[Requires a realm restart.] Resolved an issue where players were unable to queue through Dungeon Finder while in Warspear or Stormshield.
Upper Blackrock Spire
During the Commander Tharbek encounter, Black Iron Guards no longer join in the fight when he is at 10% health.
Commander Tharbek should no longer be using Iron Axe, Imbued Iron Axe, and Iron Reaver within 4 seconds of each other.
Orebender Gor'ashan's Electric Pulse should now correctly hit players that are standing on a Rune Conduit.
Son of the Beast's Fiery Trail should no longer persist and continue to damaging pets after being defeated.
Items

Miner's Coffee should no longer be incorrectly applying its speed buff outside of the Garrison's mine.
Swapblaster should no longer be incorrectly swapping locations with targets other than another party member.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Could you always supply work orders from stuff in your bank? I'm able to fill work orders and I don't have any of the components in my bag. Not sure if it was like that before today's maint.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Could you always supply work orders from stuff in your bank? I'm able to fill work orders and I don't have any of the components in my bag. Not sure if it was like that before today's maint.
That's not new, but is very useful. I like to make a trip to the bank to dump most trade goods every once in a while.

Malkav

French Madman
Got a ilvl630 trinket back from a mission....Except its stats are worse than the 615 one I won on a mission a few days ago :
ilvl630 : 106 bonus armor, 1060 haste for 15sec on use, 1m30 CD
ilvl615 : 138 Bonus Armor, chance to proc 1200 versatility for 10sec.

Yeah, the haste on use is good, but god I hate to manage on use trinkets.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
I would rather manage the on use trinkets than have to be alerted to use particular spells on particular procs.

Malkav

French Madman
I would rather manage the on use trinkets than have to be alerted to use particular spells on particular procs.
Hmm, thinking about it, I can just add it to my Shield Charge macro. More Shield Slams while SC is active yeah!

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
I have high hopes for my 630 trinket follower mission. I even tried to check it before work but got cockblocked by maintenance.

Since it appears I'll be pug raiding, I'll need every bit of ilevel I can get.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
I got the 615 trinket from a mission and the piece of shit procs versatility. Fuck that stat right in the ass.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Got a nice 645 staff from a mission this AM. I do need to get some scavengers though. I should have taken the inn just long enough to get some headhunter followers and the flask item.

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
I snagged a 137 int 139 mastery trinket from last boss of grimrail depot last night. No crit, but replaced my 93 int/mastery proc.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
I have high hopes for my 630 trinket follower mission. I even tried to check it before work but got cockblocked by maintenance.
Note that missions appear to have a 4 days lifetime. If you don't take them, they go away. I had a rare mission for a bonus raid roll pop on friday afternoon; it was there this morning and gone when I came back from work (I'm EU, maintenance is tomorrow so it's not that). Ditto the 100 GR mission that popped at the same time, and the 615 necklace. The follower token mission that popped the next day is still there.

Hint: if you have things that are worth it, but don't have the followers to guarantee your mission success, send your best effort before the 4 days elapse or lose the reward (the Mission Planner add-on will make the best chance % composition for you).

Madsapper

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Trading post lvl 1 and I have had talador orchid for the last 3 days and haven't placed any orders. Do I need to place 7 orders to get something else tomorrow or do the rng gods just hate me?

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Trading post lvl 1 and I have had talador orchid for the last 3 days and haven't placed any orders. Do I need to place 7 orders to get something else tomorrow or do the rng gods just hate me?
I filled my talador orchids spots for the last few days as well. Hope tomorrow brings better stuff. (I think it's like dailies, everyone gets the same for the day)

*** EDITED due to hotfix destroying the trick ***

Madsapper

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I filled my talador orchids spots for the last few days as well. Hope tomorrow brings better stuff. (I think it's like dailies, everyone gets the same for the day)

Small trick: Rather than leaving your post empty, buy for 30GR the items required, then put them back on the post for 30GR back. You get a +1 work order count for the achieve if needed, and a chance of apexis shards.
You sir are a scholar and a gentleman, I don't care what everyone says about you.

Malkav

French Madman
Note that missions appear to have a 4 days lifetime. If you don't take them, they go away. I had a rare mission for a bonus raid roll pop on friday afternoon; it was there this morning and gone when I came back from work (I'm EU, maintenance is tomorrow so it's not that). Ditto the 100 GR mission that popped at the same time, and the 615 necklace. The follower token mission that popped the next day is still there.

Hint: if you have things that are worth it, but don't have the followers to guarantee your mission success, send your best effort before the 4 days elapse or lose the reward (the Mission Planner add-on will make the best chance % composition for you).
Some weird things happen with the missions lifetime.

Was keeping an ilvl615 missions yesterday to use this morning (needed to upgrade a follower first and had a mission with an upgrade running). Definitely didn't have it for more than 2 days, and this morning it's no longer here.

Hell, I didn't have any ilvl615 missions this morning in my spool. Only like three lvl100, one lvl99 and one lvl90 (keeping in mind that all my active followers are lvl100).

Weird shit.