Woman who was getting her box munched on in public now claiming rape

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
Chocolite covered snatch

Keep in mind that the guy eating her out was not filming or taking pictures but complete strangers walking past and the fact that they were seen at a party afterwards together and taking pictures still makes me think this guy will get 10-15 years.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Sounds legit............................................

for me to poop on.

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
I've known 3 different people from High school that got expelled from OU for "rape" or "maybe I shouldn't have fucked that guy"

This dude has no chance.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I must be getting old, when the fuck did they start calling it a "Box".

• 1Supertaster
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
In the 60's or 70's. You sure you're not just too young?

this is what pisses me off
"The Post notes that OU policy considers consent unobtainable if the person is "asleep or otherwise mentally or physically incapacitated, whether due to alcohol, drugs or some other condition.""

I think we've talked about this before somewhere on rerolled, but what if both parties are drunk. If you say a woman isn't responsible for her agreement when she's high or drunk, then you can't expect to hold the guy responsible when he's in the same state. They would at least have to consider it double rape and expel them both.

Desmas_sl

shitlord
This guy will get the book thrown at him regardless if they were plastered or not.

That's why we need to legalize marijuana. Because.... I forgot. nevermind.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
this shit happens everyday. jimmies rustling but there is zero consequence for making falsified rape allegation in an attempt to cover up their "shame" (or regret), so to say, unless the circumstances are extraordinary (i.e. getting out of false allegationdozens of times).

TrollfaceDeux

<Bronze Donator>
Ohio University Sexual Assault - Business Insider

The female victim came forward to file a rape complaint after seeing a video on Instagram that showed a man performing a sex act on her in front of Chase Bank on Court Street, the small college town's main drag.
It appears that the victim did not know her attacker. He is listed as a stranger on the police report.

Vice President for Student Affairs Ryan Lombardi said in a text message to Business Insider that the alleged assault occurred off campus and that the university will do anything it can to support the individual involved.

The response on social media has been mixed, with many students appearing not to take the alleged assault very seriously.
One of the Comment:
I'm a student here. It was reported the two were laughing, posing for pictures, and that the female was enjoying it. Not saying it was right but she isn't a "victim" to others if she looks like she is enjoying it. We aren't a bad campus, and of course everyone loves getting dirt on us. Others should consider that she didn't file a rape report till her face was all over instagram. It's called bad judgement she screwed up, so did he. But how can you point a finger when nobody really knows what happened, how much they drank, or where they had been.
I am gonna bet that he will be found guilty, regardless. It is probablyrape*wink wink* under the law that is currently in place because she has not given anexplicitconsent (because she was drunk...and so was he but who gives a fuck). Shit is fucked up, but this is what you deal with in this world.

Tenjikuronin

original.jpg

Desidero

N00b
It's difficult to read the feminist posts on this subject without getting angry. The guy was probably trashed too - where's the justice for him? What if he files a rape report as well?

TrollfaceDeux

<Bronze Donator>
It's difficult to read the feminist posts on this subject without getting angry. The guy was probably trashed too - where's the justice for him? What if he files a rape report as well?
They would see him as the "doer." "He" is doing "something" to her. If you blame her for fucking up or getting drunk, it would immediately be classified as victim blaming and "rape culture (a form of replacing the responsibility and burden of proof on men instead of women)" visa versa. It is nearly impossible to engage a conversation with fanatics and might as well as just drop the subject all together.

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
They would see him as the "doer." "He" is doing "something" to her.
What pisses me off is that if the EXACT SAME circumstances were happening in this story but instead she was giving him head, the guy would still be tried for rape and they would use the same arguments against it.

TrollfaceDeux

<Bronze Donator>
What pisses me off is that if the EXACT SAME circumstances were happening in this story but instead she was giving him head, the guy would still be tried for rape and they would use the same arguments against it.
Yes, this is actually true. In some instances, women who gave the person "head" may charge him with rape for engaging in sexual activity (it happened in other university. forget which). I mean, "giving head" is not a "consent" to sex, she claimed. This is after a couple years of their relationship AFTER the said rape act. To top the cherry, the accusation came after they broke up.

What is amusing is that reactions are equally damning to the person accused of rape and the said accuser usually goes scot-free. Funniest thing out of it is that she convinced him of his rapist tendency and he admitted to rape.

It is pretty fucked up.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I think it's hard to accuse someone of rape when there are witnesses and photos that show you were not resisting or saying no. On the other hand, I think a lot of us have been at parties where a girl passes out and then gets fucked or at least fucked with when she is basically unconscious and has no way of consenting, which is definitely wrong. That doesn't appear to be the case here though.

In California it is just flat illegal to have sex with someone who is intoxicated. This is obviously impossible to enforce, but it can mean almost anyone can claim rape if they were drunk. I don't know what happens if both parties are intoxicated.