Woman who was getting her box munched on in public now claiming rape

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
question: if women is incapable of giving consent under the state of drunkenness, how do we know that drunk men has given the consent?

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
I think we've talked about this before somewhere on rerolled, but what if both parties are drunk. If you say a woman isn't responsible for her agreement when she's high or drunk, then you can't expect to hold the guy responsible when he's in the same state. They would at least have to consider it double rape and expel them both.
I think the difference is that one person could be considered the initiator while the other person has to give consent. If a drunk guy convinces a drunk girl to have sex, she's the one being taken advantage of (even if it's a result of the guy's shitty judgment due to being drunk). Of course it works the other way too: if a drunk girl convinces a drunk guy to have sex, she could be the one accused of rape. Unfortunately (for misogynists), women don't tend to be as sex-obsessed as men are, so this doesn't happen as often.

It's nice to say "Maybe they were both drunk, shouldn't they both take the blame?" but responsibility is not equal when one side initiates the event. Now, we don't know who initiated the box-munching. There's a lot we don't know about what happened here, so we should be a little more reserved about jumping to conclusions. But to say it's not fair that a guy be held responsible while a girl not be when they're both drunk is to miss the point.

Funny thing is, it's remarkably easy to not fuck drunk girls, even when one is already drunk. Anybody who says otherwise should be legally prohibited from consuming alcohol. We are not slaves to our dicks. There's more to life than fucking (I know you agree, Trollface), and we can't just use hormones and alcohol as an excuse for making shitty decisions (this applies to both men and women). If it seems like men are getting the short end of the stick here, it's because historically men are the ones who have initiated sexual encounters and women are the ones who got to accept or refuse. Not fair? Of course it's not. Guess who's fighting to change these "societal norms"? No, seriously, anyone care to venture a guess?

TrollfaceDeux

<Bronze Donator>
Women are equals except when it's beneficial to not be, duh.
the law is not equal, but we all knowpost-modern gender feministsdo not exist for equality. irony of all this is that the very same principles of patriarchy, which they despise, is applied in this case. Men is the doer. Women is the receiver. She is subordinate to theMan, and theMan, thus, is responsible.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Funny thing is, it's remarkably easy to not fuck drunk girls, even when one is already drunk. Anybody who says otherwise should be legally prohibited from consuming alcohol.
Are you fucking serious? If it's so easy not to fuck when drunk then why would taking advantage of a drunk girl be considered rape?

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Fag speak
Shut up, fag.

rrr_img_46725.jpg

But seriously, that was the most apologist, anti-equality post I've seen. Modern feminism: completely equal, unless there is a benefit to inequality. Then fuck you.... and uh, oppressive patriarchy. Or whatever I need to say to get special treatment.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
This thread is hilarious because Tanoomba is basically saying that women are too stupid and irresponsible to stop being whores when they're drunk, so its entirely the male's responsibility to control himself in the face of total lack of self control on the part of women.

And if the man displays the same lack of self control that the woman did? Well he gets to go to prison for a few years, probably get really raped, oh and in some states he gets to register as a sex offender for life too when he gets out.

You go white guilt syndrome! Fighting for a better, more equal world!

fucker_sl

shitlord
I think a lot of us have been at parties where a girl passes out and then gets fucked or at least fucked with when she is basically unconscious and has no way of consenting, which is definitely wrong. That doesn't appear to be the case here though.

no we have not. where i live we dont fuck uncounscious girl at parties. Oh not because i live in a magical place where no degenerated idiots live, but because we 99.9% sane ppl would beat the living shit out of him and trow his dead body to the pigs if someone tried something like that

i really hope you exagerated things with that phrase. If not i wonder in what kind of shitty hellhole you live in for something like that to happend frequently.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Absolutely nothing wrong with fucking a drunk girl. Now, if she's blasted to the point of incoherence, that starts smelling a little rape-y. And obviously you can't drug them and then just say they were drunk.

These type of false rape allegations are becoming less common, especially when it isn't just a he-said she-said thing. Back when every single person wasn't carrying a video camera, things were a lot more circumstantial. But yes, women absolutely do cry rape when they regret doing something. It happens. But lets not let that diminish the crime of rape in general.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Are you fucking serious? If it's so easy not to fuck when drunk then why would taking advantage of a drunk girl be considered rape?
What are you saying, that weareslaves to our dicks? "It wasn't my fault, I was drunk with a boner. It was in God's hands from that point." Come on. To answer your question, taking advantage of a drunk girl is considered rape because you're not getting what would legally count as "consent". Don't like it? Don't take advantage of drunk girls, or at least restrict your fucking to situations that aren't likely to end in regret. If you don't know how to make that call, you can't handle the responsibility of sex or alcohol. It is possible to have alcohol be part of a sexual experience without it leading to rape accusations. It happens all the time. It usually involves not being an asshole and acknowledging that the person you're fucking is a human being. Some guys can't handle that, apparently, and I for one am not in a rush to jump to their defense when their drunken pussy-chasing gets them into trouble.

Now, I shouldn't have to clarify this, but false rape accusations do happen. I'm not defending those. They are not acceptable and should be dealt with as harshly as possible. But to use false rape accusations as a reason to dismiss rape in general or, more commonly, to pretend that rape culture doesn't exist, is stupid and counter-productive. It is possible to discuss sexuality and gender issues with maturity and analytical thinking without resorting to the pathetic misogyny that so often rears its ugly head in these discussions. Well, maybe it's not possible onthismessage board, but it is possible.

Absolutely nothing wrong with fucking a drunk girl. Now, if she's blasted to the point of incoherence, that starts smelling a little rape-y. And obviously you can't drug them and then just say they were drunk.

These type of false rape allegations are becoming less common, especially when it isn't just a he-said she-said thing. Back when every single person wasn't carrying a video camera, things were a lot more circumstantial. But yes, women absolutely do cry rape when they regret doing something. It happens. But lets not let that diminish the crime of rape in general.
Excellent post.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
In the article I read, a COMPLAINT was filed, both parties are in contact with the police and no CHARGES have been filed. Obviously this doesn't mean the incident will blow over, but unlike many he said-she said murky cases, this one was witnesses by numerous people and there is a slew of recorded evidence. And not in favor of the "victim".

If charges are filed, the woman better pray the guy gets spooked and pleas out. Because if she thought the incident was embarrassing for her now, wait until lawyers gather all of the evidence, delve deep into her personal life and DESTROY her reputation in open court. The case could easily get national attention. I think it will go insanely bad for her if it goes to trial, unless the accounts that have emerged are extremely inaccurate.

Desmas_sl

shitlord
(...)Because if she thought the incident was embarrassing for her now, wait until lawyers gather all of the evidence, delve deep into her personal life and DESTROY her reputation in open court. The case could easily get national attention. I think it will go insanely bad for her if it goes to trial, unless the accounts that have emerged are extremely inaccurate.
Fingers crossed it does!
biggrin.png
We all like girls with daddy issues, low self esteem and low alcohol tolerance that leads to poor judgement.
rrr_img_46736.jpg

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
But seriously, that was the most apologist, anti-equality post I've seen. Modern feminism: completely equal, unless there is a benefit to inequality. Then fuck you.... and uh, oppressive patriarchy. Or whatever I need to say to get special treatment.
I don't get it. How isanyof that reflected in my post?

iannis

Musty Nester
This is why if a woman ever asks for oral you should punch her in the cunt first, just to make sure she actually means it.

It can't be rape, officer, I punched her in the cunt and she asked me to lick it instead. Sounds like consent to me.

TrollfaceDeux

<Bronze Donator>
if you look at cases likeRehtaeh Parsons, it gets pretty fucking nasty (gets political), despite the numerous accounts that contradicted the alleged victim's charges and stories (i.e. refused to leave despite her friend's insistence, getting naked and laughing with the very same boys, whorish tendencies.)

This rape bullshit has to stop before innocent people gets thrown in jail. fuck feminists who are hyping this shit.

In the furor, one young man who wasn't present at the incident was wrongly identified as a "rapist" online and went public to defend himself.

Desmas_sl

shitlord
Anyone with a social life knows what happens within a group of people, mostly single, and alcohol is involved. Partying it up. Crashing a house party. etc. Women and men will act like these two in OU pictured. Seen it. Lived it. Sure, the woman is ashamed the next day but doesn't go out to press charges or file a complaint. Life goes on. Hell, I've personally danced with a few I can remember that I wouldn't normally fuck on a sober state of mind. Should I call it rape? Fuck no. Pussy.

Two people on the middle of a street at night in front of a crowd going down on each other? Seems pretty normal to me that they were both under the influence of alcohol/drug. Could happen anywhere.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
if you look at cases likeRehtaeh Parsons, it gets pretty fucking nasty (gets political), despite the numerous accounts that contradicted the alleged victim's charges and stories (i.e. refused to leave despite her friend's insistence, getting naked and laughing with the very same boys, whorish tendencies.)

This rape bullshit has to stop before innocent people gets thrown in jail. fuck feminists who are hyping this shit.
Wait. That case, while it did get nasty and political, legally turned out properly. There were no rape/sex assault charges pursued. And the guys should be in trouble for distributing pics of a private act without the girl's consent, which is what happened. Really, distributing shame pics is pretty messed up.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
This rape bullshit has to stop before innocent people gets thrown in jail.
Agreed.

fuck feminists who are hyping this shit.
Fuckanybodywho is hyping this shit. And kudos to feminists who are against this shit.

Wait. That case, while it did get nasty and political, legally turned out properly. There were no rape/sex assault charges pursued. And the guys should be in trouble for distributing pics of a private act without the girl's consent, which is what happened. Really, distributing shame pics is pretty messed up.
You're missing Trollface's point:She-devil feminists are sending innocent men to jail.