Women that I admire thread

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
rrr_img_68563.jpg

Here's a picture of my cat. Like your puppy it has no relevance to this thread.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Yeah well, you are the one that started the huge derail by comparing women to dogs that attack children. Then followed it up by a foam-flecked rant against puppies.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Yeah well, you are the one that started the huge derail by comparing women to dogs that attack children. Then followed it up by a foam-flecked rant against puppies.
Clearly an elaborate troll attempt to derail this thread from honoring, honorable women. Clearly a Misogynist that will one day feed his baby to a Pit bull and blame it on society.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
For the record: I neither have a rottweiler nor do I endorse the feeding of babies to rottweilers.

For the record.

Oblig:

rrr_img_68565.jpg

Valishar

Molten Core Raider
Really, Lisa Loeb? I mean sure she designed a line of glasses frames ...

I'll just go and say Joan of Arc, although she was a crazy ass zealot from the middle ages it is admirable just due to the fact that the middle ages were so sexist.
rrr_img_68569.jpg

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Let's get some Hypatia up in this bitch.

"There was a woman at Alexandria named Hypatia, daughter of the philosopher Theon, who made such attainments in literature and science, as to far surpass all the philosophers of her own time. Having succeeded to the school of Plato and Plotinus, she explained the principles of philosophy to her auditors, many of whom came from a distance to receive her instructions. On account of the self-possession and ease of manner which she had acquired in consequence of the cultivation of her mind, she not infrequently appeared in public in the presence of the magistrates. Neither did she feel abashed in going to an assembly of men. For all men on account of her extraordinary dignity and virtue admired her the more."

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
I Post Grace Hopper and Aamania posts the girl from HAWP.

Puts everything in perspective.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Is there such thing as "more valid" or "less valid" admiration?

rrr_img_68581.jpg