Wonder how many users this forum has now.

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
This dude seems really salty. I like it.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I'm guessing they just got curious after he was mentioned in the Utnayan thread.

It took a pretty long time for anyone to actually object to his ban.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
LachiusTZ LachiusTZ not only was qwerty banned, he was shadow banned by a_skeleton_03 for weeks beforehand. He didn't even realize it for a while. Pretty cruel, huh? Let the second crusade begin!

• 4Worf
  • 1Ice Burn
Reactions: 4 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
and once he realized it, he literally claimed it was an improvement over being able to read everyone's posts.

DickTrickle

That's just his pride talking. He misses us dearly. During an earlier ban he made multiple fake accounts to continue posting.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
LachiusTZ LachiusTZ not only was qwerty banned, he was shadow banned by a_skeleton_03 for weeks beforehand. He didn't even realize it for a while. Pretty cruel, huh? Let the second crusade begin!

You wanna provide some info about it? Or is this just a moment of forum trivia and we are about to go through every person we can think of that has been banned?

DickTrickle

You wanna provide some info about it? Or is this just a moment of forum trivia and we are about to go through every person we can think of that has been banned?

I thought you hated mod/admin abuse and someone bumped this so I was just letting you know if you need a new cross to bear. Qwerty was a dick and people complained and he continued being a dick. That's pretty much why he was banned.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
I thought you hated mod/admin abuse and someone bumped this so I was just letting you know if you need a new cross to bear. Qwerty was a dick and people complained and he continued being a dick. That's pretty much why he was banned.

Not sure if your taking this position because you think its a good thing, are too stupid to realize how bad it is, want to be "cool" because you missed the chance to be a douche in your youth, trying to advocate for something, hated Ut, have some sort of sycophantic love for Ara, etc. But that is barely more interesting that the low quality shit you posted.

And dont really give a fuck. Sounds like a shit deal for him. Not going to reach back and try to correct everything, just want to lower the chances of it going forward.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Qwerty was given chances but instead of calming down he doubled down. I'm sure if he made an effort to contact the staff and convincingly display his ability to come back without spazzing that he would be allowed back.

I don't think he has the mental capacity for all that tho.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
qwerty legitimately is a crazy person though for real

completely batshit insane

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
I miss Querty telling EQ EMU devs who came here they should be building a retarded version only he would ever want to play.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
i told him he should just start his own server and his response was basically "i shouldn't have to" as if being able to play on the exact EverQuest server you want is some sort of inalienable right.

Status
Not open for further replies.