Wonder Woman 1984 (2020)

Caliane

hahaha....

Superspeed is really hard to do right... but man.. its like they tried to make it look as shitty as possible.

Faora is one of the best. They don't even try to have her run. They digitally slide her. and have her teleport from position to position.

And of course, Xmen with first person on Quicksilver, and everyone else in slow mo does well.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wow, that looked bad. I thought that was a commercial for something. The budget sure did seem to reflect it for that scene.

I think the movie name needs to be changed to "Wonder Whip" at this point. Some of the stuff she is doing with that whip are fucking amazing.

Sterling

El Presidente
That's really dumb. I guess maybe the idea is to make it look like some 80s style shit? wtf.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Oof_Stones_Banner.jpg

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I mean come on, didn't she lasso a lightning bolt at one point in a trailer? It doesn't get more cringey than that.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I mean come on, didn't she lasso a lightning bolt at one point in a trailer? It doesn't get more cringey than that.
Well, at least thematically, you can say it's part of her being Zeus' daughter. Still dumb, but at least maybe they'll finally just let her fly.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>

hahaha....

Superspeed is really hard to do right... but man.. its like they tried to make it look as shitty as possible.

Faora is one of the best. They don't even try to have her run. They digitally slide her. and have her teleport from position to position.

And of course, Xmen with first person on Quicksilver, and everyone else in slow mo does well.

Bro, fuck you. Seriously. Fuck you. I've been waiting over a year for this movie to come out, and what the fuck is that sequence?

Holy shit, the running looked as terrible as possible. Like joke terrible. And lasso-catching a bullet? Fucking retarded. God damn it! She could destroy all those vehicles in literally 4 seconds. What a shitty fucking sequence. I hope this is like pre-viz or something.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

hahaha....

Dear fucking me.

That looks atrocious.

Catching a single bullet with her lasso... I mean, only one bullet would be fired anyway right.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Xerge

<Donor>
Good lord the that makes the CW flash special effects look top tier. FUck it, watch it anyway.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Woof, that clip might be what just makes this movie laughable. Never knew WW could run faster than a car or some how sling a lasso faster than a bullet, let alone catch one. Still gonna watch the shit outta this though, what else am I gonna do on quarintine Christmas.

• 1Like

fris

Vyemm Raider
I don't understand her slow-mo run in that sequence. i can't even

• 1Like

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
A good hero is great but you know what really elevates a movie is a high quality villain. One that you really fear, one that feels like they may just triumph, one that really makes you concerned for the wellbeing of the hero. Maybe WW won't be what saves this movie, maybe you all just need to chill out and wait for a reveal of the badass villain that I am sure they are going to have.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
A good hero is great but you know what really elevates a movie is a high quality villain. One that you really fear, one that feels like they may just triumph, one that really makes you concerned for the wellbeing of the hero. Maybe WW won't be what saves this movie, maybe you all just need to chill out and wait for a reveal of the badass villain that I am sure they are going to have.
It’s a lady in a cat suit

1607442125461.jpeg

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 3 users

Goatface

i thought it was 80s Trump?
he should just have mind reading and persuasion, maybe full on mind control. he will probably just be the evil head of it all. while Cheetah will be the big battle
modern Cheetah can trade punches with WW and Superman, superspeed, claws, fangs and other stuff.