Wonder Woman (2017)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

spronk

FPS noob
Can anyone identify a better action scene in a superhero movie than the part where Wonder Woman enters "no mans land" until she destroys the clock tower? The only scene in recent memory that gives me even 1/10th as much of a boner is the fan service Darth Vader scene in Rogue 1, and the scene "my secret is I'm always angry" in Avengers 1.

Kingsman church scene
Captain America vs Winter Soldier in TWS
Opening scene GOTG2
Hulk vs Hulkbuster Iron Man
Deadpool's "12 bullets" scene
Logan's "Make Wolverine Great Again" final action scene
pick one of half a dozen scenes from John Wick 1 & 2

and finally Singham from Bollywood

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
As bad as BvS was, that brief moment during the Doomsday fight where Doomsday clocks her and sends her flying and she picks herself up with sort of a grin on her face was absolutely amazing.

• 1Like

Fedor

<Banned>
98aagFU.jpg

• 9Worf
  • 5Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 14 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
6/10.

Gal Godot was, and is, laughable as an actress, a performer, and as Wonder Woman.

Chris Pine was wasted, their 'support' team was ridiculous, and the 'Villain' was an interesting concept until the 'reveal' which only made said villain as laughable as the rest.

It was an entertaining movie at points with some good scenes mostly involving Chris Pine's 'Captain America'. His character was essentially Steve Rogers if Steve Rogers had been born 'Average' instead of weak and feeble and never became a super soldier or 'Cpt. America'.

It's not a terrible movie, it just, in my opinion, is not as good as others proclaim. Also, some of the special effects are pretty bad.

Gal Gadot is an attractive woman, if you like the model types. She is a shite Wonder Woman.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Tananthalas

<Gold Donor>
Wonder Woman gets propped up so high because apparently Warner Brothers forgot how to make good goddamn super hero movies. It is the best DC movie of the recent crop of DC stuff so it gets inflated as to how good it actually is. WW is by no means a bad movie, but it certainly isn't great either.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf

Brodhi

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
<Donor>
I disagree with the complaints on Gal Godot. I think she is exactly the type of actress needed for this part the way it stood and how it was written. Her scenes were all genuine, she didn't phone it in like a ton of actresses would have done. I thought everything was done well from writing to directing to casting. And yes, this opinion is inflated due to how shit the rest of marvel and dc super hero movies have been.

• 1Picard
  • 1Worf

Siliconemelons

Admittedly - I have not seen MOS - B v Sup or now JL - I did watch WW and thought it was well done - I think Gal did a good job, even if she is not what I would "picture" an amazon to look like, although amazons were not just to be massive snzu snzu beasts - they were to be amazingly beautiful and also stronger and bigger in stature - they were always a quasi-demi-demi gods, depending on the mythology source.

I think she acted it well and played off of kirk well. Ares was okay, cool visuals etc. but should have wiped the floor with her...but ya know, story.

So - not bad... tentatively looking forward to watching MOS and BVS and then JL...

• 1Picard
  • 1Worf

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
And yes, this opinion is inflated due to how shit the rest of marvel and dc super hero movies have been.
Marvel? Whoa slow down there youngun dc is able to make ONE, decent movie in 10 years, only bc of how bad the rest of the franchises are.

Wonder Woman only worked bc Chris Pine had to act for TWO.

Gal gadit didn't do action, that was all fat ugly boys behind a computer with tons if slo mo.

The only good scenes was when pine was in frame, if you take him out of the movie it's as bad as ironman3. Ww is a marvel 6, so like ant man, Dr strange, but in leui of the shit dc turned out, it's a dc8, but you're rating w w, higher than iron man1, avengers, gotg1, cap2, cap3???

Fuck off pleb

• 2Picard
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Mythas 5thboardnow

Silver Knight of the Realm
Just watched this last night. Ares with a handlebar moustache and milquetoast brit was fucking laughable. WW was underpowered until the very end, it was fucking stupid how they had her using bracers for bullets. There was nothing in the entire movie that should have given her even 1 second of pause.

Im in the same camp that Pine was acting for two. Movie is and will be forgetable.

• 1Like

Sevens

Log Wizard
After hearing all summer about how ground breaking of a movie this was and how it was righting the sinking ship that is DCEU I finally broke down and watched this movie
Talk about mediocre. Gal Gadot cant act, I dont care that she doesnt look like what Amazons were suppose to look like, she just cant act. Boring ass, stupid villain with a surprise reveal that you can see coming from 2 acts away.
DCEU is just shit, total and absolute shit. At least when marvel makes a "bad" movie its just pretty decent (With the exception of Thor: The dark world...that was a turd)
Hopefully they just kill the DCEU and make decent stand alone movies, I have hope for the New Batman movies (Made by the guy who made the last 2 Planet of the Apes movies)

Edit: Oh and also this is NOT the first Comic book / super hero movie to star a female....I kept hearing that over and over again too, drove me mad

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I just had this ugly girl over and she blew me through the whole no mans land/fight sequence. Then I cummed in her mouth, passed out, and the credits were on. :) Gal Gadot is so fucking beautiful, it's ridiculous.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Just watched this last night. Ares with a handlebar moustache and milquetoast brit was fucking laughable. WW was underpowered until the very end, it was fucking stupid how they had her using bracers for bullets. There was nothing in the entire movie that should have given her even 1 second of pause.

Im in the same camp that Pine was acting for two. Movie is and will be forgetable.

I justify it in my mind as WW doesn't/didn't know how powerful she is. I mean her mother kept everything a secret from her, so she doesn't know that she's bulletproof, or that she's almost as fast as superman, etc. And at the beginning of the movie they set it up that she got cut in battle, but healed quickly (the battle on the beach.) And of course, like you said, if she just superman'ed all the bad guys (like she could have killed every bad guy in the whole war in 2 hours) it wouldn't be interesting at all.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I just had this ugly girl over and she blew me through the whole no mans land/fight sequence. Then I cummed in her mouth, passed out, and the credits were on. :) Gal Gadot is so fucking beautiful, it's ridiculous.

I had a similar experience with the bloodrayne movie. But she sucked it through the entire film, just kept swallowing and sucking. When the movie was over she made me a sammich. That I didn't marry her should tell you how ugly she was.

• 3Worf
  • 1Picard

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I had a similar experience with the bloodrayne movie. But she sucked it through the entire film, just kept swallowing and sucking. When the movie was over she made me a sammich. That I didn't marry her should tell you how ugly she was.

LOL! Was she so ugly you couldn't fuck her? Like mine I could feel her tits, but that's it. I couldn't bring myself to fuck her (I have before but months ago). Like I cummed, passed out, then was like "Oh it's so late, I have work in the morning!" She got nothing out of it except for a white coating of her uvula.

• 1Worf

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
LOL! Was she so ugly you couldn't fuck her? Like mine I could feel her tits, but that's it. I couldn't bring myself to fuck her (I have before but months ago). Like I cummed, passed out, then was like "Oh it's so late, I have work in the morning!" She got nothing out of it except for a white coating of her uvula.

No but she was ugly enough that I didn't wanna go out with her. I fucked her but never nutted from the sex. That was mostly because she always sucked me dry first though.

Oldbased

> Than U
This hit HBO this weekend so I finally got around to watching it.
It wasn't that bad at all. It was a bit dialogue heavy and a bit draggy at points but overall it had a decent story.
I barely noticed the skin in the WW outfit scenes, the movie was more a story than hot chick running about but part of the issue was for me she just wasn't very convincing. It was either lack of acting ability or lack of confidence or a bit of both.
Still, overall it was decent, especially given DC as of late.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
No but she was ugly enough that I didn't wanna go out with her. I fucked her but never nutted from the sex. That was mostly because she always sucked me dry first though.

That's hilarious haha. My uggo came back over and I had already taken an ambien and drank a whiskey. I just pulled it out and stuck it in her face in bed and she sucked it. Then I tried fucking her. I remember fucking something, but I don't know if I was in the puss or if just fucking like the crack between her legs. We haven't talked since.

• 1Worf

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
This hit HBO this weekend so I finally got around to watching it.
It wasn't that bad at all. It was a bit dialogue heavy and a bit draggy at points but overall it had a decent story.
I barely noticed the skin in the WW outfit scenes, the movie was more a story than hot chick running about but part of the issue was for me she just wasn't very convincing. It was either lack of acting ability or lack of confidence or a bit of both.
Still, overall it was decent, especially given DC as of late.

I know what you mean, it's not just about a hot chick, even though she's ridiculously beautiful. I agree she isn't a great actress, and the scene at the end where she briefly gives up, was absolutely terrible acting and unconvincing. But I think she is excellent in all the scenes where she's being powerful, forward, and fearless. I think that's what makes WW such a great character, just doesn't falter, and is fearless, and doesn't accept anything less than what's right.

Wasn't the combo action sequence of when she crosses no mans land, and then destroys the village, fucking awesome?