Wonder Woman (2017)

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
you need to tone it down a little wonderguy, you're going to end up with a restraining order

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
:) Obsessed stalker, yes. Shill, no.

810683.jpg

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I just watch this again last night after seeing it once in the theater.

I loved the movie the first time around, and thought Gal Gadot was great as Wonder Woman, but not good a really good actress.

Seeing it a second time, and being more critical and some of the magic being gone...I still enjoyed the movie overall, and still think she makes a fine Wonder Woman in the action scenes, and a few parts where she's acting naïve...but aside from that, she is absolutely horrible as an actress, to the point where I found it painful to watch the movie again, it is a terrible performance, she is absolutely horrible is just about every scene where she talks, or needs to convey any sort of emotions. I almost turn it off a few times, I don't think I'll ever watch it again.

That being said, she's fucking gorgeous.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Got the 4K disc in. What the fuck, all these extras they brag about, you have to login to some shit online and watch them there? That's fucking BULLSHIT. Put the shit on the fucking disc!! All this age of technology, bluray/4K player with internet access, and I have to login to some shit website to watch extras!!

That said, movie is still awesome. She's stunning. Like Valderan said, not the best actress for any truly emotional scene.... And this movie is truly just a great movie that happens to be a superhero movie! :) And I would suffer a double amputation of both lower extremities to suck on her left labia. And she's a total bitch for not telling Steve thank you for paying for her icecream. Entitled bitch. :)

Last edited:
  • 1Picard
  • 1Worf

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
.I still enjoyed the movie overall, and still think she makes a fine Wonder Woman in the action scenes, and a few parts where she's acting naïve...but aside from that, she is absolutely horrible as an actress,

That seems like her actual personality she uses in her own personal life. The whole hot chick naivete thing. All hot chicks learn playing naive to stroke egos-- on this Israeli beauty that is a killer weapon.

I still support her career and the Aychamo BanBan Aychamo BanBan moniker 100%. She's great when there isn't heavy emotional lifting.

I did determine they must have cut her scenes down in Triple 9. Because for all the baby mama drama, she is very Wonder Woman non-nonchalant in that role and they limit tight shots of her face (also known as "face time" in the biz), which is usually a sign the director/post-production decided you aren't immersive enough...

All that reinforces my belief that she is mostly just playing herself in scenes where she looks good. Tom Cruise playing Tom Cruise. Gal Gadot playing Gal Gadot. And I'm alright with that.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
she was great in a comedy movie with jon hamm and zach galafanakis, Meet the Joneses i think. The movie sucked ass but this scene made it worth the watch. Isla Fischer (Borats wife) is the other chick

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Jesus Christ!!

That is just one short clip! Add another strong recommend behind spronk for checking the movie for the full scene.

Its a good few minutes of that with Isla getting hands put on her and asked to undress. A gif doesn't cut it.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Watched it a second time. Noticed more flaws, and picked up "less" than I do on most good Marvel re-watches. Still a really great film, but overall it's a total boner killer how weak the ending is. I can't roll my eyes hard enough at Trevor blowing himself up...Like...why? Just go land the plane on a friendly air strip. The scene could have worked so much better with a little thought, like make it so the pilots were fortified in the cabin, and had weapons and he knew he'd never get in (Maybe he was also wounded so he didn't have time before he passed out...) And then it makes sense that he's got to get the job done.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
This move like all other DC movies was missing something. Overall it was kind of boring. I mean Gal Gadot was hot as fuck and I would most definitely pee in her butt if given the chance but beyond that it was meh. Fucking Captain Kirk felt like he got more screen time than Wonder Woman did.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Can anyone identify a better action scene in a superhero movie than the part where Wonder Woman enters "no mans land" until she destroys the clock tower? The only scene in recent memory that gives me even 1/10th as much of a boner is the fan service Darth Vader scene in Rogue 1, and the scene "my secret is I'm always angry" in Avengers 1.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Are we considering the Quicksilver sequence in DOFP an action scene?

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Can anyone identify a better action scene in a superhero movie than the part where Wonder Woman enters "no mans land" until she destroys the clock tower? The only scene in recent memory that gives me even 1/10th as much of a boner is the fan service Darth Vader scene in Rogue 1, and the scene "my secret is I'm always angry" in Avengers 1.

I mean everyone has different taste but there wasn't anything memorable from this movie. The best I can say is that it was slightly more coherent than Bats Vs Sups but that bar was set low as hell.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
my god... what will it be like when we can just clone all these hot bitches? what if everyone on earth had a cloned WW/GG that was programmed to be in love with them. that would be so weird. :)

Wonder_Woman.jpg

• 1Picard