Wonder Woman (2017)

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
This was the part that made me feel all butterflies in my testicles :) I was briefly fucking one girl who would try to give me some sexy look like that but she just looked retarded, and naked she looked like like a 90 year old corpse.
vlcsnap-2017-07-13-20h22m36s359.png
vlcsnap-2017-07-13-20h23m02s201.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I would have let London get bombed in order to stay alive and keep hitting it.
same, lets see, spend my life with a literal goddess or herp derp my ass to die pointlessly in a retarded plane crash.
tough choice.

BTW

i am convinced they killed off his character because they didnt want to mirror the Captain America movies anymore than it already was by having an "old trevor" scene too. also they wanted WW to have an unfettered love interest in the future. Cap still has dreams about Peggy Carter when he should have hooked up with Black Widow.

Last edited:

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
He would be roughly 130 today
sure, if WW was in a coma or something and woke up today. she could have spent his entire life with him and when he was an old man and dying and she's still young and hawt. it could fuck with her. like with Connor McCleod.

• 1Like

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
To be honest, the main thing that bothers me about WW is the timeline doesn't make any sense. She's the daughter of Zeus and the Amazon queen. And we see her as a child when everyone else is an adult, and then we see she's (lets say) 30 years old. But then it's also the early 1900s at the same time. So was she born in 1870 to Zeus who died thousands of years earlier? I understand the possibility that she was born thousand of years ago too, but it sure doesn't give you that impression from the movie.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
To be honest, the main thing that bothers me about WW is the timeline doesn't make any sense. She's the daughter of Zeus and the Amazon queen. And we see her as a child when everyone else is an adult, and then we see she's (lets say) 30 years old. But then it's also the early 1900s at the same time. So was she born in 1870 to Zeus who died thousands of years earlier? I understand the possibility that she was born thousand of years ago too, but it sure doesn't give you that impression from the movie.
lets say Themiscura isnt even on this version of Earth or in our dimension. i mean its a beautiful sunny day on Themiscura but in our world its dark and stormy. Diana could have aged 30 years in her realm and really thousands of years could have passed here on Earth1 or thats just how her race rolls, being nearly immortal and all. Hades was an older man if that was his true form, so either he aged faster when he was kicked out of their world or he is maybe say 10,000 years old. i dunno what direction they are going with that but comic book heroes really have a flexible canon that can address any plothole you can think up.

TLDR
a wizard did it.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
Gal Gadot – Castro Lingerie Campaign Photoshoot. Is this how everyone in israel walks around?