Woolygimp's Blog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woolygimp

Bronze Knight of the Realm
This thread isn't about Roman history. I don't give a fuck if you are correct about Roman history because its an attempt to goalpost shift from your original wrong premise.

For example, I in fact do have some quibbles with interpretations but I'm not going to bring them up because it doesn't matter and to do so would be to fall for your goalpost shift.

You completely missed this post:

If you do a search for Rome Post Scarcity, you do receive a lot of people who kind of agree with me that it was a "simplistic" version of one for a time.

Also this blogger:

Captain Capitalism: Why Post-Scarcity Economics is Scary

and this guy:

Your scenario is plausible; indeed, it is partially realised today, and would be more closely realised if it weren't for leftists. Again, it was partially realised in Roman society in late Republican and more particularly early Imperial times. People in the upper class devoted themselves to the arts, to sex, and to the pleasures of the table. Power politics weren't very interesting because the Emperor looked after that, and it was dangerous to get involved. Every type of sex proliferated, in particular sex with boys, but everything went. And it was much too much effort to raise children. So the upper class declined. To be fair to them, certain of the Emperors such as Tiberius did murder a lot of them.

It lasted a long time, but eventually external forces brought about change. In the first instance the Germanic invaders ended the Western Roman empire, and then much later the rise of the Slavic region weakened the Eastern empire, which was finished off by the Turks in 1453. But it had a long run for its money.

and this guy:

On the one hand, a post scarcity economy represents utopia. .... This is not unlike the service economy of ancient Rome where the privileged ...

• 1Bullshit
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
What are your thoughts on genetics? Do you think that blacks and chinks and Arabs are inferior based on genes? If you could fill me in, maybe some really esoteric 9th century books or 21st century books, or even some websites.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

khalid

Unelected Mod
Goddammit wooly, you are trying so goddamn hard to trigger me this morning. I'm not falling for it. I'm out of here.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Woolygimp

Superior at what? Being better than someone is subjective, and there are outliers. NDGT is absolutely brilliant. Africans have the most endurance, speed, and lower body strength because of the muscles in their legs. Northern Europeans (Danes, Swedes, Scots) have the most upper body strength and resilience. Central Europeans are the weakest physically, but probably slightly more intelligent than Irish & Africans. Asians are the weakest physically, but also the most intelligent. There's a reason the Mongols rode straight over the Chinese Empire. Russians are also physically strong, I'm curious as to their intelligence. It seems anywhere where large amounts of young die to harsh conditions produced physically strong offspring but deprives them of "novel" members of their species who are usually the most intelligent, but weaker physically.

There are very few truly brilliant people who are strong physically. They are "novelties" and outliers. They would not have existed in any environment except China and the Mediterranean where all of the great philosphers were found.

Goddammit wooly, you are trying so goddamn hard to trigger me this morning. I'm not falling for it. I'm out of here.

Explain? Just because a few people agree with me doesn't mean I was right. But I wasn't totally speaking out of my ass.

Fun fact. Irish people are Middle Eastern, not European.

Last edited:
  • 1Bullshit
  • 1Like

iannis

Musty Nester
Which is to say it's the guess of the handsomest and most popularest PhD. And when he retires or dies, it's a truth that will change.

Some of us are ok with saying, "it's unknown. Probably unknowable unless we find some new archeological evidence".

• 1Like

Woolygimp

Which is to say it's the guess of the handsomest and most popularest PhD. And when he retires or dies, it's a truth that will change.

Some of us are ok with saying, "it's unknown. Probably unknowable unless we find some new archeological evidence".

Neil deGrasse isn't that handsome. He's just a great public speaker, unlike a lot of other brilliant people. The different is slightly above negligible. I know a lot of Asians, and I have no doubt that on a whole they are more intelligent than us. Mandarin is the most complex language in the world.

There are physically, mental, and emotional differences between races. That's indisputable. The extent of those changes, or why they arose is up to debate.

Some of the greatest scientists who studied this have said this, only to be rebuked by the politically correct public. They meant no racism.

If our species survives, we'll be one race. A mixture of Black, Asian, and White. It's inevitable.

• 1Bullshit
  • 1Like

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
Superior at what? Being better than someone is subjective, and there are outliers. NDGT is absolutely brilliant. Africans have the most endurance, speed, and lower body strength because of the muscles in their legs. Northern Europeans (Danes, Swedes, Scots) have the most upper body strength and resilience. Central Europeans are the weakest physically, but probably slightly more intelligent than Irish & Africans. Asians are the weakest physically, but also the most intelligent. There's a reason the Mongols rode straight over the Chinese Empire. Russians are also physically strong, I'm curious as to their intelligence. It seems anywhere where large amounts of young die to harsh conditions produced physically strong offspring but deprives them of "novel" members of their species who are usually the most intelligent, but weaker physically.

There are very few truly brilliant people who are strong physically. They are "novelties" and outliers. They would not have existed in any environment except China and the Mediterranean where all of the great philosphers were found.

Explain? Just because a few people agree with me doesn't mean I was right. But I wasn't totally speaking out of my ass.

Fun fact. Irish people are Middle Eastern, not European.
Where did you get this immense library of knowledge from? I am curious about the literature. Please cite your sources. I too have feelings.

Woolygimp

I cited a bunch of literature up in the post. I really don't feel like looking up the names of every book, article, podcast, lecture, and course that I've absorbed.

Even the politically correct Wikipedia agrees with me:
Race and intelligence - Wikipedia

The skeptics only counter-argument is that, "well standardized testing is flawed and it's impossible to really know someone's intelligent." which is bullshit.

A number of studies have reported a moderate statistical correlation between differences in IQ and brain size between individuals in the same group.[143] [144] And some scholars have reported differences in average brain sizes between Africans, Europeans and Asians. [145] J. P. Rushton has argued that Africans on average have smaller brain cases and brains than Europeans, and that Europeans have smaller brains than East Asians, and that this is evidence that the gap is biological in nature. Critics of Rushton have argued that Rushton's arguments rest on outdated data collected by unsound methods and should be considered invalid.[146] Recent reviews by Nisbett et al. (2012b) and Mackintosh (2011) consider that current data does show an average difference in brain size and head-circumference between American Blacks and Whites, but question whether this has any relevance for the IQ gap. Nesbitt et al. argue that crude brain size is unlikely to be a good measure of IQ; for example, brain size also differs between men and women, but without well documented differences in IQ. At the same time newborn Black children have the same average brain size as Whites, suggesting that the difference in average size could be accounted for by differences in postnatal environment. Several factors that reduce brain size have been demonstrated to disproportionately affect Black children.[63]

Earl Hunt states that brain size is found to have a correlation of about .35 with intelligence among whites and cites studies showing that genes may account for as much as 90% of individual variation in brain size. According to Hunt, race differences in average brain size could potentially be an important argument for a possible genetic contribution to racial IQ gaps. Nonetheless, Hunt notes that Rushton's head size data would account for a difference of .09 standard deviations between Black and White average test scores, less than a tenth of the 1.0 standard deviation gap in average scores that is observed.[121][147

Skeptics basically say, "the size of your brain doesn't have dick to do with intelligence." just like the size of muscles have nothing to do with strength.

• 1Bullshit
  • 1Like

Woolygimp

By skeptics you mean fucking neurobiologists....

Native Americans never invented the fucking wheel. The Zulu were using hide shields and spears when the British colonized Africa. The central European civilizations were in the age of sail, circumnavigating the globe, with gunpowder, mills, advanced agriculture, arts, written language, the printing press, cotton gin, and several other achievements while knocking on the door of the Industrial revolution. You could say that war drove innovation and technology, but the Native Americans fought countless conflicts. Africa has the been the bloodiest continent for as long as I can remember.

African flourished under European rule. It collapsed afterwards, and now it's stagnate. Detroits flourished under white leadership, and after a few decades of black leadership it's one of the worst cities in the country. Is this all a fucking coincidence?

African Americans commit a disproportionate amount of crime for their population, are loud, aggressive, quick to anger, and do not have the restraint that Asians have.

But wait.... Africans in Africa are even MORE violent. Let's not forget Somalia, Rwanda, Libya, and the dozens of atrocities committed, as well as the violence against the white farmers, and high percentage of rape, robbery, murder, and poaching.

• 1Nationalist
  • 1Like

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Native Americans never invented the fucking wheel. The Zulu were using hide shields and spears when the British colonized Africa. The central European civilizations were in the age of sail, circumnavigating the globe, with gunpowder, mills, advanced agriculture, arts, written language, the printing press, cotton gin, and several other achievements while knocking on the door of the Industrial revolution.

African flourished under European rule. It collapsed afterwards, and now it's stagnate. Detroits flourished under white leadership, and after a few decades of black leadership it's one of the worst cities in the country. Is this all a fucking coincidence?
Find me a well published neurobiologist that states brain size/volume is directly correlated to intelligence. Women should be right below Downs men if your "hypothesis" is correct.

• 1Like

Woolygimp

That's it Zzyzyzy. There's are several studies ALL showing that Asians score the highest, followed by Whites, then Native Americans, then Blacks. All of them. Every single one.

The only counter argument is that Africans are less educated or that the tests are subjective. Give me a fucking break. Certain breeds of dogs are smarter than others, usually the smallest dogs are the most intelligent. Some dogs are massive and strong. Some are very aggressive.
It can happen in housepets, but not in people.

Asian people don't blow themselves up. They may set themselves on fire, rarely, as a protest...but their aim isn't to kill people.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
That's it Zzyzyzy. There's a more intelligent such as several studies ALL showing that Asians score the highest, followed by Whites, then Native Americans, then Blacks. All of them. Every single one.

The only counter argument is that Africans are less educated or that the tests are subjective. Give me a fucking break. Certain breeds of dogs are smarter than others, usually the smallest dogs are the most intelligent. Some dogs are massive and strong. Some are very aggressive.
It can happen in housepets, but not in people.
Where are links to peer reviewed studies showing a clear correlation between brain size/volume to intelligence? Do you believe women are less intelligent than men due to their average brain size being smaller?

• 1Like

Woolygimp

For a forum that decries political correctness, you guys sure love knocking on that door.

• 1Bullshit

Woolygimp

Where are links to peer reviewed studies showing a clear correlation between brain size/volume to intelligence? Do you believe women are less intelligent than men due to their average brain size being smaller?

FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME, INTELLIGENCE IS SUBJECTIVE LIKE STRENGTH.

It's proven that men are DEFINITELY more intelligent in certain capabilities such as reason, logic, and spacial awareness. Women are much more skilled in reading emotions, psychology, and a few other things.

USE GOOGLE. The studies there. How about you find one that proves me wrong.

Are Men Really More Intelligent Than Women?

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/12/081217124430.htm

Race, Genes, Intelligence - Facts Are Facts

East Asians are more intelligent than other groups: Is East Asian global dominance inevitable? • /r/DebateFascism

NYT Science Editor: Race Is Real

• 1Bullshit

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
For a forum that decries political correctness, you guys sure love knocking on that door.
There is being apathetic or against politic correctness and then there us beng a complete racist attempting to justify said racism based on a complete misunderstanding of biology

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
Big Flex and a_skeleton_02 are better than you, you completely retarded fuck.

• 1Like

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME, INTELLIGENCE IS SUBJECTIVE LIKE STRENGTH.

It's proven that men are DEFINITELY more intelligent in certain capabilities such as reason, logic, and spacial awareness. Women are much more skilled in reading emotions, psychology, and a few other things.
If it's subjective how can you correlate it to brain size?

• 3Like
Status
Not open for further replies.