Woolygimp's Blog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woolygimp

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Can't edit. I mean, I don't troll people, I post what I believe to be true, and I'm not an asshole and don't make fun of people. There are certainly worse posters.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Wooly you see this thing you're doing right here? You carry on. This is the rickshaw. Lol who rickshawed this while I was reading it. Fucking AG.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
My posting is my personality. If it's that much of a disturbance just ban me and be done with it, all these vacations aren't really going to rehabilitate me.

Please don't think I am trying to rehabilitate you. The entire point, Wooly, is that this isn't even about you snowflake. I am upholding the spirit and integrity of the General forum. You are degrading it with blogs about incest and endless off topic diatribes about how great you think you are. If you want to jerk off, go do it in the PGT.

• 1Like

Woolygimp

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Please don't think I am trying to rehabilitate you. The entire point, Wooly, is that this isn't even about you snowflake. I am upholding the spirit and integrity of the General forum. You are degrading it with blogs about incest and endless off topic diatribes about how great you think you are. If you want to jerk off, go do it in the PGT.

No incest.

• 1Haram

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Go post some polls that have trump up in the politics thread for diplomatic immunity.

• 1Worf
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 users

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
White knighting a baby killer. Nice.

andy-dwyer-gif.gif

• 1Like

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I wonder if philosophical discussions in real life ever end with one of the participants showing pictures of women that they claim to have dated and asking people to rate their attractiveness.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
You think our space industry (private/public) would be in the same place if they had 1.7 trillion injected into them in the last decade?
Dunno about the industry, but I can guarantee you that the House Committee that oversees NASA and its budget would be one of the most sought after post for Congresscritters.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
If it's that much of a disturbance just ban me and be done with it

Oh its coming at some point, but why would we want to rush something that will feel so sweet when it finally happens?

We waited four years to excise Tanoomba from this community, and the feeling was all the sweeter for the wait.

• 1Like

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Has anyone suggested that Wooly and Mist fuck? I'd probably pay for a PPV to be honest.

Ridas

Pay to play forum
This thread is awesome. Post more pictures of junkies and baby killers please.

• 1Solidarity
Status
Not open for further replies.