Woolygimp's Blog

Status
Not open for further replies.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Native Americans never invented the fucking wheel. The Zulu were using hide shields and spears when the British colonized Africa. The central European civilizations were in the age of sail, circumnavigating the globe, with gunpowder, mills, advanced agriculture, arts, written language, the printing press, cotton gin, and several other achievements while knocking on the door of the Industrial revolution. You could say that war drove innovation and technology, but the Native Americans fought countless conflicts. Africa has the been the bloodiest continent for as long as I can remember.

African flourished under European rule. It collapsed afterwards, and now it's stagnate. Detroits flourished under white leadership, and after a few decades of black leadership it's one of the worst cities in the country. Is this all a fucking coincidence?

African Americans commit a disproportionate amount of crime for their population, are loud, aggressive, quick to anger, and do not have the restraint that Asians have.

But wait.... Africans in Africa are even MORE violent. Let's not forget Somalia, Rwanda, Libya, and the dozens of atrocities committed, as well as the violence against the white farmers, and high percentage of rape, robbery, murder, and poaching.

Jesus christ what the hell?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Woolygimp

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Btw, has anyone except Asians won the Starcraft 2 world tournaments?

• 1Picard

Woolygimp

Btw, has anyone except Asians won the Starcraft 2 world tournaments?

Depends on the black women. There are brilliant black women, although a lot of "above average" non ghetto blacks are SJWs now. I'd say my cousin. She's smart, educated, has the same views as me, and has 0% blood relation to me.

• 1Bullshit

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Depends on the black women. There are brilliant black women, although a lot of "above average" non ghetto blacks are SJWs now. I'd say my cousin. She's smart, educated, has the same views as me, and has 0% blood relation to me.
So fucking stupid he can't even quote the right post.

• 1Like

Woolygimp

Let's rate some of the girls I've been involved with. Rate them 1-10. Cousin is one day older than me (30), 1st and 2nd girls are 28, and 3rd girl is a couple months younger than me.

1620578_1049026311779316_1535516055136154308_n.jpg
10517389_862299117132513_3165460071785406597_o.jpg

Could drop my current (Gf to be) for this. We have a LONG history, but she's crazy. Fingered her while she was sleeping 2 feet next to my sister when I was 14, and been in touch since. Could see us having a real relationship some day, but she is really out there. Was my sister's best friend for nearly 8 years.

IMG_0082[1].JPG

GF to be, she's 28 and more sane. And a sex addict. Convicted felon, unfortunately, but for a (Very costly mistake) an infants death a was involved that wasn't her fault. Spent 4 months in jail. Divorced after marrying high school sweetheart, has never had a boyfriend.

desktop.jpg

High School girlfriend, never loved someone like her. She's the most beautiful women I've ever met IRL.

cousin.jpg

My cousin that I would have loved to have a "real" relationship withm except had to settle with a fling since we see one another every couple years. 2,000 miles apart will do that. Married and is putting on the facade that she's happy.

• 1Brony
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Woolygimp

This is Corky levels of retarded.

The future will be people mixing blood. 3 centuries from now, white/black/asian will not exist, at least in numbers. Read the literature, it's nearly inevitable. Everytime a mixed person breed, they're making another mixed person. We'll all be muts except the die-hards like the Japanese.

• 1Bullshit

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME, INTELLIGENCE IS SUBJECTIVE LIKE STRENGTH.

It's proven that men are DEFINITELY more intelligent in certain capabilities such as reason, logic, and spacial awareness. Women are much more skilled in reading emotions, psychology, and a few other things.

USE GOOGLE. The studies there. How about you find one that proves me wrong.

Are Men Really More Intelligent Than Women?

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/12/081217124430.htm

Race, Genes, Intelligence - Facts Are Facts

East Asians are more intelligent than other groups: Is East Asian global dominance inevitable? • /r/DebateFascism

NYT Science Editor: Race Is Real
You really are a little kid. Get away from your family, Wooly. I mean it in the most decent way. I don't hate you, dude. You're a smart guy. Move out of Louisiana too, if you dare. Go to Chicago. Go to Denmark. Go live anywhere you want. Get the fuck out. If you really are thirty years old, then by god. Get out.

Good on you with the chicks, including your cousin, man. Awesome. Good for you.

Dude.

Get out sometime. Live a little.

Woolygimp

Blog shit again
I have real reservations with the 2nd girl. I think she's beautiful for being 28, and the inexperience of not having a boyfriend is awesome. But she has THREE kids and holds them in super high regard, and it's annoying. First girl, I could also date, but she has 2 kids. They all have kids.

Fuck.

You really are a little kid. Get away from your family, Wooly. I mean it in the most decent way. I don't hate you, dude. You're a smart guy. Move out of Louisiana too, if you dare. Go to Chicago. Go to Denmark. Go live anywhere you want. Get the fuck out. If you really are thirty years old, then by god. Get out.

Dude.

Thank you.

I've wanted to move to:

1. Denmark (Sweden, or a Nordic country) Highest quality of life according to polls.
2. Switzerland Highest quality of life in polls.
2. Oregon, Washington State, British Colombia. The Green forests, mist, and beauty is amazing. Highest quality of life for states in the US.
3. Italy, love the Italy landscape and coastside cliff cities.
4. Hawaii
5. New York
6. France/Scotland.
7. Montana/North Dakota. Would enjoy less people.

I can't stand the fucking bible belt. It's intellectually draining, there's nobody intelligent. All the women think it's their duty to outbreed one another. Facebook is baby picture after baby picture.

I just can't move because of the franchise, yet, although my mom knows I'm liberal and supports me moving. Louisiana is terrible. Political ads down here are like, "Candidate supports Louisiana's strong religious tradition, faith in God, our industry and providing jobs, and enjoying our beautiful bayous and wetlands.

The former (industry) is destroying our wetlands at unprecedented rates. People down here get cancer at rates like 10x the norm, and are super religious. Ugh.

Last edited:
  • 1Brony

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>

Dude.

No. Stay in Louisiana. Move to a small town with the baby killer and make 8-10 kids (of which 1 or 2 will "survive") Invest in a shack to make meth in and start writing your manifesto

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I have real reservations with the 2nd girl. I think she's beautiful for being 28, and the inexperience of not having a boyfriend is awesome. But she has THREE kids and holds them in super high regard, and it's annoying. First girl, I could also date, but she has 2 kids. They all have kids.

Fuck.
All water trash I see. New plan. Introduce baby killer to girl with 3 kids. Baby killer will do her work and you can then date girl who HAD three kids without all that hassle.

• 1Worf

Woolygimp

Dude.

All water trash I see. New plan. Introduce baby killer to girl with 3 kids. Baby killer will do her work and you can then date girl who HAD three kids without all that hassle.

Not a fucking clue what you're implying. Last girlfriend I dated had two kids. Fell in love with them, and let her cheat on me for several months for their sake because she was a terrible mother (and person).

1st. 2nd. and 4th girls are not religious. Third girl, my dream girl, and literally I've never felt so much affection towards someone as we just "clicked" in every way possible except the fact that she's hyper-Catholic.

Girl I'm about to date always talks super fast and has lost a LOT of weight recently. I suspect she may be using some amphetamines, but she always talks about her sister being on meth and how fucked up it is. She's vehemently denying that she takes any amphetamines, just can't tell yet.

She has a twin sister who looks ten years older than her because of her meth youth, while she looks like she's 22-24 instead of 28.

• 1Bullshit

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Not a fucking clue what you're implying. Last girlfriend I dated had two kids. Fell in love with them, and let her cheat on me for several months for their sake because she was a terrible mother (and person).

1st. 2nd. and 4th girls are not religious. Third girl, my dream girl, and literally I've never felt so much affection towards someone as we just "clicked" in every way possible except the fact that she's hyper-Catholic.
Nice edit to your post. You did say third girl was convicted of an infants death and did 4 years in jail.

Woolygimp

Nice edit to your post. You did say third girl was convicted of an infants death and did 4 years in jail.

Her mom taught her how to lay down a baby in a crib a certain way. She went into the other room after the baby fell asleep, to watch her own kids. Baby puked and died. She was on Alprazolam (a small amount) at the time, so the news made a big deal about her killing the child so she could "use drugs'. True character assassination.
Got a few years for being negligent, but honestly there was no intent. She wasn't even being paid for babysitting, it was her sister's job and her sister left the kid with her so she could go party.

That and her husband (high school sweetheart) cheating on her with both my little sister and her best friend has been kind of traumatizing. She's had a rough couple of years.

She's a nympho though and she's very cute for a 28yo. Only concern is that she's really on drugs.
She says she has always talked fast, and we were friends in high school but can't remember. She's lost a LOT of weight but says it's because she's been super- super depressed.

14088550_10209654401572216_8155618747554561371_n.jpg

• 1Bullshit

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Her mom taught her how to lay down a baby in a crib a certain way. She went into the other room after the baby fell asleep, to watch her own kids. Baby puked and died. She was on Alprazolam (a small amount) at the time, so the news made a big deal about her killing the child so she could "use drugs'. True character assassination.
Got a few years for being negligent, but honestly there was no intent. She wasn't even being paid for babysitting, it was her sister's job and her sister left the kid with her so she could go party.

That and her husband (high school sweetheart) cheating on her with both my little sister and her best friend has been kind of traumatizing. She's had a rough couple of years.

She's a nympho though and she's very cute for a 28yo.

View attachment 94834
White knighting a baby killer. Nice.

Woolygimp

White knighting a baby killer. Nice.

Accidents happen. Louisiana's harsh and unforgiving laws (unless you're an elite, in which case your charges disappear- been charged with two felonies and neither even made it to indictment), would have ensured she'd be in prison till she was 140.

• 1Bullshit
Status
Not open for further replies.