WORLD CUP 2014 - BRAZIL

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
It was soawesome to see spain being crushed. Was getting tired of the tiki taka bullshit.
Costa rica doing well

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Based on this performance, Uruguay isn't anything special without Suarez. This definitely shakes up the group if the score stays the same to the end.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Also, all these good performances out of CONCACAF have given me unbridled confidence going into Monday evening - think US spanks Ghana and Germany/Portugal draw. USA top of the group Tuesday a.m. please!

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Shitty officiating the first two games aside, this has been an absolutely EPIC WC so far. Every game has been enthralling.

Plus Joel Campbell is the BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD!!

Great fucking assist!!

Neki

Molten Core Raider
I agree with the WC being epic so far. Plenty of action and goals.

I think you getting a bit carried away with the Campbell thing though. I don't have a particular nice affiliation with that name...

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
I agree with the WC being epic so far. Plenty of action and goals.

I think you getting a bit carried away with the Campbell thing though. I don't have a particular nice affliction with that name...
True - he's probably still a little behind Messi/Ronaldo.....
smile.png

Uruguay are a shit team with shit tactics and shithouse play. Hope they lose every game in the cup.

That was a great little appetizer - now for the main course. Hope Balo gives us a show, but really think England are winning this. Should be fun