WORLD CUP 2014 - BRAZIL

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
xF76WfZ.jpg

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Balotelli is a crazy bastard, but he does some ludicrous shit on the pitch from time to time. Almost wish that chip had gone in - was brilliant.

Szlia

At first it sounded like we would have the first 0-0 of the world cup, but Sterling, Sturidge and Welbeck have hot feet and the italians play like they are sleeping only to surprise with sudden and often well constructed accelerations. Fun match and I suspect we will see more goals.

PS: that pitch does not seem as awful as advertised.

PPS: What was up with the medical crew by the english bench after the english goal? Someone twist his ankle celebrating or a heart attack?

PPPS: Holy leg forest on the italian goal batman!

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Baines is gash (at everything other than free kicks). Cashley is STILL a better LB and he's 57!

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Wilshere/Rooney/Gerrard & Johnson were all absolute shit. Better team won - I think I'm in love with Balotelli & Pirlo

Running Dog_sl

shitlord
England have about two thirds of a good young team but the defence is shaky and Rooney just doesn't seem to fit in with the rest of them. At least they gave it a good effort this time.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Pirlo was outrageous with that free kick

England are not going to get far in this tournament at all

Same shit year after year

Sharinel

Golden Squire
3 points to AnyoneButEngland YAAAS. BBC in mourning, another 2 games like this and we can start to enjoy this WC.