WORLD CUP 2014 - BRAZIL

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Man Vs. Machine is right - Portugal is shit outside of a few of the Madrid players. Germany look like a well oiled machine - Ozil (my boy!) looking like he's getting back to his best. That front 3 of Mueller, Gotze and Ozil is salty and creative as hell.

EDIT*****

[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Just watching the replay.

That was just so dumb. You are being watched by millions of people around the world in a highly anticipated match and he does a moronic thing like that? Did he expect no one to notice it?

Such a dumbass.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Just watching the replay.

That was just so dumb. You are being watched by millions of people around the world in a highly anticipated match and he does a moronic thing like that? Did he expect no one to notice it?

Such a dumbass.
he does that shit all the time

Neki

Molten Core Raider
I can't watch the match right now. Wtf did he do?
857129971.gif

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
headbutt, not as severe as Zidane but still totally idiotic
Not really a headbutt, but he hit M?ller in the face as they were racing after the ball, so M?ller went down. Pepe basically walked over to him as he was still sitting down, bent over and shouted at him while he put his forehead against M?ller's. Ref was like 3 yards away and watched. M?ller jumped right back on his feet and got in his face, so probably Pepe wasn't asking about his well-being, and given he shouted the ref heard it too.

Details might come out when the length of the suspension is decided

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
I mean it was good but that 5 goal half from the Dutch was better.
Don't know how/why I forgot about that anal raping. I've been watching a lot of soccer since Thursday, hehe.

I thought the German lineup looked a little unbalanced, but outside of Lahm losing the ball a few times, every player has been good to great. 4 CB's look good, Kroos/Khedira are playing really well, and the guys up top are so technically gifted that you have to be on your toes every time one of them touches it.