WORLD CUP 2014 - BRAZIL

PKS

N00b
If he gets the ban, well it's another 10 game minimum (precedent set). If they build on the precedent, then 12-15 games. But for internationals only? So, just an early exit for Uruguay and he'll have an excuse to stay at home during international matches during the season, win for LFC ! (If LFC keep).

Vilmz_sl

shitlord
Bq6eUP8CMAA8dNt.jpg

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
#cannibal is the #3 trend in the United States right now on twitter. Yep, we yanks love us some soccer haha.

Jovec

?
I'm calling it now: no ban, because there's no footage of him actually sinking his teeth in. In the other incidents, it was much more obvious.
Same angle as the gif above, but maybe better quality and is pulled from my HD recording of the game. While not 100% conclusive, looks like a bite to me.

bite.gif

Neki

Molten Core Raider
This is even worse than the bite against Chelsea because this is the WORLD CUP. EVERYBODY AROUND THE WORLD IS WATCHING.

Jesus, the stupidity is astounding.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Same angle as the gif above, but maybe better quality and is pulled from my HD recording of the game. While not 100% conclusive, looks like a bite to me.

bite.gif
Looks like a bite, no kidding. Teeth marks on the shoulder confirms it. Prior biting is the clincher.

Screw him.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Squawka Football ? @Squawka
Follow

Luis Suarez has never been on the losing team in a game in which he's bitten an opponent. (Ajax 0-0, Liverpool 2-2, Uruguay 1-0). #URU

It's that god-damned English media

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
McDonald's Uruguay ? @McDonalds_Uy
Follow
Hola @luis16suarez, si te quedaste con hambre ven? a darle un mordisco a una BigMac
wink.png

1:23 PM - 24 Jun 2014

Translation: Hello @luis16suarez, if you were hungry, come take a bite out of a Big Mac

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
And Prandelli resigns.... Too proud to carry on after failing to get Italy out of that group. Woy wouldn't know pride if it ran up and bit him on the shoulder, so of course he has no issues staying on.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
And Prandelli resigns.... Too proud to carry on after failing to get Italy out of that group. Woy wouldn't know pride if it ran up and bit him on the shoulder, so of course he has no issues staying on.
The man has class, unlike Paycheck Roy

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
As an LFC fan really just at a loss for words. Granted I don't think it's as clear cut as his first two incidents but he has no room for benefit of the doubt because of that.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Any gifs of the first two incidents? Because I don't know how much more clear you could get unless one of his teeth was literally stuck in the shoulder.

edit:
http://howmanypeoplehasluissuarezbitten.com/
You see what you want to see, looks to me more like he went to headbutt him and then missing just came down with the top of his mouth where these 2 are actual biting motions. I'm not defending his actions at all, more just concerned with where this is going to leave my favorite soccer team and their chances for the title this year.